The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 16,905
Views: 16,905
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 687 views: 74,184
Doc No 1st April 2020

Hi fellow Pro's I'm a little confused when using Ozone 9 in Logic Pro X to master a track I mixed. I master in a separate...

blayz2002
replies: 3 views: 112
blayz2002 7 hours ago

Scrolling disabled (or not working) in LPX. __^ Before I could just click-and-drag frequency (on the numbers themselves) in...

M_nyh
replies: 4 views: 186
blayz2002 1 day ago

So I've been using the Google Backup & Sync utility to backup everything on my laptop straight to Google Drive, and it works...

zigzagwandererer
replies: 4 views: 326
Rusty Squirrel 2 days ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,294 views: 850,018
Zmago Šmon 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I have one question concerning the IO plugin and using external FX in Logic. So far I have always used a mixer...

CEDCEDCED
replies: 0 views: 110
CEDCEDCED 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 77
In_Sight 3 days ago

This is for those who do tutorials, where y'all at? There is JoesLogic, EdgarRothermich, sflogicninja, KickinDaSpeakers...

boombapdame
replies: 13 views: 713
boombapdame 4 days ago

Recently when I save a new Logic session with lots of audio in it for some reason the waveform previews are not saved and then...

beeboss
replies: 2 views: 535
beeboss 5 days ago

Master Track Mystery is the title of the new video I just release on my YouTube Channel "Music Tech Explained - the visual...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 1 views: 191
MusiKLover 5 days ago

Now that the autosampler is including with Logic, I imagine lots of people are sampling all kinds of wacky and wonderful...

Local Man
replies: 2 views: 184
gdoubleyou 6 days ago

I don't understand why this is so hard... All I want is a hardware controller for logic pro x that has the following: * 16...

dec4106
replies: 10 views: 1,221
Quasi Ra 1 week ago

I've been working on some vocal tracks for a choral project, recorded by people with suboptimal recording equipment, so levels...

nightchef
replies: 1 views: 130
gwilmot 1 week ago

HELP! I don't understand what is going on. When I try to bounce something as a wave to my external hard rive, it shows that it...

Michael Franklin
replies: 18 views: 585
Muser 1 week ago

Just had a hard drive fail on me, good thing everything was backed up for the most part but figured i'd try a few recovery...

Chris Brown
replies: 0 views: 116
Chris Brown 1 week ago

I've been using an old Dell 21" LCD Display since 2005 and it won't die. I currently have a Mac Pro Trashcan as a dedicated...

superscan
replies: 46 views: 15,768
stoobysnax 1 week ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 256 views: 19,906
fastlanephil 1 week ago

I just release a new 75-pages book about using the Zoom Meeting with DAWs and audio collaboration in general. It is available...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 12 views: 939
MarcusMiller 1 week ago

Hi guys! I would love to use systemwide instead of the plugin for Logic X output. So when i go to Logic Preferences and...

phil_lasalla
replies: 9 views: 799
anp27 1 week ago

Hi there, I'd like to get to the bottom of pros and cons of using VCA rather than buses when grouping instruments.. I used...

DanMartini
replies: 10 views: 262
DanMartini 1 week ago

hi everyone, I've been using Logic pro x for a few months now and I'm getting acquainted to the use of alternatives, which...

DanMartini
replies: 5 views: 279
boombapdame 1 week ago

Hi All, When correcting vocals in Logic, I use the logic plug-in 'flex pitch.' In terms of its correcting abilities it works...

Robert27191
replies: 53 views: 15,361
voodoo4u 1 week ago

Hi all, Odd things have been happening to me lately: Right after I save a song I’m working on, Logic has suddenly changed...

maxxim
replies: 7 views: 3,225
Steven1974 1 week ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 168 views: 14,362
spaceman 1 week ago

Hi, I have problems with my cpu using some Waves plugins. Do anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Is it to old for...

Zorrotex
replies: 2 views: 294
Zorrotex 1 week ago

Is there a way, other than assigning the velocity tool to right-click or Apple key, to edit the velocity on a MIDI note a la...

Chevron
replies: 4 views: 162
ValliSoftware 2 weeks ago

I just read about folder stack and summing stack - not sure I fully understand the difference - If I am setting up to record...

lightplato
replies: 6 views: 12,976
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Virtually everyone knows this song, and I Produced this version in LPX with some third party Audio Units. I'm actually a bit...

MusiKLover
replies: 0 views: 147
MusiKLover 2 weeks ago

hi everyone, I'm having troubles finding a way to apply eq or plugins to the master bus in Logic pro x... The channel has no...

DanMartini
replies: 14 views: 454
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Using UVI Shade on the Sax really enhances the Sax. For best results, listen on headphones first....

ValliSoftware
replies: 0 views: 183
ValliSoftware 3 weeks ago
replies: 656 views: 47,977
zedsdeadbaby 3 weeks ago

Any ideas on this one? I have installed AIR Music Tech Structure on my 2017 iMac that is running Mojave, 10.14.6 and Logic Pro X...

Squeegee 303
replies: 8 views: 262
Squeegee 303 3 weeks ago

Hi all, reaching out in desperation. I've tried literally everything, at the end of my rope. The problem: for some reason...

Melgueil
replies: 2 views: 301
Melgueil 3 weeks ago

The following was produced in LPX in 2016 (most likely 10.2 when Alchemy was released) and represents a vibe I like a lot. I did...

MusiKLover
replies: 3 views: 198
MusiKLover 3 weeks ago

Though Posted on another Thread, I believe this one's worthy of a Thread itself. Logic can be an excellent mixing and mastering...

MusiKLover
replies: 5 views: 229
MusiKLover 3 weeks ago

I've finally had some time to spend with the Step Sequencer and am very close to selling a couple of my hardware step sequencers...

shabbyroad
replies: 8 views: 265
kim olesen 3 weeks ago

Logic ... Live Loops not as easy (simple) as it could be .. more of a rant unless someone has something helpful .. watching...

jwh1192
replies: 7 views: 293
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Hi I usually have around 100 plugins in each of my logic projects. For some reason this one project keeps giving me CPU...

colbykeyz
replies: 13 views: 382
Synthhead 3 weeks ago

Now that my Fantom has multi sampling, I’m trying to figure out a way to do auto sampling. Will the auto sampler in logic do...

PoundTound
replies: 1 views: 123
Muser 3 weeks ago

This one is a bit more primitive, which could actually mean better. Cheers...

MusiKLover
replies: 1 views: 250
MusiKLover 4 weeks ago

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has compared the 10.5 sample stretching to Ableton or Serato? Personally I don't think logic...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 435
David Carlyon 4 weeks ago

I spent a bunch of time organizing my plugins in logic pro 10.5 and created custom folders. I'm doing a clean install on a new...

quincyg
replies: 7 views: 197
bluefonia 4 weeks ago

In previous versions, you could drag the little side bars to "zoom out" / change the scale in the channel eq, to see...

stoobysnax
replies: 0 views: 108
stoobysnax 4 weeks ago

Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone else experiences randomised screen flicker in Logic Pro X? Running the latest version of...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 190
[email protected] 4 weeks ago

Hi, I’m currently mixing a track and everything sounds the way I, as of this moment, want I to in Logic. When I bounce it...

davidmadethis
replies: 0 views: 133
davidmadethis 4 weeks ago

Hi guys! Edit: i just figured out the first question about the settings. I just had to save the template first as a folder as...

dr_dohh
replies: 0 views: 122
dr_dohh 22nd September 2020

EDIT: I found the answer - had to go to WINDOW--->Open Main Window then save it again When I try to open a certain project...

EpicEsquire
replies: 0 views: 108
EpicEsquire 22nd September 2020

I run logic Pro 10.4.8 on a Mac Pro 2008 I have a miditech midiface 4x4 midi Interface and a Synth and a Roland JV2080 Rack...

chaijen
replies: 1 views: 111
facej 21st September 2020

I'm considering getting a copy of Bitwig to use as a secondary DAW but I'm curious to see how other Logic users work with this...

Local Man
replies: 5 views: 230
Reaq 21st September 2020

Getting really tired of my wireless Magic Mouse losing connectivity, or the wired Apple mouse scroll wheel only working when it...

Chris Brown
replies: 71 views: 8,121
InnerForceMusic 20th September 2020

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 180 views: 17,085
steveGS 20th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search