The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 9,016
Views: 9,016
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 604 views: 55,344
fcasoria 25th November 2018

I have a new Mac Mini, 32m, 1 tb ssd, with a Focusrite Clarett 8preX. A couple of times, when listing back to a few tracks 8-9,...

zekmoe
replies: 2 views: 65
facej 2 hours ago

Hi, I moved the library of my laptop to an external ssd. Is there any way to use it also on my desktop computer? Can I switch...

rune18
replies: 5 views: 158
facej 4 hours ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 14 views: 1,303
jellotree 7 hours ago

Hi There, I would like to find out about user experiences when working with DAW's using a curved 34" monitor. I am...

MiMi
replies: 35 views: 2,952
MediaGary 13 hours ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,235 views: 789,999
gdcrook 1 day ago

Hey guys , know the whole spec thing has been beat to death but my question is kinda specific. Im starting to blow serious...

Dylangarrett628
replies: 3 views: 458
jonljacobi 1 day ago

Hi! I recorded a software piano part (midi) in Logic without a click. The existing tempo of my project does not match the...

LadyProducer
replies: 4 views: 260
onerob 1 day ago

Just got the duet 2. Using MacBook Pro Mt Sierra. Have maestro installed and using the breakout cable. So the mix with xlr works...

Jrumbach
replies: 1 views: 211
iosman 1 day ago

Hi.. as many of you know, the previous topic on logic automation timing was locked, as it got out of hand with trolling, and I...

TNM
replies: 2 views: 594
iosman 1 day ago

Here are a few small Christmas presents: http://DingDingMusic.com/files/WebFiles/Diagrams.png A signal flow diagram for the...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 2 views: 571
iosman 1 day ago

Hello fellow slutz. I have a RME fireface 400 and are using logic pro x. I want to make an fx send to some external hardware...

MartinFunder
replies: 1 views: 268
iosman 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I have a little problem and before I write here I searched a lot with no result. I have my Minilogue...

Mimmo
replies: 1 views: 232
iosman 1 day ago

I've been having this issue with a lot of Logic's synth presets to do with the plugin called 'Spreader'. I believe the plugin...

yebwulebdullah
replies: 1 views: 508
iosman 1 day ago

Ok, so far as I have seen in the absolute beginner tutorials is that you have at least some previous DAW experience or at least...

Telecruiser
replies: 12 views: 461
Michaeltn86 1 day ago

I am trying to setup my new Sub37 with Logic so that I can play the synth through Logic with software plugins, such as reverb and...

erikha94
replies: 2 views: 329
Rufuss Sewell 2 days ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 91 views: 40,315
Avantmidi 2 days ago

Hi. I have a couple of questions about using Logic 9 and Logic X on the same machine and about replacing Logic 9 with Logic X....

Eoinw
replies: 4 views: 306
gdoubleyou 2 days ago

"Bug fixes and stability improvements."

mikeka
replies: 16 views: 1,744
michaelpv 2 days ago

Use a lot of Alchemy. What do you think about a feature that makes sound developers dream? Which function? Would not it be MEGA...

fcasoria
replies: 1 views: 574
NoSleep Guy 2 days ago

I am applying Compression to a track. I know it's working cause I can hear the difference when I turn it on and off. However, the...

oxband
replies: 2 views: 405
thomasblondet 3 days ago

I put this together this weekend. It's an amalgamation of a few things, and the end result changes the front end, but the...

MusiKLover
replies: 7 views: 1,185
Tommy Zai 3 days ago

Hi All I just want to check that the instructions on how to back up Logic are correct. Do I not need to copy the original...

PrettyGone
replies: 3 views: 331
PrettyGone 3 days ago

Is there any reason to get Logic Pro X if I already own Ableton Live 10 Suite? Anything cool I'm missing out on :-)? Also does...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 13 views: 1,070
jonljacobi 3 days ago

I made a quick and dirty video on how to control the preamp gain of a PreSonus Quantum interface using MIDI control from LPX....

ccmdav
replies: 0 views: 191
ccmdav 3 days ago

Hey there folks, I seem to have an issue within Logic Pro X that I can't seem to solve. I have a mic going through my Steinberg...

Curl1991
replies: 2 views: 443
Moonboy8991 5 days ago

Just confirming that this is indeed the case for everyone and not that I missed something important somewhere: When I create a...

calzone
replies: 2 views: 261
calzone 5 days ago

I'm usually using the Logic Pro X CHANNEL EQ for all my EQ'ing needs. I see a lot of people using 3rd party EQs. Will I notice...

erike123
replies: 40 views: 6,587
swartzfeger 5 days ago

Hi I recently purchased Pro Apps bundle for education through Apple and they sent me all the codes as redeemable, I only...

roobeats
replies: 6 views: 417
Skijumptoes 5 days ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,581 views: 179,775
Tui 6 days ago

Logic 10.4.3 on Mac OS 10.13.6, 2 bad bugs: In Preferences, alternative backups auto-save does nothing, no matter what it's...

jweisbin
replies: 1 views: 546
jweisbin 6 days ago

Hi all, Odd things have been happening to me lately: Right after I save a song I’m working on, Logic has suddenly changed...

maxxim
replies: 4 views: 1,698
hanuman 6 days ago

Hi all, I installed the Scarlett today and got it working with headphones for playback of tracks. However I have the Yamaha CP300...

Vicks7
replies: 0 views: 194
Vicks7 1 week ago

Hi again I know I've done this previously, but thought it might be worth doing it again as some of the original requests seem...

palebluedot
replies: 72 views: 3,240
cowudders 1 week ago

Hi, I'm trying to do some basic programming in the environment so that I can select a MIDI channel coming from my controller...

DeadNote
replies: 2 views: 294
DeadNote 1 week ago

Hello all, I've been having a frustrating issue lately and I'm not sure how long it's been going on. I just noticed everything...

bmbwatu
replies: 4 views: 307
bmbwatu 1 week ago

On the fence re going to a touchscreen DAW controller. Has anyone been using the MTI2 with Logic for a while? Liking it? Thanks...

mikeka
replies: 22 views: 2,024
MickeyMassacre 1 week ago

Ive got an iMac Pro and use Logic Pro X. Why can't I expand any of my Non-Logic plugins GUIs??????? Logic's plugins expand...

johnscalia
replies: 5 views: 502
emeline-rec 1 week ago

Yesterday evening I had an interesting idea on my guitar. I needed some loop to support me. Then in a new file I put a drummer...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 581
J.Beatnik 1 week ago

The "External Instrument" plugin window has a checkbox for "Auto-Compensate Latency". This delays midi being...

carbon
replies: 3 views: 365
Zoftware 1 week ago

Some newly installed plugins do not show up in Logic without either a restart or logging out and back in again. I don't know if...

onerob
replies: 21 views: 1,055
lodestone.audio 1 week ago

I'm wondering if there's any way I can record say my Prophet 6 (I'm not sure If the Prophet doesn't have this issue after...

Paratriplel
replies: 4 views: 302
Zoftware 1 week ago

i must be doing something wrong ...if i give a track in the arrangement a color, this color does not automatically appear on the...

zinzin
replies: 2 views: 377
zinzin 1 week ago

Seems like this smart new Apple plug-in deserves it's own thread, rather than info being buried in a general update...

James Lehmann
replies: 14 views: 2,663
anp27 1 week ago

It sometimes happens that while using various plugins in Logic a very loud white noise blast is emitted. I have googled this and...

Synthbrass
replies: 27 views: 857
Synthbrass 1 week ago

In my OLD Logic sessions, I had created a couple synth editor environment pages for editing my Roland MKS-30 and MKS-7 analog...

Mirolab1
replies: 4 views: 462
trippy 1 week ago

Was wondering if there's a way to hack logic to disable the volume meters. Not the actual faders, but just the visual...

Valvetronix
replies: 1 views: 305
gdoubleyou 1 week ago

Hi, I wanna have a touchscreen for my studio mainly because I can’t see good and I wanna have a better feeling in my studio....

Boulishious.Bird
replies: 3 views: 529
JoelTheSuperior 1 week ago

Has Logic Pro loop library been reduced in no of loops? I got a new Apple Mac Mini as part of a new writing setup, but didn't...

tboomish
replies: 4 views: 404
tboomish 2 weeks ago

Just wanted to post this as (hopefully) a helpful bit of info for anyone trying to do full-scale professional mixing in the...

tadunca
replies: 23 views: 2,104
th3fstaxn 2 weeks ago

Hi there. I know this is hardly a new subject but any help would be great and I will try and give as much obvious info as...

lostsoundz
replies: 2 views: 448
nateliv 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search