The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,127
Views: 16,127
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 687 views: 73,651
Doc No 1st April 2020

Hello, does anyone have Logic Pro from Pro Apps Bundle for Education? If yes, I would be grateflul for answering the following...

Del_Gesu
replies: 1 views: 344
Impaul 8 hours ago

"Logic Pro X - Secret Mouse Clicks", the title of my new 90min video in my YouTube channel...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 2 views: 155
ColinS 11 hours ago

It seems that introducing plugins with latency completely throws off automation lanes, to be out of sync with the...

claudedefaren
replies: 4 views: 186
onerob 17 hours ago

I was wondering if there's a way to have audio overwrite when recording with the playbar cycled (sorry if I'm not using the...

musichascolors
replies: 1 views: 73
onerob 17 hours ago

I'm running Logic Pro X 10.4.7 on OS X 10.14.6; iMac Pro i9 with 64 GB of RAM. (I was running 10.4.8, but I was getting random...

Maschinenraum
replies: 1 views: 84
Hint 1 day ago

I'm getting to know Logic 10.5, coming from a background of primarily using Digital Performer. I'm bumping into a few things that...

nightchef
replies: 4 views: 237
Jay Asher 3 days ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Deleted 0ec6b8e
replies: 3,797 views: 577,653
Tui 4 days ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 178 views: 15,117
danishguy 4 days ago

I discovered this yesterday, and it totally blew my mind! Thought I need to share this. This is mainly useful for Logic users,...

simonbarthbremen
replies: 4 views: 798
Strobian 4 days ago

Hey all, I’m going crazy with these system overloads and crackling audio in Logic Pro X, any help would be greatly...

thewilderdaze
replies: 1 views: 145
gdoubleyou 5 days ago

Hi folks I'm trying to to use my analogue outboard gear with a project in Logic 10.4.6 using the I/O plugin on a channel...

pmbmcg
replies: 1 views: 237
pmbmcg 5 days ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 149 views: 11,299
EastNashRocker 6 days ago

Hi! I've got a new set-up using this chain: Logic Apollo x16 Dangerous 2-bus+ Back thru Apollo x16 Logic I'm having serious...

DMFR
replies: 3 views: 475
SALC 6 days ago

Using a plugin with high delay completely throws the song out of sync. For example, a linear phase EQ. See video:...

claudedefaren
replies: 3 views: 145
claudedefaren 6 days ago

While I wait for the app to get approved on the Apple Store, here's a couple of videos showcasing the simple things you can do...

ValliSoftware
replies: 28 views: 1,208
ColinS 1 week ago

Hi he basically selects a single hi hat midi note and is able to make any kind of roll out of it. I am trying to find the best...

colbykeyz
replies: 1 views: 124
JackDuncan 1 week ago

I have an old Mac that runs 10.6.8 that I would really like to install a DAW in. Apple no longer sells copies of Logic 9, but I...

beraud
replies: 3 views: 213
ColinS 1 week ago

I have several plugin demos that expired but that keep asking for iLok validation when booting up Logic. Even a couple from...

Macaroni
replies: 7 views: 215
Dan Eriksson 1 week ago

What's going on? I got a weird issue that I'm trying to figure out. I just got my Hackintosh running a week ago and I'm trying...

nyrizzie
replies: 1 views: 146
GP_Hawk 1 week ago

I'm on Logic 10.5.1, OS X 10.15.4, 2019 Mac Pro. If I set audio file to wav, and disable "Allow Quick Punch In", the...

mbesq
replies: 0 views: 137
mbesq 1 week ago

Hey all, I’m looking to enhance my workflow in logic and keep the creativity going. I like to take a drum groove and import...

101_south
replies: 2 views: 234
jblaisdell 1 week ago

I'm using that term to describe the the kind of UI behavior I'm experiencing in Logic where the system doesn't respond to mouse...

nightchef
replies: 4 views: 223
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Now that the Logic 10.5 (and 10.5.1) updates have been out for quite some time, I just wanted to check the people's...

stereothrill
replies: 3 views: 289
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

I'm a very new DAW user and I have run into a new problem where a region duplicates itself for the entirety of a project instead...

Jern
replies: 1 views: 155
H-Rezz 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Could anyone who owns PA's Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor (green edition) confirm that it works correctly in Logic...

stereothrill
replies: 3 views: 304
stereothrill 2 weeks ago

So I have a Dsi pro 3 and elektron sampler ( which I’ve gotten to record Into logic before but now I’m having issues ) I...

Cromagnon415
replies: 6 views: 167
terrible.dee 2 weeks ago

Hi, In the Logic Pro X Control Surfaces Support user manual...

benst
replies: 77 views: 24,015
Tripearl 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm trying to see if I can solve an issue with using my Behringer X Touch's and Logic Pro. I have an issue whereby...

blayz2002
replies: 5 views: 229
facej 2 weeks ago

I have searched many forums and have not found an answer to my issue. I had a project I was working on for a few days with only...

JAudio22
replies: 6 views: 230
Muser 2 weeks ago

So I opened a session today that has been fine for the three weeks I have been using it and all of the audio files are either...

sctt_stone
replies: 18 views: 9,573
trippy 2 weeks ago

Like the title says, is the new 16" MacBook pro base model enough to run Logic X with say 40 tracks of audio and plugins,...

Raven586
replies: 0 views: 156
Raven586 2 weeks ago

Dear Members, I'm on my continuous quest to use more key commands in Logic rather than relying on using the mouse. Is there a...

stereothrill
replies: 4 views: 182
sambosun 2 weeks ago

A search I conducted provided no conclusive answer, so I'm posting here: Thread title says it: When I decide to buy Logic Pro X...

Xatthew
replies: 3 views: 220
Xatthew 3 weeks ago

I think one of the last pieces of the puzzle for Apple would be to offer the ability to have a hardware 'Push like' controller to...

rids
replies: 8 views: 535
facej 3 weeks ago

One last decision in setting up a modest workstation for composing and mixing… Logic 9.1.8 (on Sierra) or Logic 10.5.1 (on...

jothenis
replies: 12 views: 511
Anthony Quinn 3 weeks ago

Hi guys. i am looking for a solution where i can map hardware knobs and buttons for controlling Low Cut, Compressor, gate and...

nyne
replies: 2 views: 131
facej 3 weeks ago

Ok... I admit, this doesn't seem like something that should be a big deal, but when you "save as" as much as I do, it...

stoobysnax
replies: 4 views: 204
Chris Brown 3 weeks ago

Im looking at the 2020 MacBook pro 16" base model, this will mostly be used for home use and also running Logic X, now i'm...

Raven586
replies: 4 views: 387
lematrix 4 weeks ago

Dear Members , Which key command/keystroke combination will allow me to select multiple regions on the same track in the...

stereothrill
replies: 3 views: 149
stereothrill 4 weeks ago

Man. I'm trying to ditch DP. Trying to decide between DP, PT and Logic. This week is Logic. Tomorrow I record my band with...

henryrobinett
replies: 111 views: 2,025
Oberon23 4 weeks ago

Hi, I am woking on a sample pack that will be sold to the public. I've got all the samples recorded and ready in a folder....

Pbassguy
replies: 4 views: 163
Pbassguy 4 weeks ago

I'm trying to mix everything out of the box, using the DAW pretty much just for playback into my mixer, but I'm having some...

REGGAE
replies: 12 views: 275
Monotremata 4 weeks ago

This is weird one that just started for me. When I'm recording over a track or punching in over a track, I hear the material I'm...

tasker
replies: 21 views: 4,105
JohnDonovanUK 4 weeks ago

In Cubase 5 I liked the Arrange feature. The Cubase arrangement was a series of GoTos, or an EDL, that moved the play head and...

Fernand
replies: 0 views: 131
Fernand 4 weeks ago

If you have the app freeze on start up, try turning off wi-fi. A TCP/IP connection is made while analyzing plugins, which in some...

toledo3
replies: 5 views: 497
seclusion 4 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I'm trying to export my audio tracks out of Logic Pro X 10.5.1 (export individual tracks, not bounce). ...

jonpaulr123
replies: 1 views: 248
Alex Trecarichi 4 weeks ago

I have a 16” MacBook Pro and was having an issue with Logic Pro 10.4.8 forcing the computer to use dedicated graphics, and the...

Mendocino beano
replies: 3 views: 285
kfng 4 weeks ago
replies: 1 views: 364
Synth Guru 4 weeks ago

Dear Gearslutz. I've been trying to set up the key command shortcut which will allow me to toggle on and off the single...

stereothrill
replies: 2 views: 119
stereothrill 4 weeks ago
replies: 556 views: 41,527
microwave 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search