The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,537
Views: 10,537
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 62,763
facej 4 weeks ago

I am checking out Logic after years of not using it. I am testing the outputs and making sure everything is going where it...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 158
oceantracks 7 hours ago

Logic 10.4.5 is out with improvements like : Mixer Up to 1000 stereo audio channel strips Up to 1000 software...

G.K.
replies: 169 views: 9,836
Ol' Betsey 12 hours ago

Hey all, I just recently updated Logic to 10.4.5 and since then I've noticed that my Mixer window just randomly disappears....

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 10 views: 350
GFunkFunkEra 13 hours ago

I am constantly amazed at people asking for an overhaul of EXS24. Seriously - why? Yes, it's not as in-depth as something like...

whinecellar
replies: 43 views: 8,084
The Beatsmith 14 hours ago

I recently built a nice summing mixer from old Neve parts. Primarily using the monitor section from an 80 series console. The...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 754
tboomish 21 hours ago

Here is another free companion video for my book "Logic Pro X - What's New in...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 1 views: 304
davey boy 1 day ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 48 views: 6,634
steveGS 1 day ago

Hello I'm still on OS Sierra 10.12.6. Logic 10.4.5 needs OS Mojave. Here Are two screen shots of my effects plugins and...

Viv
replies: 12 views: 889
Modular_8 1 day ago

Yesterday I loaded up the factory Koto patch and noticed a new MIDI FX plugin on the bottom slot: "ScriptInst". I don't...

anp27
replies: 10 views: 467
jonljacobi 1 day ago

The individual tracks inside my track stacks are constantly resetting themselves to Output 1/2, instead of Bus 1 (or whatever bus...

stoobysnax
replies: 5 views: 1,096
Armitage 1 day ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,746 views: 546,322
Attracks pilot 1 day ago

Anyone ever experienced this? Even with snap off, the note wants to snap back to its original position if you get to close to...

jonljacobi
replies: 1 views: 258
jonljacobi 2 days ago

Anyone using these SSL 4000 plugins from Waves thats used the real thing? Im considering a 3rd party plugin. I use mostly...

Russfar
replies: 12 views: 1,017
simon.billington 3 days ago

Hi there. All off a sudden the white line between the effect slots has disappeared, so I cant drag and drop a copied...

tablatom
replies: 3 views: 475
KorgAddict 3 days ago

The free 1-hour companion video for my book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5" is now up on...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 3 views: 465
jonljacobi 3 days ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 126 views: 7,030
tboomish 4 days ago

Curious, is there any way to bounce tracks in Logic with sidechaining without using normal bouncing and solo'ing each track?

maxiedaniels
replies: 9 views: 4,942
SunshineBeats 4 days ago

If you want to know about all the new features and changes in the new Logic Pro X update 10.4.5, here is some help because I just...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 11 views: 819
EdgarRothermich 6 days ago

Whenever the Alphatrack bundle is in Logic’s midi devices folder, Logic crashes as soon as an instrument is added. I’ve tried...

guavadude
replies: 3 views: 353
guavadude 6 days ago

I use a hybrid setup here and always print it back into Logic for the sake of recall. BUT I'm not sure if the delay compensation...

auralart
replies: 13 views: 4,535
Ari88 6 days ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,595 views: 184,370
jonljacobi 1 week ago

I am going out of my mind right now, as things have always been a little sketchy, between Logic and Eucon in the OLED screen...

mattrixx
replies: 4 views: 506
mattrixx 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,267 views: 808,379
sharky 1 week ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,188 views: 169,113
jonljacobi 1 week ago

For whatever reason Logic shows 192 khz project sample rate option in italics and does not work with my Lynx Aurora 16 converter...

quiet_storm
replies: 2 views: 374
Gonzbull 1 week ago

I have been creating a mixtape called 'Boundaries' within the last several weeks, creating and releasing the tracks a week at a...

nikkigrace
replies: 0 views: 330
nikkigrace 1 week ago

In showing the new Mac Pro today, they demoed a new version of Logic Pro X. Did anyone find any other info on this regarding...

KJandKT
replies: 33 views: 5,212
sharky 1 week ago

The new Logic Pro X (10.0.5) channel EQ I really like the sound of the new Logic EQ. I haven't done A/B tests yet, but it...

audiomichael
replies: 28 views: 15,456
LFO8 1 week ago

I've just got a HD Thunderbolt and have the latest HD drivers 12.7.1 connected to iMac late 2015 i7 using Logic X , with Burl...

Matchless
replies: 6 views: 1,495
AleLab 1 week ago

I have a problem since upgrading to Logic 10.4.4. I can´t see my ADAT channels in the input selector in Logic from my Behringer...

tobru
replies: 1 views: 333
d.dot 1 week ago

I'm about to embark on a demo recording with myself rapping, speaking and singing about 8-10 different characters (electronic...

Moosebear
replies: 2 views: 347
Moosebear 1 week ago

Please assist by taking a quick survey to determine Minimum Mac needed for Logic. Survey literally takes about 30 seconds and can...

chazperx
replies: 0 views: 363
chazperx 1 week ago

Hey folks, have a problem with Logic Pro X importing older logic 8 projects I wanted to continue working on. If I open the...

horizon
replies: 1 views: 447
horizon 1 week ago

Have a standard 2015 MBPr 2.8GHz / 16GB running Logic 10.4.4. M-Audio Keystation Mini 32. This particular controller won't...

ty604
replies: 0 views: 325
ty604 2 weeks ago

Hi All, I’m still getting my feet wet getting back into logic after a long hiatus and could use some help on a mixing/phase...

3bc
replies: 4 views: 563
arctic audio 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Got a Rode NT1-A a couple of days ago, and I've been having problems with the sibilant sounds distorting. I'm running...

SynBiscuits
replies: 0 views: 424
SynBiscuits 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, I have a question for you: I have a 2013 6 core macpro @3,5Ghz. I do mainly music production and mix using vepro and a...

Lefrançais
replies: 5 views: 677
shahstlz 2 weeks ago

Hi i didnt want to create a new thread so hoping someone will help me here I`m using LOGIC PRO x everythuing seens to be ok...

boxeyes
replies: 6 views: 839
gdoubleyou 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have many tracks outputs routed to a bus. Each individual tracks are also sent to a reverb aux using "send"....

Lefrançais
replies: 4 views: 512
d.dot 2 weeks ago

I'm having serious MIDI related external audio recording problems, since upgrading, and would really appreciate any help. Gone...

Black Fan
replies: 22 views: 1,286
moove 2 weeks ago

How can I color the (entire) channel strip like PT & Studio One? This seems likes such a no-brainer and that's why the new...

ty604
replies: 1 views: 452
jonljacobi 2 weeks ago

As a thought experiment (forget "use yours ears" and "it's not the equipment"): What plugins - if any - would...

axs1
replies: 3 views: 612
jonljacobi 2 weeks ago

I downloaded NI session strings 2. It was not showing in Kontakt 5. I upgraded to Kontakt 6, still not showing. Instead, when I...

michaelv03
replies: 2 views: 555
michaelv03 2 weeks ago

I am having trouble getting my midi synced with the audio/main playback of logic. I'm attaching a jpg to illustrate. I...

3bc
replies: 7 views: 686
3bc 2 weeks ago

Seems like this smart new Apple plug-in deserves it's own thread, rather than info being buried in a general update...

James Lehmann
replies: 28 views: 5,096
sirjuxtable 2 weeks ago

Hey GS! I'm bbabb, first post here freshflowe I've learned a lot over the years by digging through these forums, really...

bbabb
replies: 1 views: 551
sirjuxtable 2 weeks ago

Arturia needs to be included in Logic natively. Apple should buy Arturia for Logic.

ty604
replies: 6 views: 713
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 255 views: 35,394
rectifier 2 weeks ago

Hi, In terms of compressors with character... Just wondering if there are better compressors than Logic's? Would I...

hemmick reef
replies: 31 views: 12,589
sumyungdon 3 weeks ago

I keep getting a warbled sound like a bad tape playback. The pitch is micro shifting in real time as I'm playing. (happens even...

d.dot
replies: 1 views: 448
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search