The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 17,732
Views: 17,732
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello! I'm trying to export mono mp3 files from logic and can't figure it out - I'm working around it at the moment by...

M.el
replies: 7 views: 215
Steve Wight 37 minutes ago

Hello all, and sorry for my english in advance. For some time now, I have a problem when starting Logic. When I create a new...

julien9165
replies: 0 views: 53
julien9165 7 hours ago

TL;DR: looking for a futureproof rock-solid audio interface to use with the new M1-powered Macs and Logic Pro. I’m looking for...

Lights
replies: 14 views: 1,589
ronaldroy 20 hours ago

How are you using your X-Touch w/ Logic? For long I tried using it with USB, since this is way easier to setup. I always had...

DrMickey
replies: 1 views: 94
facej 1 day ago

My Unitor8 has been rock solid for years, but recently it has started crashing frequently - seemingly out of the blue - and needs...

thermal
replies: 23 views: 737
Ripz 1 day ago

As a novice in the world of DAWs I find myself turning to Garageband for quick and easy recording and composing. I like it more...

rhythmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 211
rhythmcomposer 3 days ago

Since 10.6 was released(along with the UAD 9.13 update) Ive noticed the following message every time I launch...

S_A_P
replies: 18 views: 634
Chrisdmcc 4 days ago

Does anyone know why my saved presets don`t show up in the dropdown list (also"save as standard"don`t...

fmq75
replies: 0 views: 91
fmq75 5 days ago

I click on the Drummer region and the kit editor grid is greyed out and can’t be edited unless I convert the region to midi in...

TimGmusic
replies: 1 views: 113
TimGmusic 5 days ago

HI. After much querying various places, I'm still stuck with this issue.. I have tried re-scanning in plugin manager.. but 2 V9...

Gem69
replies: 2 views: 102
trancekid 5 days ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 94 views: 12,164
turk sanchez 6 days ago

I'm usually using the Logic Pro X CHANNEL EQ for all my EQ'ing needs. I see a lot of people using 3rd party EQs. Will I notice...

erike123
replies: 45 views: 19,943
Space1999 1 week ago

So every now and then I get this error message. In German it says: 'Das Volume "Macintosh HD" ist voll' (The volume...

Polarelch
replies: 9 views: 5,011
themiracle 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Deleted 0ec6b8e
replies: 3,824 views: 590,622
Attracks pilot 1 week ago

Can anyone help me with this. When I have the step sequencer open and press play in the main arrange window the playhead for the...

themadpad
replies: 1 views: 316
Karax 1 week ago

We just got the TF3 for rehersing and playing out. I’m looking for advice on setting it up with Logic X to use it as a DAW...

Zen Bamboo
replies: 0 views: 96
Zen Bamboo 1 week ago

I'm sending a track out to my external hardware using the I/O plugin. Ping shows a delay of 57 samples. When I print the...

ggsm27
replies: 10 views: 3,181
octave333 1 week ago

hello, I really have a big problem and I can not find a solution. My iMac Late 2013 has broken. So I bought a used Mac mini 2018...

Daniel Rimedio
replies: 1 views: 174
moodbrute 1 week ago

Hello all, I'm having a slight issue that I couldn't find a solution straight away. I'm using a sync box (Acme) for my...

d3l
replies: 1 views: 135
d3l 1 week ago

Hey, I'm currently using Mac OSX Sierra for Logic Pro X. But planning about upgrading. Which of the newest OSX is best for Logic...

Deleted 444b9a2
replies: 24 views: 12,553
villeman 2 weeks ago

I'm still encountering this issue, which has been reported by hundreds/thousands of others including here:...

connorhawke
replies: 6 views: 393
onerob 2 weeks ago

Yes you read the title correctly... I was working on a project within Logic Pro X and whilst listening through all of a sudden...

rystaman
replies: 16 views: 1,042
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Within Logic you have upward of two dozen software instruments (more, if you add plug-ins), each with dozens, if not hundreds of...

jaddie
replies: 2 views: 754
Chris Brown 2 weeks ago
replies: 657 views: 51,089
cl516 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am testing Big Sur, and i have Catalina on my main boot drive, Is there a way for me to use the same relocated Logic...

Chris Brown
replies: 1 views: 110
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Hi. I'm looking to import tracks from Garageband (10.0.2) into Logic X. Not only the sound files but also the effects settings. I...

mat roze
replies: 10 views: 1,791
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Hi respected community! This may be a long shot, but I am trying to troubleshoot Logic Pro X crashing on startup on my new...

echoesoflife
replies: 4 views: 389
PTuser 2 weeks ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 192 views: 19,627
Retrofreak 2 weeks ago

Excellent song by The Who: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbBDrceCy8 Who are the people in this room? You all Post notions...

Deleted fa7843c
replies: 11 views: 325
Avatar for Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f
Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f 2 weeks ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 208 views: 19,592
Muser 2 weeks ago

I'd like to Post this one, not as I'm at all monetizing hits, but rather to spread the primary message of the video included...

Deleted fa7843c
replies: 3 views: 174
Avatar for Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f
Deleted fa7843c1d4a255f 2 weeks ago

Anyone have this problem? I use tempo automation in my scores, and have finally worked out why things were sounding...

pianoscope
replies: 10 views: 658
pianoscope 2 weeks ago

Anybody else come across this strange problem? I sometimes like to leave Logic running for long periods of time so I can have a...

Local Man
replies: 1 views: 144
Circuit3 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am seriously considering an avid S1 as a control surface. I run PT 20% of the time and Logic pro X 80% of the...

Fantomaz
replies: 6 views: 371
Fantomaz 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, Now that the Logic 10.5 (and 10.5.1) updates have been out for quite some time, I just wanted to check the people's...

stereothrill
replies: 4 views: 629
Mirolab1 3 weeks ago

Does Logic Pro x work with Mac Catalina? I feel like I couldn’t find much at all on the topic; just old posts on apple forums...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 5 views: 550
jaddie 3 weeks ago

Audio Track 1. Send to bus 1. Send to bus 2. How do you select both “sends” and move their circles simultaneously? Was it...

cl516
replies: 2 views: 204
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,318 views: 860,876
BobTheDog 3 weeks ago

I'm having a problem where the UI frame rate quite obviously drops when I'm playing an audio file. 1 audio track with Voxengo...

anonymoususer
replies: 4 views: 363
S_A_P 3 weeks ago

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 688 views: 75,100
ArtSta 3 weeks ago

Title says it all... does it work? Not the Avid one, the old Euphonix one. I am looking to get a jog wheel and I have found...

CurseesConnect
replies: 1 views: 223
CurseesConnect 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else has this problem. So I'm recording guitar or vox, for example, and I have like say 5 or...

dr_dohh
replies: 4 views: 476
jwh1192 22nd December 2020

I'm a registered owner of Logic since Logic Audio 2.5. I would really like to have logic 10.4.x on my computer, I was dumb...

illynoise
replies: 5 views: 226
jwh1192 22nd December 2020

Hi Guys, Probably this has already been discussed somewhere in this forum, but I couldn't find anything recent. Anyway I've...

blayz2002
replies: 1 views: 275
facej 21st December 2020

Does Logic use GPU for audio effects processing? 1) The new iMac Pro with 16gb ram and 22 teraflops would be a monster... 2)...

MichaelDroste
replies: 12 views: 11,539
dasein42 21st December 2020

Hey GS! I'm bbabb, first post here freshflowe I've learned a lot over the years by digging through these forums, really...

bbabb
replies: 8 views: 1,054
EdgarRothermich 21st December 2020

Hi All I've been getting this issue on and off for around a year. What happens is Logic will suddenly start crashing on launch...

Hint
replies: 8 views: 5,513
AABA 20th December 2020

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone has figured out a way to use Airpods Pro Spatial Audio to mix with 5.1 or Atmos in...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 3 views: 270
Rufuss Sewell 15th December 2020

Hi all. First post here and a simple question really. Is it possible to break out the transport controls to a separate tool box...

Longhorn6120
replies: 2 views: 266
facej 15th December 2020

i’ve noticed a really annoying bug in 10.6 where plugins will just turn off / bypass randomly without you knowing. has anyone...

benjiboko
replies: 0 views: 147
benjiboko 15th December 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search