The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,316
Views: 8,316
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 579 views: 49,196
anp27 5 days ago

Any news on Celemony Melodyne with ARA 2 support release date for Logic? The 10.4 release is ready but Melodyne needs to release...

scratch17
replies: 70 views: 6,977
macfrans 3 hours ago

I have 4 audio tracks, with 3 takes each (in its take folder). If I want to playback all the Take 1’s, how do I do that all...

PSV
replies: 0 views: 109
PSV 23 hours ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 51 views: 1,709
Michaeltn86 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I'm a n00b with Logic and midi. I picked up an Emagic AMT 8. All I want to do is use a midi keyboard as a...

Citrus Fresh
replies: 53 views: 12,521
shabbyroad 1 day ago

Hi everyone. Just finished mixing a song from a band on Logic Pro X, and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now I have five...

Andre Toscano
replies: 5 views: 508
logicbill 1 day ago

Hey all! I'm trying to setup my home studio so I can rehearse online with my band through Jamkazam. I connect my focusrite...

Yabadabadoo
replies: 0 views: 137
Yabadabadoo 1 day ago

Is Logic able to use multithreading on busses? For my workflow, I typically do a lot of mixing on busses...

palebluedot
replies: 2 views: 259
palebluedot 2 days ago

I am mixing/remastering (as if I knew how to master - ha!) a 40 year old, 16 track tape of my old band that we recorded in a...

All Fired Up
replies: 4 views: 359
sambosun 2 days ago

Is there direct access to or an efficient way to drag/drop just the MIDI files into other DAWs without opening Logic?

BezowinZ
replies: 10 views: 470
timemist 3 days ago

I'm cleaning up an audio piece in Logic Pro X. Some of the interviews are telephone calls they recorded. I know "garbage in,...

oxband
replies: 4 views: 345
tedmanzie 3 days ago

After returning to Logic after a break of ~15 years, im finding it really hard to get used to the way all editors now open in...

mybadmemory
replies: 4 views: 464
Coucou 4 days ago

I just uploaded my new YouTube video "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.2" in the "Music Tech Explained - the...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 13 views: 1,162
stratofied 4 days ago

The release notes for Logic 10.4.2 say "there is now an option to Keep Bus Number when importing tracks from another...

mbesq
replies: 0 views: 226
mbesq 5 days ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,612 views: 519,720
Attracks pilot 5 days ago

The title says it all really. Sometimes I even manage to get past the "scanning audio units stage" but it always ends...

SNARK
replies: 7 views: 385
stratology 5 days ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 37 views: 6,616
bgulian 5 days ago

Logic comes with a massive collection of sounds and now forces us to keep them on the internal drive?!? I got the Symlink app...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 13 views: 765
turtlejon 5 days ago

Nice easy question for you guys so please help. I want to download some free plugins for use in logic... What is the file...

Richarddthompson
replies: 2 views: 231
Richarddthompson 6 days ago

I love the fact that we now have the pictures option in notes but I'd love to see this also implemented into the remote app So...

woodfoot
replies: 4 views: 373
woodfoot 1 week ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 54 views: 29,695
pixelhead 1 week ago

I've been using an old Dell 21" LCD Display since 2005 and it won't die. I currently have a Mac Pro Trashcan as a dedicated...

superscan
replies: 28 views: 4,657
DaveKeys 1 week ago

What is the key command to adjust a single track within a group independent of the group? I want to ride a tracks volume without...

d.dot
replies: 2 views: 255
d.dot 1 week ago

I'm cleaning up some vocals for a podcast. Am I right in thinking that Logic's Noisegate and Izotope's Vocal De-Noiser do pretty...

oxband
replies: 5 views: 327
oxband 1 week ago

With the latest update of Logic to 10.4, I notice that when I am mixing and using track automation to adjust volume and panning,...

docmansound
replies: 4 views: 652
ckf 1 week ago

Hi, I've been using Logic Pro X with a behringer umc404 for a few months and the other day when I went to record, suddenly I...

joshlup
replies: 4 views: 318
gdoubleyou 1 week ago

This is my first post......... Current Personal Theory is that it works but I would need to change outputs to speakers every...

blado
replies: 1 views: 279
tedmanzie 1 week ago

Hi all! One question: Is it possible to open and edit 10.3x projects in 10.4x and then after that again in 10.3x? Background:...

Deniz:Wilson
replies: 3 views: 359
Deniz:Wilson 1 week ago

Hi. Someone just mixed my album remotely and used all sorts of plugins i dont have. I need to make custom stems which is...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 317
joeq 1 week ago

Hi - New here so hope someone out there can answer this pretty specific question. I have a roland TD-12 and pads (hi hat...

pmichaels
replies: 0 views: 248
pmichaels 2 weeks ago

This may be a dumb question or not even possible...I ran a search but nothing jumped out. Here’s what’s up: I’ve got...

Autobahn
replies: 2 views: 334
monkiusz 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Hoping for some help for something which I've long found to be a challenge when recording virtual instruments in...

yeloop
replies: 2 views: 285
yeloop 2 weeks ago

Seems like this smart new Apple plug-in deserves it's own thread, rather than info being buried in a general update...

James Lehmann
replies: 9 views: 1,807
onerob 2 weeks ago

Hi, Anyone else here having trouble with slates VTM crashing Logic? Every time I put it on my masters bus logic unexpectedly...

snakkes
replies: 4 views: 771
markalex 2 weeks ago

Sorry, yet another newbie issue. When I had Logic Pro 9 I had no trouble slicing up beats (such as the Amen Break) or stab...

snerkler
replies: 0 views: 238
snerkler 2 weeks ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 14 views: 1,645
Stephen Bennett 2 weeks ago

I like Wave Alchemy's Evolution but I find it's a killer on my CPU - and it's not consistent, sometimes it's constant overload,...

tedmanzie
replies: 7 views: 411
ValliSoftware 2 weeks ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,209 views: 779,651
DownSideUp 2 weeks ago

Hi chaps, been a while! Finally we get to move the library to an external drive with the Logic update. Cool! So how come...

BevvyB
replies: 1 views: 367
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago

Does anyone have experience with this setup? I already have logic pro 9 and I plan on upgrading to X. I have done a bit of...

starSMASH
replies: 0 views: 259
starSMASH 2 weeks ago

Hi.. as many of you know, the previous topic on logic automation timing was locked, as it got out of hand with trolling, and I...

TNM
replies: 0 views: 323
TNM 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Did a little bit of searching but couldn't seem to find any topics with the same issue. So, last night I was using...

edplank
replies: 3 views: 1,853
Tannerb 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, There is Midi FX Freeze plugin from audiocr, = http://www.audiocr.com/midi-fx-freeze/ However link is down and I...

Nesakysiu
replies: 3 views: 607
ValliSoftware 2 weeks ago

If anybody still trying to figure out all the new features and changes in the recent Logic update 10.4.2, here is the solution,...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 3 views: 520
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Hopefully this get the attention of all the Logic + Console 1 users on GS. As Logic 10.4 just got released, and they've been...

blayz2002
replies: 26 views: 1,840
pumpkin1969 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm new Logic user. I try to use my MPC Ren with my Logic 10.4.2 but as a generic midi controller not a plugin (plugin...

monkiusz
replies: 0 views: 321
monkiusz 2 weeks ago

Logic Pro X 10.4 release notes - Apple Support Personally, I was looking for full Console 1 support but it doesn't seem to be...

Dan Eriksson
replies: 56 views: 4,792
The Beatsmith 2 weeks ago

So, yeah, relocated the sound library! But Apple loops stay put on my SSD. And Logic can't find my sounds and wants to download...

boody
replies: 13 views: 660
Deleted User 2 weeks ago

3 Drives better than 2? I have a MacBook Pro with a 500GB SSD internal drive for the OS and Daw software, plugins, etc. and an...

Floki
replies: 0 views: 295
Floki 2 weeks ago

Aloha everyone! So, I'm finally at the place where I need to replace my Macs. I'm running a 2008 Mac Pro, loaded with 6TB's...

bigcohoona
replies: 12 views: 1,002
Fernand 2 weeks ago

Faders in LogicX 10.4.2 Environment have all gone white background with white text. I can't see anything anymore. SERIOUS BUG....

ThenCameNow
replies: 0 views: 341
ThenCameNow 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search