The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,391
Views: 7,391
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 569 views: 44,480
hemmick reef 2 weeks ago

Already posted this on the LPH forum, but I guess it makes sense to post it here as well! I spent some time measuring and...

Lagerfeldt
replies: 19 views: 1,902
GovrCheeze 36 minutes ago

Hi all, this is definitely a cry for help! My MIDI timing for external synths is on spot. Until I wanna record the synth into...

extrawelt
replies: 5 views: 320
Monotremata 2 hours ago

So I like using HIDE to clean up the clutter in the arrange window but I just noticed that when I hide unused tracks on a...

ValliSoftware
replies: 0 views: 69
ValliSoftware 4 hours ago

Hello gearslutz community ! I have been trying to get away from apple stuff since the breakdown of my 2009 iMac. I just can't...

simply intricate
replies: 16 views: 909
facej 4 hours ago

Hi friends! I work with large sample libraries for Kontakt 5.6.8 under Logic 10.3, but my Mac Pro 5.1 (3,33 hz, 12 cores, 64gb...

Joshyringo
replies: 0 views: 73
Joshyringo 4 hours ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,569 views: 173,228
gtto 7 hours ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,126 views: 151,292
Chris Brown 18 hours ago

When i use something arrogant like Roland 8 or OB-6 in terms of automation, i have to manually go to automation lane, choose...

Metasfera
replies: 0 views: 158
Metasfera 1 day ago

Hello, I recently upgraded from Logic Pro 8 to Logic Pro X. I was wondering if anyone could guide me in the right direction...

SetToPop
replies: 39 views: 14,852
RobFish 1 day ago

Logic Pro is driving me nuts with these two issues: Unable to sync audio & MIDI & CPU Spikes. grrr I have a project...

Macaroni
replies: 0 views: 252
Macaroni 1 day ago

I've been loving Logic X generally, but compared to Ableton it still seems really cumbersome to navigate arrangements with....

faeriepunk23
replies: 2 views: 287
anp27 1 day ago

Hi: I'm looking for a way to find out the file format of imported files. I was sent some stems by a musician via online file...

mat roze
replies: 5 views: 381
mat roze 2 days ago

hello there.. Ive tried to find an answer or a thread in the forum..but couldnt find anything so far whats up with the auto...

MG42
replies: 0 views: 233
MG42 3 days ago
replies: 2 views: 445
Chris Brown 3 days ago

Hello, Everything worked before. Anyway i am using the latest Logic for mixing. I am going out of my summing device and back into...

spektor
replies: 4 views: 520
spektor 1 week ago

Hi, what is the latest update of LPX running on Snow Leopard? I really can't find this info. Thanks! SS

heysimo
replies: 2 views: 349
KV626 1 week ago

I'm usually using the Logic Pro X CHANNEL EQ for all my EQ'ing needs. I see a lot of people using 3rd party EQs. Will I notice...

erike123
replies: 33 views: 2,462
Studio Saturn 1 week ago

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here would have figured out a solution to a problem I have encountered after updating to the...

Timppaland
replies: 0 views: 347
Timppaland 1 week ago

I have spent a few days looking on the forums and also reverting back to product specific manuals and I'm still stuck on this...

SpecialEffects
replies: 3 views: 373
SpecialEffects 1 week ago

Hopefully this get the attention of all the Logic + Console 1 users on GS. As Logic 10.4 just got released, and they've been...

blayz2002
replies: 18 views: 1,117
ronsfi 1 week ago

What’s the best way to Transfer a full Ableton project to Logic? In Ableton I have a full song mixed and want to throw it into...

bleep
replies: 8 views: 542
bleep 1 week ago

I can't get Studio Horns instruments to sustain longer than around 3 seconds. I've tried halving the tempo in the affected...

John Morton
replies: 2 views: 533
John Morton 1 week ago

Hi. Maybe I missed something, I'm looking for a way to to have a shortcut on the region gain, like click+function and move the...

Marogru
replies: 28 views: 3,550
g_chintamani 1 week ago

I reckon Logic (9) is quite a steep learning curve, but I have been at it, off and on, for over a year. Mostly doing fine, but ....

JohnS37
replies: 8 views: 449
JohnS37 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,571 views: 505,931
sashaaa11 2 weeks ago

I am talking about the project file itself - not the audio files folder. example: I have a very simple project, it has 1 track...

shreddoggie
replies: 7 views: 474
facej 2 weeks ago

Dear musicians, i wonder if i can create a "new drummer track" in logic on an existing track. for example: my...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 4 views: 436
LukeKeywalker 2 weeks ago

man this novation doesn't want to connect to logic - any trouble shooting tips? Please:synth:

Deelow
replies: 3 views: 422
enossified 2 weeks ago

Hey, does anyone know why, when you engage automation on a buss, it moves its fader in the mixer? I like to keep all my busses...

dick swifter
replies: 4 views: 437
OlavB 2 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm having an issue when adding samples or logic loops into a project that It's taking a very long time and was...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 1 views: 369
GFunkFunkEra 2 weeks ago

Hey guys/gals Since upgrading Logic, it seems there’s a new default in the automation where anything I touch on a plugin, or...

dick swifter
replies: 2 views: 336
dick swifter 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have saved a lot of presets with various VSTS as settings in Logic Pro X. Where do i find the folder for the...

toka
replies: 1 views: 318
onerob 2 weeks ago

my original mackie hui behaves strangely under logic pro x. the peak meters move like slow motion or just freeze. the faders...

elbingo
replies: 0 views: 335
elbingo 2 weeks ago

hello ppl. im going to be getting Logic Pro x and have looked at a few you tubes on the drum machine designer. I was wondering...

Richarddthompson
replies: 3 views: 383
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

I upgraded to High Sierra and now Logic won't recognize the Logic Sound Library i have installed and previously linked on an...

hoosierboy
replies: 9 views: 597
Jus 3 weeks ago

Hi i was wondering if Midi FX Freeze for Logix X also can be used for Logic pro 9. Or if anyone knows otherwise how to export...

dean2018
replies: 3 views: 393
anp27 3 weeks ago

the SSL Nucleus level segments don't reflect the Logic Pro level meter. Why ? How can I resolve this ? Thanks

kikouiou
replies: 13 views: 3,008
elbingo 3 weeks ago

I absolutely love it when someone posts release notes like this here. It's just so darn helpful! Could we get a pinned thread...

steelaudio
replies: 0 views: 365
steelaudio 3 weeks ago

Question does logic x have max volume? I know cubase has +6 or pick +12? My converters are very low in logic I push them but in...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 362
spektor 3 weeks ago

On the fence re going to a touchscreen DAW controller. Has anyone been using the MTI2 with Logic for a while? Liking it? Thanks...

mikeka
replies: 13 views: 749
harry_seldon 3 weeks ago

Many years ago I abandoned my Euphonix controller system, for an SSL Nucleus - best move I ever made, couldn't be happier and...

Melgueil
replies: 1 views: 469
Dirk Reinking 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have an issue with logic, specifically the channel strip settings/instruments. When I click the top part, I can only...

Konan
replies: 7 views: 469
Monotremata 3 weeks ago

Still getting used to Logic X from 9. When I have the 2Bus Stereo out channel as a track in the arrange page, holding left click...

tablatom
replies: 5 views: 433
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

I've got a little issue with ultrabeat. Sometimes, when I load a kit, it will have a little triangle next to it, and if I...

Konan
replies: 2 views: 385
Konan 3 weeks ago

Kontakt 5.8 won't remember the setting for "Accept standard controllers for volume and pan". I used to be able to...

jweisbin
replies: 0 views: 338
jweisbin 3 weeks ago

Hi Folks, I'm using Garageband 10.2.0 with some students of mine and notice Take behavior not working properly with this...

Tacket
replies: 1 views: 361
shanabit 4 weeks ago

I have this annoying issue when offline bouncing a song Logic bounces a lot more/longer than the actual cycle selection. Really...

trancekid
replies: 3 views: 432
EdgarRothermich 4 weeks ago

I just bought a Golden Age Pre-73 Jr, and am trying to set it up with my usual gear... Not sure what I'm missing here but Logic...

dzzi
replies: 8 views: 1,395
CKenney23 4 weeks ago

Hi I'm new to music tech so please bear with me I'm getting logic pro x and combining it with complete 12 when it comes out...

Richarddthompson
replies: 8 views: 536
Richarddthompson 4 weeks ago

Hi, I've bought quite a few loop libraries etc over the years and until now have kept all versions(formats) of the loops...

coyotekells
replies: 3 views: 454
EdgarRothermich 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search