Options
Views: 668
30th June 2020
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 15,774
Views: 15,774
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 687 views: 73,335
Doc No 1st April 2020

Trying to resurrect a few tracks in old Logic TDM system during this lockdown time. Desperate for experienced advice!! Please...

stacyburket
replies: 2 views: 201
IM WHO YOU THINK 1 hour ago

Hi, I am woking on a sample pack that will be sold to the public. I've got all the samples recorded and ready in a folder....

Pbassguy
replies: 3 views: 66
gdoubleyou 2 hours ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Deleted 0ec6b8e
replies: 3,790 views: 575,230
anjikyuzan 5 hours ago

Dear Members , Which key command/keystroke combination will allow me to select multiple regions on the same track in the...

stereothrill
replies: 1 views: 65
facej 6 hours ago

Im looking at the 2020 MacBook pro 16" base model, this will mostly be used for home use and also running Logic X, now i'm...

Raven586
replies: 0 views: 102
Raven586 21 hours ago

I'm trying to mix everything out of the box, using the DAW pretty much just for playback into my mixer, but I'm having some...

REGGAE
replies: 12 views: 198
Monotremata 1 day ago

Man. I'm trying to ditch DP. Trying to decide between DP, PT and Logic. This week is Logic. Tomorrow I record my band with...

henryrobinett
replies: 109 views: 1,603
henryrobinett 1 day ago

This is weird one that just started for me. When I'm recording over a track or punching in over a track, I hear the material I'm...

tasker
replies: 21 views: 3,917
JohnDonovanUK 1 day ago

In Cubase 5 I liked the Arrange feature. The Cubase arrangement was a series of GoTos, or an EDL, that moved the play head and...

Fernand
replies: 0 views: 94
Fernand 1 day ago

Dear Members, I'm on my continuous quest to use more key commands in Logic rather than relying on using the mouse. Is there a...

stereothrill
replies: 3 views: 117
bilbobaggins 1 day ago

Ok... I admit, this doesn't seem like something that should be a big deal, but when you "save as" as much as I do, it...

stoobysnax
replies: 1 views: 102
EdgarRothermich 1 day ago

If you have the app freeze on start up, try turning off wi-fi. A TCP/IP connection is made while analyzing plugins, which in some...

toledo3
replies: 5 views: 406
seclusion 2 days ago

Hey everyone, I'm trying to export my audio tracks out of Logic Pro X 10.5.1 (export individual tracks, not bounce). ...

jonpaulr123
replies: 1 views: 193
Alex Trecarichi 2 days ago

I have a 16” MacBook Pro and was having an issue with Logic Pro 10.4.8 forcing the computer to use dedicated graphics, and the...

Mendocino beano
replies: 3 views: 189
kfng 3 days ago
replies: 1 views: 218
Synth Guru 4 days ago

Dear Gearslutz. I've been trying to set up the key command shortcut which will allow me to toggle on and off the single...

stereothrill
replies: 2 views: 88
stereothrill 4 days ago
replies: 556 views: 40,289
microwave 4 days ago

Hey I mostly just use Logic amp sims. I've been relying on the m increasingly just due to ease of use and bedroom recording...

lossleader
replies: 48 views: 4,447
sirthought 5 days ago

If you are a Logic Pro X user did you decide to delete GarageBand or keep it? Asking from a hard drive space perspective.

boombapdame
replies: 4 views: 275
sirthought 5 days ago

One last decision in setting up a modest workstation for composing and mixing… Logic 9.1.8 (on Sierra) or Logic 10.5.1 (on...

jothenis
replies: 10 views: 309
jothenis 6 days ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 254 views: 17,946
derdiedasscheusa 6 days ago

Anyone ever had this happen? I recorded the Click to an Audio track. When I export the track as a WAV, there is no sound on...

dualtone
replies: 0 views: 90
dualtone 1 week ago

I tried everything but can't make it work: Steinberg plugins (Halion, Groove Agent etc - I have absolute 4) are not showing up...

borracho
replies: 0 views: 148
borracho 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,293 views: 841,199
jarran 1 week ago
replies: 52 views: 4,256
EdgarRothermich 1 week ago

I'm working with an imported movie file as a separate window. After updating to 10.5, the movie window suddenly disappears after...

cc284
replies: 5 views: 281
cc284 1 week ago

My memory has never been any good. However, I do remember installing Logic Pro from a big box set many years ago. Then I upgraded...

Thunderkyss
replies: 7 views: 228
Thunderkyss 1 week ago

I wanted to wait to post this thread until I was able to do as much troubleshooting as possible, and now I wanna post this in...

MattyJoe
replies: 168 views: 13,848
derdiedasscheusa 1 week ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 39 views: 21,437
Jimb_46 1 week ago

Title says it all really. Can someone explain to me – using the default stereo SoCal drum kit in Drum Kit Designer – how...

James Lehmann
replies: 1 views: 203
peterwagner 1 week ago

Hi all, I just got a whole new setup after my 2009 iMac died. I bought a 2018 Mini (6 core/i7/8gb RAM) and an Apogee Element...

tfunster
replies: 7 views: 980
Muser 2 weeks ago

I bought Ovox, thinking it would be good to have a realtime pitch to midi plugin. Only after I spent my money did I realize that...

Schmeckitup
replies: 3 views: 456
Adam Brown 2 weeks ago

Now hopefully that I'm through my last midi fiasco I have another Logic question: day before yesterday I had a recording session...

henryrobinett
replies: 4 views: 163
flandybob 2 weeks ago

anyone find a way to get rid of this...see image.

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 125
illynoise 2 weeks ago

I think one of the last pieces of the puzzle for Apple would be to offer the ability to have a hardware 'Push like' controller to...

rids
replies: 0 views: 161
rids 2 weeks ago

As the title says - since 10.5, every time I open a song, I get the following message: "Some additional content is needed...

littleeden
replies: 20 views: 516
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

at project sample rates less that 192 kHz as well as when exporting/bouncing. So, be careful bouncing tracks, especially those...

Anthony Quinn
replies: 25 views: 880
Anthony Quinn 2 weeks ago

I'm struggling again with the cost and availability of quality Mac hardware, and wondering what the shift to ARM will do to 3rd...

TheBardWest
replies: 3 views: 332
MediaGary 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, Here's my set up... Logic 10.5 / Apollo x8p / 500 Series Lunch Box / Klark Teknik 1176 / Klark Teknik Pultec...

highpedality
replies: 1 views: 151
jnchristp 2 weeks ago

Hi, In the Logic Pro X Control Surfaces Support user manual...

benst
replies: 76 views: 23,783
Fernand 2 weeks ago

I am having a major problem understanding something happening here. I am using ADAPT Tempo in Logic settings when importing a...

oceantracks
replies: 1 views: 581
Lupez 2 weeks ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 143 views: 10,272
tedannemann 2 weeks ago

I have been having massive problems with Logic X Pro. I load an existing, new or finished track and it will all play fine, then...

EpilepticMC
replies: 10 views: 7,465
Kickzmcr 2 weeks ago

First time post, so be gentle... lol Here's what's happening, I have a Roland SPD 30 I have been using for years with my iMac...

stewartsturges
replies: 0 views: 160
stewartsturges 2 weeks ago

so my system mid 2012 15 i7 on Mojave logic 10.5.1 apogee duet fw roland tr-8 problem: When I set up an aggregate device...

user i477533222
replies: 0 views: 86
user i477533222 3 weeks ago

Lots of people have asked this question in other forums, and it seems that you can't really find a solid answer on YouTube or...

JamesZhan
replies: 0 views: 182
JamesZhan 3 weeks ago

Only found out a few months back that Logic had demo songs after using Logic since V7 :facepalm: Would love to have the demo...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 0 views: 187
Tobias Enstrom 3 weeks ago

that´s the question i have today please implement

claesbjo
replies: 5 views: 2,038
musichao 3 weeks ago

Hey my peeps, Please tell me there is a way to remedy this problem.... I engage preroll in Logic and I can't hear what is...

jkung
replies: 21 views: 5,164
jkung 3 weeks ago

The title says it all really. Sometimes I even manage to get past the "scanning audio units stage" but it always ends...

SNARK
replies: 15 views: 1,950
rids 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search