The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,588
Views: 6,588
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

replies: 561 views: 40,149
stratology 1 hour ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

replies: 38 views: 13,802
facej 54 minutes ago

Ran into a bizarre problem yesterday while putting together two new songs. I was using step entry to enter the chords for the...

replies: 0 views: 45
enossified 3 hours ago

Hi! anyone using an i7 iMac 4K Retina (late 2014) where Logic is graphically really sluggish in some areas, notably...

replies: 21 views: 847
moos_music 5 hours ago

I often save a project just before quitting Logic using the "save as" command, saving it as a new project with a new...

Local Man
replies: 5 views: 323
djp1000 7 hours ago

I was active over at Electronic Music Instruments and Electronic Music Production until I sold all my hardware last summer...

replies: 2 views: 252
EdgarRothermich 16 hours ago

Hi Guys.. I use Logic Pro X on a 27" iMac in my main studio and a Macbook Pro in my home studio. iCloud Drive seemed...

Major Sinner
replies: 4 views: 596
EdgarRothermich 16 hours ago

Interesting series coming in 2018, all work in Logic Pro X:

replies: 5 views: 1,053
MusiKLover 17 hours ago

So I'm one of the few still persevering with the Liquid Mix, it can be a bit temperamental but I still love some of the...

replies: 32 views: 4,675
geeorge 19 hours ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

replies: 18 views: 1,286
Local Man 2 days ago

I have recently discovered what's been plaguing my system for months. It's a 2013 macbook pro retina. Logic would be fine in some...

replies: 12 views: 628
jsblack 3 days ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,534 views: 497,630
Jus 3 days ago

please ignore this post

mat roze
replies: 0 views: 238
mat roze 3 days ago

My understanding is that certain VST instruments like Omnisphere and Kontakt can essentially stack internally where the plugin...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 5 views: 306
logicbill 3 days ago

Any Nektar Panorama users care to share their experiences with 10.4? Still working as intended? Are you able to control new...

replies: 2 views: 401
enossified 4 days ago

I installed Gobbler in order to use the "Free" SoftTube plugins that came with my Focusrite audio device. This added a...

replies: 23 views: 1,883
rmt1974 4 days ago
replies: 1 views: 311
Moosebear 4 days ago

My new book "Logic Pro X - The Details" from the bestselling Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM) series is finally...

replies: 17 views: 1,953
Local Man 4 days ago

Hi, I use for quite some time the Sonnox plugins, I have the inflator, eq and supresser (legal) and I work on Logic Pro X 10.0.7...

replies: 0 views: 228
Max2309 5 days ago

Hey Logic peeps, I've got a crisis. I was tasked with recording a live show on Friday just past for a Jazz Quartet, 2 sets...

replies: 3 views: 272
darkriver 6 days ago

Hi, I'm on Late 2013 Retina 15 inch MBP, 16 gigs RAM, i7, 10.12.6, and just opening Logic 10.4.1 since the update starts my fans...

replies: 3 views: 324
Beatfreq 6 days ago

Logic x is not validating massive, absynth and fm8. The rest of komlete is. I’m using high sierra and the newest version of...

replies: 9 views: 774
wankstone 1 week ago

I'm wondering if I'm missing an obvious trick here I'm forever creating automation with my Marquee too. I'll select a block...

replies: 0 views: 239
palebluedot 1 week ago

Seems like this smart new Apple plug-in deserves it's own thread, rather than info being buried in a general update...

James Lehmann
replies: 2 views: 551
James Lehmann 1 week ago

I've got a duplicate of the kick track with a tiny blip instead of a kick offset with a negative delay being used as a trigger...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 10 views: 468
tedmanzie 1 week ago

Already posted this on the LPH forum, but I guess it makes sense to post it here as well! I spent some time measuring and...

replies: 11 views: 894
rmt1974 1 week ago

So I remember when me and a buddy made our own sample on his equipment. He had a record player and we sampled something from back...

Josh Bamfo
replies: 0 views: 236
Josh Bamfo 1 week ago

Greetings. I’m usually over in the EM subforum, but buying a new machine is long overdue and I need some advice. I mean, I...

replies: 25 views: 1,329
Bassmichi 1 week ago

Hi Long-time lurker, first-time questioner... Firstly - just wanted to say I appreciate all the work and support that...

Robert Sillitoe
replies: 2 views: 236
Robert Sillitoe 1 week ago

(Logic Pro X 10.3.3) Now with note-chasing turned on, I'm happy I can now hear the MIDI notes when played back from any point...

replies: 0 views: 245
NonConformistFML 1 week ago

I record in Logic Pro x with Midi Guitar (Roland GR50 as input interface ) and electronic drums triggering Logic drums at the...

replies: 13 views: 305
Controller 11 1 week ago

So I have a Mackie MCU Pro to use with Logic and that’s great. The 8 channel extenders are still available which is cool, but...

replies: 0 views: 263
Space1999 1 week ago

I don't understand why this is so hard... All I want is a hardware controller for logic pro x that has the following: * 16...

replies: 9 views: 540
bambamboom 1 week ago

It was my own fault. A few days ago I thought to myself, "wow my set-up is pretty stable". A few days on and I'm in a...

replies: 8 views: 405
Sloofin 1 week ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

replies: 1,096 views: 146,874
Matthew_30 1 week ago

So for the longest time, because I know better, I kept Logic from updating. I was using 10.3.1 or .2 I can't remember. In doing...

replies: 2 views: 461
FlagrantBeats 1 week ago

I Guys! How is your workflow if you want to export multiple tracks for mixing? I choose... "Export All Tracks As Audio...

replies: 1 views: 336
Nikola_Tesla 1 week ago

Hi Guys, Anyone come across this before? I go to bounce my track, I select Real Time, I set or check the start and end...

replies: 2 views: 252
moos_music 2 weeks ago

Since 10.3 update I have noticed what seems to be a new bug, still present in last update 10.4.1. Punch-in from left locator on...

replies: 1 views: 252
Delfinx 2 weeks ago

One thing that I miss from Sonar and editing video in Final Cut is the ability to "slip edit". That is, to keep the in...

replies: 43 views: 7,796
euph0ric 2 weeks ago

Hey Logic guys, I have a question about audio files, and changing their tempo. I have two audio files (the beat and verse) which...

replies: 0 views: 180
GFunkFunkEra 2 weeks ago

Hello World. I am sort of upset right now and hope someone can help me. I would like to double my guitar with another...

replies: 2 views: 241
Fernand 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, Searched on the web but didn't find any fix yet so wanted to ask the experts here! I am on Imac 2009, intel...

Alex Tomb
replies: 0 views: 214
Alex Tomb 2 weeks ago

10.4.1 on app store with bug fixes, go get her! kfhkh

Chris Brown
replies: 17 views: 1,618
Moosebear 2 weeks ago

Logic Pan Question that I am wondering if is a new quirk or something I somehow overlooked before...I just was working on a...

replies: 1 views: 225
benxiwf 2 weeks ago

Anyone here getting reliable results from a faderport with LX? I've been trawling the net, I've already retrograded the...

replies: 90 views: 21,036
daslicht 2 weeks ago

Hi guys: I'm looking at switching to an Imac. Anybody have any suggestion for a used imac. New one's are to expensive for me....

replies: 3 views: 350
winstonb 2 weeks ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

replies: 1,545 views: 169,711
fcasoria 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am new to Logic Pro. I am going for a specific vocal pop effect that is literally used in every Max Martin and Dr. Luke...

replies: 6 views: 886
ballsbillson 2 weeks ago

Don't worry about the preamps or recording as I have outboard gear that I'll use which likely sounds better than those found in...

replies: 0 views: 250
Bletchleyparks 2 weeks ago

Hi all. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do the following: I am trying to ReWire a 32-bit software app...

replies: 5 views: 256
google50002 2 weeks ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search