The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,797
Views: 7,797
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 569 views: 46,243
hemmick reef 5th June 2018

Hey all, I've recently upgraded to Pro X from Pro 9. A feature I used a lot was the "copy audio configuration". Say...

steveyraff
replies: 5 views: 207
ColinS 19 minutes ago

When i bounce replace 3-4 tracks it never records the FX on the master channel or Aux channel. I need the tracks separate but...

JohnCameron2018
replies: 4 views: 155
RE201 3 hours ago

Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I just got new laptop and installed Logic X again with what I assumed was all my old...

romansmusic
replies: 0 views: 76
romansmusic 5 hours ago

Hi. I'm looking to import tracks from Garageband (10.0.2) into Logic X. Not only the sound files but also the effects settings. I...

mat roze
replies: 2 views: 149
jwh1192 7 hours ago

Thanks in advance for your help! Background: A musician has sent me stems (as wav files) of overdubs to include in several...

mat roze
replies: 1 views: 136
charlieclouser 20 hours ago

Does anyone know of an after market software package that has all or most of the classic Yamaha synths and DX E piano sounds that...

Gav66
replies: 1 views: 265
Sonics 1 day ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,150 views: 154,515
Matthew_30 1 day ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,197 views: 772,303
Progmatic-Studios 2 days ago

Hey there, Anyone out there using a Zed R16 with Logic? Interested in hearing how you're using the midi side of the desk, fader...

montanasan
replies: 0 views: 319
montanasan 2 days ago

Logic Drummer .. how far can i get with it ??? for those that own other Drum Software Instruments that have Grooves and the...

jwh1192
replies: 32 views: 1,208
jwh1192 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 237
R JC Phillips 3 days ago

Hi all! Hope someone can help. Both on my new Mac mini and on my 2013 laptop I've been having problems with recording...

rixscix
replies: 0 views: 223
rixscix 3 days ago

Is it just me, or is Smart Tempo buggy as hell? If I open a new project and turn on Smart Tempo, set it to “follow bars and...

trippy
replies: 6 views: 483
wegface 3 days ago

Hi again I know I've done this previously, but thought it might be worth doing it again as some of the original requests seem...

palebluedot
replies: 38 views: 1,344
nativeaudio 3 days ago

My main frustrations with Logic, for many years now, is that features which have to do with audio/sound/design has gotten a lot...

nativeaudio
replies: 47 views: 3,695
nativeaudio 3 days ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 31 views: 4,066
facej 3 days ago

New iMac drove me to move on from Firewire: Focusrite 16 line (with TB3) and an Audient Preamp are on the way... Mostly, I do...

tINY
replies: 27 views: 1,248
Sagicorn35 4 days ago

Hello Folks, I'm mixing a tune, and each time i want to insert a UAD reverb plugin everything crashes . This is the message...

Maoz
replies: 2 views: 401
Universal Audio 4 days ago

Hey guys! I've been running the LogicBenchmarks test (features numerous identical EXS24+effects tracks) on my machines, and...

saxpiano
replies: 9 views: 350
gradivus 4 days ago

I haven't been able to find much on this - I thought it would be a bigger deal. Running AU plugins on Garageband on an IPAD is...

RichardNolan
replies: 0 views: 219
RichardNolan 4 days ago

I have a bright green Q button on my track header. Not sure how it got there, what it does and how to get rid of it....

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 3 views: 330
sbackdoor 4 days ago

It's been a mystery to me. Sometimes when I'm adjusting a plugin, and i click another plugin, it switches the window to that...

abrokentenor
replies: 3 views: 269
Lemoncel 5 days ago

Aloha everyone! So, I'm finally at the place where I need to replace my Macs. I'm running a 2008 Mac Pro, loaded with 6TB's...

bigcohoona
replies: 7 views: 544
fastlanephil 1 week ago

Aloha! Doesn't look like there's been a thread on this for a while. I'm still firing on all 8 Mac Pro cylinders from my...

bigcohoona
replies: 28 views: 690
Fernand 1 week ago

In the release notes for Logic Pro X 10.3, it says "MIDI plug-ins can now remote control any automatable plug-in parameter...

thomaskyhn
replies: 13 views: 1,181
onerob 1 week ago

Hi fellow Logic Pro users. I've recently released a new set of patches for Alchemy and thought some of you may be...

tom_wolfe
replies: 1 views: 350
tom_wolfe 1 week ago

Has logic restricted the 'User' micro tuning section to just 100 cents? If so why? I have a screenshot of someone demonstrating...

JimLahey
replies: 0 views: 255
JimLahey 1 week ago

Hi, I'm trying to open three projects a friend sent me. They open fine on his machine, but Logic X crashes right away when I try...

artificial07
replies: 4 views: 352
artificial07 1 week ago

Hi all! Hope I'm at the right place! So I recently bought a Dave Smith Prophet Rev 2, and want to use it with the external...

fredrik.s
replies: 5 views: 358
fredrik.s 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,601 views: 511,856
Attracks pilot 1 week ago

I have been having massive problems with Logic X Pro. I load an existing, new or finished track and it will all play fine, then...

EpilepticMC
replies: 7 views: 3,521
djredpony 1 week ago

I have an iMac 27 inch. I demoed Soundtoys 5 with PT 12 and got a trial iLok. The trial ran out and I recently tried to clean up...

horizon2horizon
replies: 3 views: 357
tedmanzie 1 week ago

Got a 2008 macbook just for Logic 9, how would i compensate for the difference in sound quality between the desktop and the...

R JC Phillips
replies: 3 views: 381
bitman 1 week ago

I'd like to upgrade from my 2012 Mac Mini. I've been waiting for the mMP or an updated Mini, but who knows how long it will take...

galactic orange
replies: 7 views: 833
ValliSoftware 2 weeks ago

Is it just me or is this thing like, seriously awesome. I just went through all the presets, twice, tweaked here and there,...

replies: 26 views: 4,752
Aiyn Zahav 2 weeks ago

So I design my patches as multi-layered things almost exclusively, combining bass, pads, lead sounds, what have you . My goal is...

DSGN
replies: 4 views: 418
DSGN 2 weeks ago

I ran some tests last night with a drum machine track, running it out using I/O from my MOTU 1248 into my 500 series rack and...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 3 views: 340
Disco1Disco2 2 weeks ago

Any news on Celemony Melodyne with ARA 2 support release date for Logic? The 10.4 release is ready but Melodyne needs to release...

scratch17
replies: 7 views: 1,310
howseth 2 weeks ago

Hi, Im just setting up a 2015 MBP which came pre installed with Sierra. I installed Logic 9 in the usual way using my old Discs....

drzygote
replies: 32 views: 9,836
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

My new computer has TB3, so I decided to move on from my Firewire interfaces (one too small and the other connected to a...

tINY
replies: 1 views: 621
facej 2 weeks ago

So I recently upgraded my main interface from Audient id14 to Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt. I use iConnect Midi for my midi...

Zasterz
replies: 4 views: 460
Zasterz 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, can anyone suggest a good simple and low cost slider (not sure if that's the correct name for it) I could buy to use...

JayPMusic
replies: 9 views: 734
facej 2 weeks ago

Appears that Logic Remote is missing some Key Commands ... examples: Signature List Float (several 'float' windows in...

koolmeme
replies: 0 views: 278
koolmeme 2 weeks ago

I realize MIDI tracks aren't inherently stereo or mono, but I have panned elements within, and would like to split the output,...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 0 views: 325
Ain't Nobody 3 weeks ago

Hello Is there a way to save a default channel strip view in logic. As in, don't need the icon, gain reduction meter....need...

Krzysztof
replies: 1 views: 302
facej 3 weeks ago

Hi It's my first venture into the io utility. I'm using apogee 16x converters. I created a basic mono bass track. I have a loop...

janalex
replies: 7 views: 1,474
anthodeadletter 3 weeks ago

When I use touch or latch automation it seems the Faderport is too sensitive (mechanically speaking). My first node that gets...

davey boy
replies: 0 views: 235
davey boy 3 weeks ago

I have recently updated to Logic 10.3.2, and I've encountered a new problem. I've recently recorded vocals for a song. At first,...

aergiluh
replies: 2 views: 293
DirkP 3 weeks ago

My new book "Logic Pro X - The Details" from the bestselling Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM) series is finally...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 25 views: 2,682
arctic audio 3 weeks ago

Logic Pro X vs Garageband # of Apple Loops ... fairly simple question: 1) i own Logic Pro 9 2) i have Garageband 10.3.1...

jwh1192
replies: 7 views: 543
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search