The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,310
Views: 9,310
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 604 views: 56,793
fcasoria 25th November 2018

Working in Logic Pro, I use 9 screen sets to spread out and simplify things. Since upgrading to the latest Mac Mini i7, 32GB...

Macaroni
replies: 1 views: 60
facej 1 hour ago

I've got an ancient Mac that doesn't support USB at all. It's really really fun to tinker with but I wish I could get Logic 3...

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 952
jwh1192 10 hours ago

Hey guys! First post here. My MacBooks audio is shot, so I'm looking into a Windows PC since they're significantly cheaper....

sirchanse
replies: 4 views: 406
tedmanzie 10 hours ago

I've been trying to connect my H8000fw to logic pro x via firewire, but I am lost, lost, lost. The operating manual explains how...

judedog
replies: 4 views: 313
tedmanzie 14 hours ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,584 views: 180,741
d.dot 22 hours ago

Hello everyone, Some years ago I stumbled across the tip by someone on how to smooth automation curves. Meaning ,lets say, you...

Rusky
replies: 0 views: 209
Rusky 1 day ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,673 views: 533,008
GTRTony 1 day ago

Hey all! Today I converted around 20 midi tracks to audio in my project to save some cpu power but then the i/o Disk meter...

Yabadabadoo
replies: 5 views: 428
gdoubleyou 1 day ago

If you don't know what I mean check out this short video: https://youtu.be/DS3GF41QUxs I've been using Reaper for a while...

EsotericMetal
replies: 6 views: 961
jonljacobi 1 day ago

Hi guys, Did a little bit of searching but couldn't seem to find any topics with the same issue. So, last night I was using...

edplank
replies: 11 views: 2,475
Alex Trecarichi 1 day ago

I am trying to sync my MPC 4000 to Logic (MPC is slave). All I need to sync is the tempo, not song position. Problem I have is...

tedmanzie
replies: 4 views: 248
tedmanzie 2 days ago

Hello, I've installed a Snow Leopard partition on my old white Macbook and would like to have Logic Pro 9 installed on it....

brmusician
replies: 6 views: 387
brmusician 2 days ago

Logic 10.3.3 Macpro 2008 osx 10.11.6 Maxed out on hardware, so I can't update Logic any further, but some of the settings seem...

Apollo del Rio
replies: 2 views: 355
Apollo del Rio 2 days ago

I have several songs that employ double bass drum patterns. I generally detune one slightly to make it sound slightly more...

jonljacobi
replies: 12 views: 382
jonljacobi 2 days ago

This is so simple in pro tools, but a solution is hiding from me (hopefully in plain sight) in Logic I have two mics, I hit a...

palebluedot
replies: 0 views: 269
palebluedot 3 days ago

I'm working on a podcast. I like starting to organize things in FCP X cause of the metadata. I'm now sharing it with someone in...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 253
oxband 3 days ago

Something that has been killing my flow for a long time now. I use a lot of hardware so i need external midi. But somehow i...

gizeh12
replies: 8 views: 1,349
Sandykil 3 days ago

Hey, all. First time using X's Smart Tempo feature, so apologies for the long-winded rookie questions. But things are hosed up...

seanmccoy
replies: 2 views: 318
seanmccoy 4 days ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 8 views: 565
snakkes 4 days ago

I created a song in Logic Pro X 10.2.2 which has 2 separate drummer tracks and about 20 audio tracks. Its now time for me to...

beatsmyth1
replies: 3 views: 532
willhenshall 6 days ago

if i buy Pro X today do i have to pay the full price for pro11 again if released within 1 or 2 years? thank you

TonStrom
replies: 17 views: 828
anp27 6 days ago

I' m just recording singer songwriter stuff, acoustic. Vocals, harmonica....nothing complex, and i feel as though i am getting...

Michael Franklin
replies: 5 views: 391
tedmanzie 1 week ago

I’ve been using Logic Pro X for a few years now and but also still using my old DAW for finishing up the audio master track...

fastlanephil
replies: 0 views: 307
fastlanephil 1 week ago

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about advanced logic templates with midi environment routing. I have a few USB MIDI devices...

DeadNote
replies: 0 views: 325
DeadNote 1 week ago

Why does Apple have no trial version of Logic Pro X?

boombapdame
replies: 12 views: 23,777
jonljacobi 1 week ago

I have been an Apple guy since 1998. I’ve had Logic since logic 8. When in Nashville, everyone uses pro tools for audio work....

babydaddymusic
replies: 34 views: 1,651
Doc No 1 week ago

Ive got an iMac Pro and use Logic Pro X. Why can't I expand any of my Non-Logic plugins GUIs??????? Logic's plugins expand...

johnscalia
replies: 7 views: 651
timtoonz 1 week ago

So....Im mixing in Logic Pro X, and I go to save a plug in setting, namely, a Slate VMR with 3 or 4 modules. I hit save, and all...

johnscalia
replies: 0 views: 274
johnscalia 1 week ago

Hi all, I recently had to restore my Mac, and with it I lost all my presets etc. I went to reinstall Logic Pro X today, and...

thecp
replies: 1 views: 337
jwh1192 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,249 views: 794,190
Sascha Franck 1 week ago

Hello I need some help. I have a midi track I am using the drum designer as the bit 8bit kit. I want to make audio files of the...

spektor
replies: 3 views: 363
jwh1192 1 week ago

Seems like this smart new Apple plug-in deserves it's own thread, rather than info being buried in a general update...

James Lehmann
replies: 18 views: 3,208
PrettyGone 1 week ago

Hi there, I've got a Logic 4 song that I need to convert to use with Logic X. Unfortunately, you need Logic 7 and I don't have...

faeflora
replies: 5 views: 516
timtoonz 1 week ago

Yes you read the title correctly... I was working on a project within Logic Pro X and whilst listening through all of a sudden...

rystaman
replies: 8 views: 567
jwh1192 1 week ago

Hello friends. So im trying to setup a headphone mix on my twin for when I have a friend come to track. Ive checked out a few...

KBABB
replies: 0 views: 296
KBABB 1 week ago

I've been having this issue with a lot of Logic's synth presets to do with the plugin called 'Spreader'. I believe the plugin...

yebwulebdullah
replies: 1 views: 729
faeflora 1 week ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 94 views: 44,580
blayz2002 1 week ago

I have an issue here with sharing my logic sesision with the client. I am a composer/producer myself and i use to do “save...

arundgraham
replies: 0 views: 309
arundgraham 1 week ago

Hey guys, Excuse any newb questions. I have recently recorded all the drums for my own bands album. I have drum tracks...

steveyraff
replies: 5 views: 491
AtticaEnumbrea 1 week ago

I have a region that has bunch of Timpani hits that I'm trying to put in order of peak loudness. I can split them all at the...

DGByrne
replies: 0 views: 284
DGByrne 1 week ago

Hey guys, haven't seen much documentation about this online. How on earth do I work on a ProTools project in Logic? Is there...

ssmcmahon
replies: 1 views: 362
d.dot 1 week ago

So I have been having this problem for a while and then it's driving me nuts. Trying to play prophet 6 or any other synth I...

Dtray187
replies: 9 views: 2,090
garre333 1 week ago

For anyone interested. I got the original, living in the EU and want it -> drop a message....

EMU10K1
replies: 3 views: 442
charlieclouser 1 week ago

Hey all Perhaps someone could help me with this problem Melodyne Studio 4 (latest) is crashing when I use the scissors tool...

OSSO
replies: 22 views: 1,110
steveGS 1 week ago

You know when you record a single track, clip it (let's say) in the middle so some of the track is gone, and then you decide you...

shortyboyboy
replies: 4 views: 500
shortyboyboy 2 weeks ago

Has anybody gotten any use of this option around here? It always just makes the CPU situation worse on my Mac Pro 12 core.

cowudders
replies: 0 views: 390
cowudders 2 weeks ago

How do you do it? Do you switch back and forth? I used to just leave it at "Selected Regions" but I don't like that I...

anp27
replies: 1 views: 380
Paratriplel 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I looked on the web for this, but didn't find anything. I have a Alesis Crimson Midi Drumset. My friend sent me a...

taomation
replies: 10 views: 432
taomation 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I'm having a problem in Logic Pro X, where I get this horrible glitching and the error message "Error...

willowrob
replies: 1 views: 1,271
rickrock 2 weeks ago

Hey Folks - apologies if this has been covered - I've had this issue as long as I can remember with Logic where it starts to lose...

brandonx76
replies: 0 views: 317
brandonx76 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search