The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,110
Views: 8,110
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 569 views: 47,164
hemmick reef 5th June 2018

Key D3 is sticking for some reason. Using a USB keyboard or logic's virtual keyboard, any time I hit D3 it sustains forever and...

Andrew07
replies: 2 views: 188
Andrew07 44 minutes ago

I'm hoping someone might have some insight into what needs to be done in Logic when planning to record audio for video editing. I...

clarkeflippo
replies: 7 views: 298
bradh 1 day ago

There is an editing issue that has bugged me for a long time... sometimes I have a need to paste a series of smaller regions over...

teleharmonium
replies: 0 views: 183
teleharmonium 1 day ago

Hi, I have never posted before but have been reading the forum for years and it's been incredible useful. This is a slightly...

matt0410
replies: 6 views: 375
ColinS 2 days ago

Hi everyone. Just finished mixing a song from a band on Logic Pro X, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now I have five...

Andre Toscano
replies: 3 views: 287
gdoubleyou 2 days ago

I’m dealing with something a bit curious. When I launch Logic there is some sort of blast of midi data that goes out of my midi...

pounce
replies: 1 views: 215
Andre Toscano 4 days ago

I’ve always tracked midi one synth at a time and adjusted the audio to line up with the grid. But recently I bought a vintage...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 2 views: 444
DanRand 5 days ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 31 views: 969
S_A_P 5 days ago

Any news on Celemony Melodyne with ARA 2 support release date for Logic? The 10.4 release is ready but Melodyne needs to release...

scratch17
replies: 43 views: 4,133
macfrans 5 days ago

Hello guys, Do you know any orchestral session template relying heavily on Native Instruments for Logic? I often find...

Comawhite
replies: 0 views: 135
Comawhite 5 days ago

I often save a project just before quitting Logic using the "save as" command, saving it as a new project with a new...

Local Man
replies: 9 views: 638
Chris Brown 5 days ago

Is there a way to go in after you've recorded a piano piece with the sustain pedal and edit the sustain notes? When listening...

LG18
replies: 4 views: 4,488
Dan Eriksson 6 days ago

Hey all, I've recently upgraded to Pro X from Pro 9. A feature I used a lot was the "copy audio configuration". Say...

steveyraff
replies: 11 views: 578
Johns 6 days ago

I've been using an old Dell 21" LCD Display since 2005 and it won't die. I currently have a Mac Pro Trashcan as a dedicated...

superscan
replies: 22 views: 3,748
masterlogic 1 week ago

Hey guys I’m looking for an easy way to move my hook over so that it’s on beat. For instance I record the hook after the...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 4 views: 309
GFunkFunkEra 1 week ago

I'm looking for a way to add a tempo label/marker to an audiofile. I know Logic is adding these (and timestamps) to wav/aiff...

madmarkdj
replies: 3 views: 274
jwh1192 1 week ago

I'm using Logic Pro X and whenever I try to trim down a file to the left, I get like a looping cursor and it says "Loop...

gitarplayntaylor
replies: 13 views: 558
The Beatsmith 1 week ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,177 views: 157,797
TNM 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,604 views: 516,168
anjikyuzan 1 week ago

Hopefully this get the attention of all the Logic + Console 1 users on GS. As Logic 10.4 just got released, and they've been...

blayz2002
replies: 21 views: 1,507
blayz2002 1 week ago

Recently when I save a new Logic session with lots of audio in it for some reason the waveform previews are not saved and then...

beeboss
replies: 0 views: 251
beeboss 2 weeks ago

Hi again I know I've done this previously, but thought it might be worth doing it again as some of the original requests seem...

palebluedot
replies: 59 views: 2,357
Arionas 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! *First post here* I'm trying to create some macros for LPX and got stuck on a specific one; When quantizing,...

Joris
replies: 11 views: 2,001
arctic audio 2 weeks ago

Hi there, Whenever I'm bouncing projects from Logic X, I keep getting minor drop outs/glitches in the audio file, usually in...

Nogger1985
replies: 4 views: 362
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for someone who has an old version of Logic running that might be able to convert one file for me to the...

NoVi
replies: 1 views: 322
trippy 2 weeks ago

So when I use Sync to place Logic Pro X as a time slave to Pro Tools I notice a lag. especially if I am working on drum stuff...

MGMartino
replies: 2 views: 274
shanabit 2 weeks ago

Hello, I recently bought a new 2018 MBP to replace my 2013 MBP for production with Logic Pro. I have been experiencing...

motomotomoto
replies: 2 views: 396
motomotomoto 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am using Logic Pro X (10.3.2) on a 2010 2.8GHz Quad Core Intel Xeon Mac Pro tower. It has 10 GB RAM, and two 1TB...

steveyraff
replies: 5 views: 408
steveyraff 2 weeks ago

I recently upgraded to Logic X because the screen on my last older Imac went black and I probably needed a more powerful set...

beatzgalore
replies: 1 views: 250
beatzgalore 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, total noob issue but i have a scarlett 18i8 and im using Logic Pro X. Im trying to use the four inputs in the...

joriabello
replies: 1 views: 310
snakkes 2 weeks ago

After returning to Logic after a break of ~15 years, im finding it really hard to get used to the way all editors now open in...

mybadmemory
replies: 2 views: 290
facej 3 weeks ago

Hi Logic dudes ! So my Imac ssd drive is getting pretty full with new projects and I was hoping to move them onto an external...

kayd
replies: 2 views: 341
kayd 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 33 views: 5,141
shanabit 3 weeks ago

I am having problems configuring my Novation Impulse 61, connected with USB and through Automap. Below is the email trail between...

The_shem
replies: 2 views: 348
The_shem 3 weeks ago

Hey, does anyone know if there is an way to make the stereo-panning default in Logic? If I'm using a stereo sound I always have...

jnchristp
replies: 2 views: 430
jnchristp 3 weeks ago

A cheap transportable SSD drive for Logic pro X to my old 2011 Macbook Pro 2.8 (i7) - What to buy? I'm thinking of use the drive...

MpaMusik
replies: 1 views: 335
facej 3 weeks ago

Dear highly esteemed GSs, Worked out a composition with lyrics in L9. In the all-instruments pages all is visible. In separate...

hanuman
replies: 2 views: 307
hanuman 3 weeks ago

I'm still not sure what this does. Why do I (or don't I) want to check this item? I made my own instrument sampling every key on...

donato
replies: 3 views: 352
charlieclouser 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone! Apologies for hijacking a Logic X thread – can anyone help with my frequent crashes on LP9? Basically...

tigerstyle25
replies: 1 views: 418
tigerstyle25 3 weeks ago

Making my first posts at GS; thought I'd start out by sharing a very simple but useful Scripter preset I've cooked up that I use...

weld77
replies: 0 views: 230
weld77 3 weeks ago

I'm trying to connect my external synth (ob6) to logic so I can record audio in, midi in, and midi out. My goal to to be able to...

PoundTound
replies: 0 views: 302
PoundTound 4 weeks ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,204 views: 776,303
TNM 4 weeks ago

To study the studio instruments in Logic Pro X 10.4 as in the articulations, look in the loops library and search for...

ValliSoftware
replies: 3 views: 1,166
MiQ 4 weeks ago

Hi. I'm looking to import tracks from Garageband (10.0.2) into Logic X. Not only the sound files but also the effects settings. I...

mat roze
replies: 6 views: 446
jwh1192 4 weeks ago

I haven't been able to find much on this - I thought it would be a bigger deal. Running AU plugins on Garageband on an IPAD is...

RichardNolan
replies: 6 views: 496
RichardNolan 4 weeks ago

Hi, this must be an easy question for someone who knows what they are doing… I have a session with about 15 different...

beeboss
replies: 16 views: 434
beeboss 4 weeks ago

Thanks in advance for your help! Background: A musician has sent me stems (as wav files) of overdubs to include in several...

mat roze
replies: 2 views: 376
mat roze 4 weeks ago

I recorded a super-rubato improv session in 3/4 with a bandmate on MIDI keys. I bounced the MIDI part to audio, and am using...

mgbvox
replies: 0 views: 270
mgbvox 4 weeks ago

Hello all! I am working with a SSL Nucleus 2. When I try to insert a plugin via the Nucleus, the order of the plugins that come...

Studio 8o5
replies: 0 views: 313
Studio 8o5 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, i cant quite put my finger on when I ran into this problem but since about half a year I'm getting bothered by this...

DOPFunk
replies: 1 views: 344
Lemoncel 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search