The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,862
Views: 10,862
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 63,331
facej 24th May 2019

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,755 views: 549,578
d.dot 10 hours ago

I'd like to collect in this post all known bugs of LPX 10.4.6. I've just find out a new one: if you edit a region (with marquee...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 2 views: 661
TobeNaive 1 day ago

Don't know if there are any commercial plug-ins that do this but this is pretty...

pcullen001
replies: 0 views: 365
pcullen001 1 day ago

I had a setup I used for years; HD crashed and there went the driver for Dante. Audinate won't send me the old driver that works...

neve1064
replies: 2 views: 458
neve1064 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I just subscribed to GearSlutz and I must warn you with three things before I go further: -I'm french...

Franz_Musca
replies: 4 views: 537
Franz_Musca 1 day ago

A guy on one of the FB groups made this and I thought it was a good example of what the free Stdio Strings can...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 526
Mr Funk 1 day ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 137 views: 7,974
TreyM 1 day ago

Hey guys, i've just bought an akai mpk 49 controller and am really enjoying connecting it to various VST's in Logic and...

WhenAliceFell
replies: 1 views: 501
Local Man 2 days ago

Is there a way to jump between different parts/clips/markers of backtracks live with mainstage without any pops/silence/clips...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 1 views: 507
RobinJacobsson 2 days ago

Dear all! I have experienced the weirdest bug and cannot find any solution/similar posts. Let me try to describe: Audio...

1q1a
replies: 2 views: 480
1q1a 2 days ago

Instruments & Processing - Logic Pro X ONLY rockout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS5qHZoMsQw

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 407
In_Sight 2 days ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,273 views: 811,210
Chevron 3 days ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 55 views: 7,546
stereokitchen 3 days ago

Yay! Release notes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

Transmisser
replies: 21 views: 2,822
Tui 3 days ago

If I open the file browser > select the file tab I want to delete > cmd + delete > the file doesn’t show up in my...

Transmisser
replies: 0 views: 633
Transmisser 5 days ago

Hi folks, I'm currently using logic x with a digital mixing console (dm3200) With a bunch of external pre amps and compressors. ...

quincyg
replies: 9 views: 791
quincyg 6 days ago

I recommended installing Avid Codecs LE to a colleague who is a heavy Logic user so he could run DNxHD video in Logic. Didn't...

NReichman
replies: 0 views: 444
NReichman 1 week ago

I got the NI Komplete update recently in part because of curiosity about the material in the Maschine packs. I'm liking quite a...

*$%($*(@!!
replies: 6 views: 583
ollytheoctopus 1 week ago

Logic 10.4.5 is out with improvements like : Mixer Up to 1000 stereo audio channel strips Up to 1000 software...

G.K.
replies: 230 views: 14,904
H-Rezz 1 week ago

once i updated to 10.4.5 something changed which caused me huge problems trying to figure out. i have the up / down arrows set...

benjiboko
replies: 9 views: 536
benjiboko 1 week ago

If you want to know about all the new features and changes in the new Logic Pro X update 10.4.5, here is some help because I just...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 16 views: 1,355
EdgarRothermich 1 week ago

I’m using an Apollo Twin mk1 into Logic (newest version I think?) and today a new problem came up in two of my projects when...

Mendocino beano
replies: 1 views: 592
Mendocino beano 1 week ago

Hey, This issue is driving me crazy. Logic lets me use my Komplete Kontrol M32 for the transport bar functions, but not the...

axs1
replies: 2 views: 623
axs1 1 week ago

How can I screenshare Logic with audio? For example, I share my screen with you, Logic is open, I push the play button, and you...

APE
replies: 13 views: 518
mikeka 1 week ago

10.4.5 stuck i Loop .. then audio quits too .. restart only fix Hi, rough day with LPX 10.4.5 ... it got stuck in a loop after...

jwh1192
replies: 0 views: 512
jwh1192 1 week ago

LPX 10.4.5 Not Responding after Create New Sampler with Flex ON ... have to force quit .. HI, since i am new to Flex in LPX...

jwh1192
replies: 0 views: 522
jwh1192 1 week ago

The individual tracks inside my track stacks are constantly resetting themselves to Output 1/2, instead of Bus 1 (or whatever bus...

stoobysnax
replies: 6 views: 1,378
JblKid95 1 week ago

I am constantly amazed at people asking for an overhaul of EXS24. Seriously - why? Yes, it's not as in-depth as something like...

whinecellar
replies: 44 views: 8,682
JblKid95 1 week ago

Hi, Using Logic X drummer (which is pretty cool), I'm looking to using the sounds from NI Studio Drummer. However, the drum...

LieS
replies: 4 views: 6,181
ElectricRay 1 week ago

Back to logic for a short session. Seem to hit som short cut, and now I can only select and move in full bars in the arrange....

ololi
replies: 2 views: 584
ololi 1 week ago

Anyone using iPhone / iPad as external synth in Logic Pro?

thomasblondet
replies: 1 views: 547
Philbert 1 week ago

Hello! I have mixed a song with faders really low in logic pro x. To compensate i have 2 gain plugins on the master output....

tangela666
replies: 3 views: 523
Scragend 2 weeks ago

I got the NI Komplete update recently in part because of curiosity about the material in the Maschine packs. I'm liking quite a...

*$%($*(@!!
replies: 0 views: 454
*$%($*(@!! 2 weeks ago

For the life of me, I can't figure out why logic pro keeps bouncing my wav files much quieter then they sound in the mix. I dont...

713sound
replies: 4 views: 579
fastlanephil 2 weeks ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 256 views: 36,459
ccmdav 2 weeks ago

I wanted to ask for suggestions/instructions before I attempt an install of LPX on my new CPU. 10.4.X introduced the official...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 397
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago

Is there an existing thread with a preflight checklist of system settings to maximize performance in Logic Pro X? Such...

SkyPirate
replies: 0 views: 423
SkyPirate 2 weeks ago

Logic gets me crazy working at ternary measures. I mean, the tempo must be the same at 12/8 and at 4/4. Logic set the tempo...

MrChick
replies: 2 views: 394
MrChick 2 weeks ago

I recorded at a sample rate of 176.4 using a mic and a keyboard controller connected a Scarlet Focusrite I saved the project...

oxband
replies: 1 views: 308
oxband 2 weeks ago

I use Pro Tools for recording and mixing and Logic for Surround. Trying to work in 7.1 in Logic makes no sense at all to me....

PTuser
replies: 2 views: 579
Mesmerised 2 weeks ago

Title says it all. I really like how Ableton can group FX and assign knobs to macros or just group FX directly on a channel to...

Hunter123
replies: 3 views: 550
Local Man 2 weeks ago

Anybody use this one regularly? What do you guys think of it relative to the competition? I was thinking if picking up bx...

Local Man
replies: 0 views: 457
Local Man 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm using Logic 9 on a Mac Pro (2009) and need to record a voiceover with the client able to listen in and add...

dylanf
replies: 3 views: 509
Amsoily 3 weeks ago

Hi there. All off a sudden the white line between the effect slots has disappeared, so I cant drag and drop a copied...

tablatom
replies: 7 views: 790
The Beatsmith 3 weeks ago

I'm having this really annoying issue when using the I/O Plugin on my mix buss. Basically, I'm routing my mix buss to an IGS...

desertfender
replies: 3 views: 566
desertfender 3 weeks ago

Hey folks, have a problem with Logic Pro X importing older logic 8 projects I wanted to continue working on. If I open the...

horizon
replies: 3 views: 696
horizon 3 weeks ago

I am checking out Logic after years of not using it. I am testing the outputs and making sure everything is going where it...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 526
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I just recently updated Logic to 10.4.5 and since then I've noticed that my Mixer window just randomly disappears....

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 10 views: 625
GFunkFunkEra 3 weeks ago

I recently built a nice summing mixer from old Neve parts. Primarily using the monitor section from an 80 series console. The...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 988
tboomish 3 weeks ago

Here is another free companion video for my book "Logic Pro X - What's New in...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 1 views: 540
davey boy 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search