The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,223
Views: 7,223
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 566 views: 43,550
LPXRH 9th April 2018

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,118 views: 150,085
LPXRH 5 hours ago

Hello, I have an issue with logic, specifically the channel strip settings/instruments. When I click the top part, I can only...

Konan
replies: 4 views: 290
Konan 16 hours ago

I've got a little issue with ultrabeat. Sometimes, when I load a kit, it will have a little triangle next to it, and if I...

Konan
replies: 2 views: 266
Konan 16 hours ago

the SSL Nucleus level segments don't reflect the Logic Pro level meter. Why ? How can I resolve this ? Thanks

kikouiou
replies: 12 views: 2,835
schrobbelbop 17 hours ago

Kontakt 5.8 won't remember the setting for "Accept standard controllers for volume and pan". I used to be able to...

jweisbin
replies: 0 views: 176
jweisbin 18 hours ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,549 views: 503,814
Dewdman42 19 hours ago

I upgraded to High Sierra and now Logic won't recognize the Logic Sound Library i have installed and previously linked on an...

hoosierboy
replies: 5 views: 416
facej 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I'm using Garageband 10.2.0 with some students of mine and notice Take behavior not working properly with this...

Tacket
replies: 1 views: 269
shanabit 1 day ago

I have this annoying issue when offline bouncing a song Logic bounces a lot more/longer than the actual cycle selection. Really...

trancekid
replies: 3 views: 338
EdgarRothermich 1 day ago

I just bought a Golden Age Pre-73 Jr, and am trying to set it up with my usual gear... Not sure what I'm missing here but Logic...

dzzi
replies: 8 views: 1,304
CKenney23 2 days ago

Still getting used to Logic X from 9. When I have the 2Bus Stereo out channel as a track in the arrange page, holding left click...

tablatom
replies: 2 views: 297
tablatom 2 days ago

Hi I'm new to music tech so please bear with me I'm getting logic pro x and combining it with complete 12 when it comes out...

Richarddthompson
replies: 8 views: 457
Richarddthompson 3 days ago

Hi, I've bought quite a few loop libraries etc over the years and until now have kept all versions(formats) of the loops...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 359
EdgarRothermich 3 days ago

I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue, would majorly appreciate anyone who can help: I'm running Logic X on a 2012...

SoundHeights
replies: 5 views: 426
SoundHeights 3 days ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,564 views: 172,312
fcasoria 4 days ago

I know, I know. I donated mine to my little brother until he acquires something. I've seen threads & vids of folks getting...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 274
BezowinZ 4 days ago

I have some automation curves in Logic Pro X that I can't locate. Attached is an image. There is only one automation parameter...

abrokentenor
replies: 0 views: 291
abrokentenor 5 days ago

On the fence re going to a touchscreen DAW controller. Has anyone been using the MTI2 with Logic for a while? Liking it? Thanks...

mikeka
replies: 12 views: 607
sambosun 5 days ago

I just launched my new YouTube channel "Music Tech Explained - the visual...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 8 views: 1,028
sambosun 5 days ago

Hi. Maybe I missed something, I'm looking for a way to to have a shortcut on the region gain, like click+function and move the...

Marogru
replies: 27 views: 3,293
sambosun 5 days ago

Many years ago I abandoned my Euphonix controller system, for an SSL Nucleus - best move I ever made, couldn't be happier and...

Melgueil
replies: 0 views: 343
Melgueil 5 days ago

When I set up my DSI OB6 as external instrument using the external instrument plug-in, it sounds unless I mute it, even when not...

cobrien80
replies: 11 views: 416
M Mastering 6 days ago

Hello gearslutz community ! I have been trying to get away from apple stuff since the breakdown of my 2009 iMac. I just can't...

simply intricate
replies: 13 views: 728
skira 6 days ago

My studio has all 32 input channels wired into my HDX hardware. Most of my work is done with ProTools. However, I would really...

hoosierboy
replies: 0 views: 282
hoosierboy 6 days ago

Hello everyone, Searched on the web but didn't find any fix yet so wanted to ask the experts here! I am on Imac 2009, intel...

Alex Tomb
replies: 2 views: 348
Fernand 1 week ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 27 views: 2,568
frogslap1 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,174 views: 763,766
Konan 1 week ago

Hello, I have recently upgraded to Logic Pro X 10.4.1. Now, whenever I run the scan for new plug-ins, certain plug-ins are giving...

carlcaulkett
replies: 0 views: 278
carlcaulkett 1 week ago

Hi. I want to buy kompletes 11 and use it within logic pro x. Someone told me that the two do not work well together, is this...

Richarddthompson
replies: 3 views: 322
mattrixx 1 week ago

Is there a way to open a new project or song using Logic Remote? I see all sorts of cool ways to control a project that’s...

sculptair
replies: 0 views: 279
sculptair 1 week ago

I’ve got a new iMac and Logic Pro X. I’ve read the whys and hows of moving the sound/loop library to an external drive. I...

dualtone
replies: 14 views: 518
MediaGary 1 week ago

Hey people, I am wondering if any of you guys could help me with trying to figure out what kind of drumming style something is...

Anonymoist
replies: 1 views: 325
KamandaSD 1 week ago

Hey All, I've got a brand spanking new RME HDSPe Madi card installed and talking to my Antelope Orion32. Easy as pie to get...

McPhee
replies: 3 views: 308
kim olesen 1 week ago

Hi! I bought a while ago AudioRealism Bass Line 3 and i have a problem in Logic pro. Never had a synth before that dosent...

dean2018
replies: 0 views: 345
dean2018 1 week ago

Hey! I'm looking to buy a macbook of some description (for logic + portability - I am quite set on mac/logic both as a...

Sublimator
replies: 10 views: 542
Monotremata 1 week ago

Hi, I have looked up every single approach to recovering a damaged project file, but nothing seems to work. I can see the actual...

Stiglet
replies: 3 views: 325
facej 1 week ago

I'm usually using the Logic Pro X CHANNEL EQ for all my EQ'ing needs. I see a lot of people using 3rd party EQs. Will I notice...

erike123
replies: 22 views: 1,526
Monotremata 1 week ago

I was pleased to see Logic finally improved its 3rd party samples/loops finder. I dropped all my folders in and it sorted them ok...

tedmanzie
replies: 0 views: 371
tedmanzie 1 week ago

Hello everyone! Apologies for hijacking a Logic X thread – can anyone help with my frequent crashes on LP9? Basically...

tigerstyle25
replies: 0 views: 254
tigerstyle25 2 weeks ago

When Logic X came out, its GUI was a dark pit. It was neither attractive nor conducive to good workflow. It was then that...

Fernand
replies: 16 views: 747
Fernand 2 weeks ago

Hi All, When correcting vocals in Logic, I use the logic plug-in 'flex pitch.' In terms of its correcting abilities it works...

Robert27191
replies: 43 views: 5,325
diadempro 2 weeks ago

Hey all, I am a solo musician and I currently use Logic Pro X to run my backing tracks and my guitar - using plugins. I play the...

Vinnie Ramone
replies: 2 views: 342
Vinnie Ramone 2 weeks ago

I have a Minilogue keyboard connected to my laptop (via USB) and I have it set up as an external instrument in Logic X. I want...

Meter
replies: 0 views: 267
Meter 2 weeks ago

Hi friends, Over the past few months, we have encountered this issue: Upon opening a project for the first time, the GUI...

tweetertech
replies: 5 views: 426
lematrix 2 weeks ago

Hey all, using 10.3.2 on a 12-core mid 2010 Mac Pro tower. Since updating to 10.3.2, a lot of graphic-related stuff has become...

mitchell
replies: 21 views: 1,274
tweetertech 2 weeks ago

I am jumping from protools to logic, i checked out there cost for Logic X and its $319aud, but only $200usd (converted to $250ish...

gt_jumper
replies: 4 views: 389
stonzthro 2 weeks ago

I've created a Meta Event in the List Editor to jump between markers , using value 51 ( Go To Marker ) in the Num column and the...

spaceman
replies: 1 views: 341
spaceman 2 weeks ago

Hi There, I would like to find out about user experiences when working with DAW's using a curved 34" monitor. I am...

MiMi
replies: 30 views: 1,112
Fernand 2 weeks ago

Along with the odd flex time quantize bugs that have appeared in 10.4 that many seem to be experiencing, my audio files are...

IsaacWills
replies: 2 views: 413
IsaacWills 2 weeks ago

What controller(s) are you using w/LP X?

boombapdame
replies: 3 views: 422
medio 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search