The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 14,749
Views: 14,749
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 683 views: 71,422
jsblack 7 hours ago

Is logic about to get session view? Gearnews reported the Apple Education Products shows a picture (now removed) of a MacBook...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 1 views: 237
michaelpv 5 hours ago

I have a Nektar 88 and it's not working right with Logic. When I use the Axiom 25 I have, I can play fast and it'll pick up all...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 45
oxband 5 hours ago

Seems that Apple's coming for EDM people and others wanting a Session View in their...

mattymkb
replies: 11 views: 1,061
M_Music 11 hours ago

Hello, I wonder if someone already did a test comparing Logic Pro X "pultec-like" vintage EQ with Apogee FX Rack...

brmusician
replies: 5 views: 922
nightchef 16 hours ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 47 views: 5,462
nightchef 17 hours ago

Hi all, I've been noticing issues with some tracks when I Freeze tracks in Logic. The track doesn't sound the same as when...

noahrondeau
replies: 0 views: 84
noahrondeau 1 day ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 364 views: 52,598
msflsim 1 day ago

Hello, does anyone have Logic Pro from Pro Apps Bundle for Education? If yes, I would be grateflul for answering the following...

Del_Gesu
replies: 0 views: 112
Del_Gesu 1 day ago

see https://cdm.link/2020/03/apple-logic-ableton-leak/ https://preview.redd.it/iillv6pegjp41.png

crosswick
replies: 0 views: 248
crosswick 1 day ago

It's almost two months after the LPX release. How happy are you with Logic Pro X's features, stability, performance, workflow...

nativeaudio
replies: 192 views: 28,230
jsblack 1 day ago

Hello there. Here is what I want to do and I dont know if its possible or how to do it: I want to send all my buses to the...

amentini
replies: 1 views: 113
onerob 1 day ago

I'm a longtime (as in 20+ years) Digital Performer user who is getting fed up with the bugginess of version 10. Coincidentally, I...

nightchef
replies: 12 views: 490
facej 2 days ago

Didn't see that coming! https://www.apple.com/logic-pro/ kfhkh And Final Cut Pro!

gdoubleyou
replies: 0 views: 216
gdoubleyou 3 days ago

This thread is for discussing Logic Pro X testing on various OSX builds and systems. Also it is okay to discuss the custom builds...

Septic
replies: 111 views: 2,330
RyanC 4 days ago

Just confirming that this is indeed the case for everyone and not that I missed something important somewhere: When I create a...

calzone
replies: 4 views: 571
facej 4 days ago

Just tried to show some logic stuff over a University learning system called blackboard collaborate but they could not hear Logic...

Carl Freeland
replies: 2 views: 141
MrKahuna 4 days ago

I am using Logic Pro 10.4 on a Mac running Mojave. Considering an SSL Nucleus. I don't see much difference in the two models,...

scratch17
replies: 4 views: 736
petergreeny 4 days ago

Hi All, When correcting vocals in Logic, I use the logic plug-in 'flex pitch.' In terms of its correcting abilities it works...

Robert27191
replies: 48 views: 12,260
Schmeckitup 5 days ago

I've exhausted pretty much all the sounds in the Drum Kit Designer. Where can one find new sounds and patches to add to the...

donjulio
replies: 4 views: 305
donjulio 6 days ago

Hej there, how do you guys think of Logics Audio-Editing-qualities. I am in the middle of mixing a song for a friend. My goal...

jnchristp
replies: 2 views: 249
jnchristp 6 days ago

Hello! I've started a series of Logic Pro tutorials on music production. I want to improve quality of the content so any...

EquipeGrey
replies: 2 views: 420
Rockshamrover 6 days ago

Hi folks, I'm currently using logic x with a digital mixing console (dm3200) With a bunch of external pre amps and compressors. ...

quincyg
replies: 20 views: 1,600
quincyg 1 week ago

While I wait for the app to get approved on the Apple Store, here's a couple of videos showcasing the simple things you can do...

ValliSoftware
replies: 27 views: 1,027
ValliSoftware 1 week ago

hello GS, i am having issues tracking to Logic Pro x on Mac and i wondered if anyone has encountered this and can please offer...

ghostman
replies: 93 views: 2,128
ghostman 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 164
Elian20 1 week ago

I recently figured out how to use the marquee tool to left/right arrow between transients (wish I had known about that years...

Clbraddock
replies: 5 views: 321
Clbraddock 1 week ago

This is weird one that just started for me. When I'm recording over a track or punching in over a track, I hear the material I'm...

tasker
replies: 20 views: 3,341
BadracketJames 1 week ago

Technical help appreciated. I have a new fantom that has an interface via usb with drivers to work inside logic. I’m having...

PoundTound
replies: 0 views: 112
PoundTound 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,292 views: 832,538
Chevron 1 week ago

Hey, got a new Logic issue and hope someone can help me. I recorded 16 tracks of drums. For a reason I can´t figure out,...

RayGrauberger
replies: 0 views: 123
RayGrauberger 1 week ago

Hi all, this may be a silly question... I just started working on a new-ish macbook pro and so upgraded to Logic Pro X from Logic...

DrummerMan
replies: 4 views: 205
DrummerMan 2 weeks ago

I've always been able to enable flextime on audio tracks, and then change the tempo of the song and the audio regions stay in...

stoobysnax
replies: 14 views: 2,925
Sebastian_blu 2 weeks ago

I'm setting up a hybrid home studio, with synths, guitars (Helix) and vocals, and I'm debating merits of direct vs software...

cognistudio
replies: 1 views: 304
Rusty Squirrel 2 weeks ago

Is there a way in Logic to calculate exactly how much latency a session is producing (like you can in Protools). I can only work...

robmoles
replies: 1 views: 301
DanRand 2 weeks ago

After stumbling on to this problem myself I've found out this bug has been in there for 2 years!!! Apple completely ignored all...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 48 views: 3,037
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

What can I say.. I like some mouse wheel control. But I can't think of any practical reason why the Alchemy has an inverted mouse...

LFO8
replies: 0 views: 191
LFO8 2 weeks ago

Hi all Having a problem with a new install of LPX 10.4.8 on a new 16' MacBook Pro OS 10.15.3. No matter what I do the...

jglover
replies: 3 views: 282
Lemoncel 2 weeks ago

I've been fooling around with GarageBand on my 2012 Macbook Pro, I have recently been getting some better recording gear and want...

acousticman
replies: 6 views: 517
marcello 2 weeks ago

Hi y'all, I have a Fireface 800 and I run Logic Pro X. I'd like to use some outboard gear. Does anyone know how I can...

j03p
replies: 0 views: 715
j03p 3 weeks ago

When is Logic Pro 11 Coming? I am tired of waiting, Pro Tools Sucks Big Time:bumpkin:cowbell:

iamslim11
replies: 118 views: 18,626
EdgarRothermich 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I recently got an Icon Platform M+ to use with the various DAWs I use, mainly Logic X. I use it in both MidiCC mode...

drunmersteve
replies: 0 views: 168
drunmersteve 3 weeks ago

Hi. Im using LPX 10.2 and I'm getting really frustrated using EXS24. I start off with a template file, make some music, then...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 763
benjiboko 3 weeks ago

Hi SlutZ, I've seen this question posed a few times, but without workable answers for me. Hence the new thread. I run Logic...

j03p
replies: 1 views: 229
j03p 3 weeks ago

Hey, anyone else using Logic at 4k? I'm using a 40-inch 4k Philips monitor. It looks absolutely incredible, so much space to...

JarrodRoylesAtki
replies: 36 views: 9,923
Uncle Freddie 4 weeks ago

Has anyone managed to implement a soft takeover function or something to that effect for using regular pots instead of encoders?...

danbow73
replies: 0 views: 278
danbow73 4 weeks ago

OSX: 10.14.6 (Have not upgraded to Catalina yet) 2,3 GHz Intel Core i9 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Hi! I got a big problem with...

Weelow
replies: 1 views: 213
onerob 4 weeks ago

Hey guys how are we all? I just lent my Virus ti2 to my friend who is using logic x & Mac OS and it isnt working (it...

barnett71
replies: 1 views: 775
mpresev 4 weeks ago

The title says it all. Select some regions across a few tracks, drag them to a different location on the same tracks and now one...

Teej
replies: 2 views: 261
Teej 4 weeks ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 229 views: 14,969
Chevron 4 weeks ago

Using Space Designer: Project that is 120BPM; I set the pre-delay at 125ms; I then attempted to set the decay at 2.00 seconds...

EpicEsquire
replies: 1 views: 544
GearSlasher 24th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search