The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,706
Views: 12,706
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 65,799
facej 24th May 2019

Hey guys, I google translate this message I sent to Apple Communities, hope this will be ok. I am working on a 2017 MBP,...

Groovydd
replies: 1 views: 142
Groovydd 11 hours ago

We wish to have a keyboard shortcut which leads to for example DC Offset removal in Logic Pro X 10.4. Logic does come with a...

Samando
replies: 3 views: 160
KorgAddict 1 day ago

It sometimes happens that while using various plugins in Logic a very loud white noise blast is emitted. I have googled this and...

Synthbrass
replies: 55 views: 2,444
d.dot 1 day ago

Hi, I’ve encountered an annoying crossfade bug in Logic 10.4.4 that was still there in 10.4.6. Worked correctly in 10.3, Not...

Iain Hutch
replies: 1 views: 142
Iain Hutch 1 day ago

I've had my iMac Pro about a year, and it was super quick and responsive in Logic Pro, even on projects with over 120 tracks and...

erike123
replies: 6 views: 470
arctic audio 1 day ago

So, Ive really tried to read and get my head around the problem I experience, but I only get more confused. I need help and will...

Jesso
replies: 2 views: 339
Jesso 1 day ago

Hi there. :) I finally migrated from a 2008 Mac Pro to the new Mac mini. This also means that I now can use the latest version...

putte
replies: 0 views: 160
putte 1 day ago

Hi! I've got a new set-up using this chain: Logic Apollo x16 Dangerous 2-bus+ Back thru Apollo x16 Logic I'm having serious...

DMFR
replies: 1 views: 279
acidlab 1 day ago

When opening a project in Logic Pro X (10.3.1), I receive a message: 'The plug-in named "Abbey Road " isn't available...

CDimidius
replies: 4 views: 2,108
djfrankieflowers 1 day ago

Hi guys. I read that with Protools you can use outboard gear as inserts as though they are sort of like plugins, which sounds...

konkon
replies: 48 views: 1,026
konkon 2 days ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 154 views: 10,791
zedsdeadbaby 2 days ago

What’s up. So I’ve been running Logic Pro for a minute, and been tracking vocals. Everything was working fine. I woke up and...

jake_kalahan
replies: 1 views: 162
acidlab 2 days ago

Available now. Downloaded but haven't tried it yet.

mikeka
replies: 40 views: 6,848
FBcommander 3 days ago

I've been experimenting with creating a midi track in Logic to control the patch and snapshot changes on my Helix LT in time with...

littleeden
replies: 3 views: 270
littleeden 3 days ago

I'm using Logic Pro X to play some background tracks plus a click track for live playing. I'd like to also play a video at the...

OMA
replies: 3 views: 386
shabbyroad 4 days ago

hi all. i often get lost in tracks once my sessions start building up. is there a way of getting logic to automatically display...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 241
benjiboko 4 days ago

Hey so I am using the Logic Pro X stock pitch correction on my project and I usually put it on the track itself rather then a bus...

nittyb
replies: 0 views: 236
nittyb 4 days ago

Hi. I've been trying for some time to figure out a good heavy distortion guitar sound, something along the lines of slayer in...

elflord1973
replies: 5 views: 464
elflord1973 5 days ago

When is Logic Pro 11 Coming? I am tired of waiting, Pro Tools Sucks Big Time:bumpkin:cowbell:

iamslim11
replies: 64 views: 9,796
ColinS 5 days ago

I've spend the last 6 hours searching the web and experimenting with no luck. I'm having problems quantizing a bass track to the...

stevetothink
replies: 4 views: 540
H-Rezz 6 days ago

Hi, I just got back to logic after some time installed the latest and started with banging beats but run into sync issues >...

dlab23
replies: 0 views: 124
dlab23 1 week ago

Is there a freeware plugin that will give me pitch shifting like it used to work back then... I need to be able to select a...

808BD
replies: 5 views: 367
808BD 1 week ago

Hallo, i have a question for seasoned Logic Pro X users. I posted this message to VI Control, but this board seems a lot more...

maurizio.dececco
replies: 0 views: 179
maurizio.dececco 1 week ago

I've been forced to use Pro Tools over the last few weeks...one thing I like is pressing "command + Space bar" for...

clearwave
replies: 1 views: 184
clearwave 1 week ago

I’m a noob and in HS so forgive my ignorance but I have a MacBook Air with logic. I want to record vocals. Mic wise I’m...

TheMan312
replies: 9 views: 532
Teej 1 week ago

I'd like to collect in this post all known bugs of LPX 10.4.6. I've just find out a new one: if you edit a region (with marquee...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 43 views: 4,802
Frofficial88 1 week ago

I've got video imported into a couple of Logic projects, and it works fine, except that when I close the project, it doesn't...

jjeffers
replies: 4 views: 351
jjeffers 1 week ago

Maybe I don't understand something, but today I've discovered one thing. Put Test oscillator on a stereo channel and set output...

Isaak
replies: 8 views: 534
jaddie 1 week ago

I can't seem to get this to work correctly. perhaps someone can easily, I'm sure tell where I'm messing up, and tell me a better...

Pale Rider
replies: 14 views: 865
vientos00 1 week ago

Hi all, I'm going mad trying to figure this out. I'm trying to improve my workflow and make better use of my Mackie...

roundaboutmusic
replies: 5 views: 555
rasfelippe 1 week ago

Hi, I want a small controller for Logic Pro, which one of these works better with this DAW? Are they worth It?

ampar
replies: 3 views: 402
Mendocino beano 1 week ago

hello. I've a macbook pro ( a bit old) with logic10.3 and I have a problem with my left clic on edit window . when I clic the...

ceve
replies: 2 views: 285
ceve 1 week ago

Recently got this and working great with Logic Pro X so far. Anyone have any tips using the MCU Pro with Logic? Thank you!

thomasblondet
replies: 4 views: 560
thomasblondet 2 weeks ago

I’m running Logic X on a 2011 MacBook Pro (base model probably the problem) and I’m beginning to have an issue where it will...

Mendocino beano
replies: 5 views: 436
facej 2 weeks ago

Anyone here getting reliable results from a faderport with LX? I've been trawling the net, I've already retrograded the...

palebluedot
replies: 97 views: 24,388
carlislesound 2 weeks ago

Hi eveyone, I have what is probably a simple midi clock problem, I am a bit of a novice at syncing up logic to outboard synths....

beeboss
replies: 2 views: 396
beeboss 2 weeks ago

Instruments & Processing - Apple Logic X https://youtu.be/BNi0EELZzbU instrumental version...

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 254
In_Sight 2 weeks ago

Hey, first timer here. When using LogicProX lately I am having issues with all the files jumping to other channels in the...

adamaudios
replies: 0 views: 218
adamaudios 2 weeks ago

I’m very much used to scrolling around Pro Tools with my jog wheel - I can’t figure out how to do it in Logic - is there a...

Oli_W
replies: 3 views: 339
Oli_W 2 weeks ago

I tried changing all the settings. It's really sluggish on LPX, very hard to find a transient, and useless for scanning through a...

Deleted b69c0aa
replies: 3 views: 1,058
Deleted b69c0aa 2 weeks ago

I’m somewhat new to the I/O plugin and trying to use it on the mix bus for some outboard processing. I believe I have it setup...

highonthesound
replies: 1 views: 534
facej 2 weeks ago

subj says it all. It's baffling. Sometimes I will start playing on a patch and I'll find that the studio horns sound is...

elflord1973
replies: 2 views: 490
elflord1973 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have various sample packs and wondered what’s the best way to import them into Logic, so I can use them when I want?...

Immortal
replies: 5 views: 568
Immortal 2 weeks ago

Apart from Apogee what (if any) audio interfaces are compatible with the controls of gain, phase, phantom power etc directly from...

Ninecows
replies: 0 views: 441
Ninecows 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if there is an option that would keep the vocal quality in tact. I find it that flex pitch...

bob2018
replies: 10 views: 1,602
The Beatsmith 2 weeks ago

Hello there. I am recording some guitar demos for a client for ideas and the guitar tabs he sent to me are a little above my...

amentini
replies: 4 views: 528
tedmanzie 3 weeks ago

I've been using an old Dell 21" LCD Display since 2005 and it won't die. I currently have a Mac Pro Trashcan as a dedicated...

superscan
replies: 30 views: 9,655
DrMickey 3 weeks ago

hi all. i've set up my plugins to load as favourites on the top level so i can access them quickly but sometimes audio fx show...

benjiboko
replies: 4 views: 400
benjiboko 4 weeks ago

Hey guys, I'm working on a full ambient album at the moment and one of the songs in my project file is glitching out, the track...

Dao_0
replies: 8 views: 526
lionaudio 4 weeks ago

hi i come from reaper and now i have to use pro logic x well i really like it , it's so easy compared to other software like...

sarastar
replies: 2 views: 400
sarastar 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search