The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 4,778
Views: 4,778
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apple today updated its professional audio editing software Logic Pro X to version 10.3.2, introducing bug fixes, performance...

mikeka
replies: 176 views: 19,455
facej 2 weeks ago

Hi. Maybe I missed something, I'm looking for a way to to have a shortcut on the region gain, like click+function and move the...

Marogru
replies: 13 views: 2,103
anp27 35 minutes ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,084 views: 143,559
Matthew_30 4 hours ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,504 views: 490,608
Chris Brown 5 hours ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,151 views: 750,860
S_A_P 7 hours ago

Logic 11 - what do you want? http://i.imgur.com/TYNQl.gif

nativeaudio
replies: 621 views: 55,864
_Randomness_ 9 hours ago

Too bad we can’t use our iPhones to power Record-Armed Tracks given the Single Core Issue, particularly on older Xeon machines...

MusiKLover
replies: 1 views: 231
JoelTheSuperior 13 hours ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,528 views: 165,865
fcasoria 15 hours ago

Ive been messing around with making beats in logic pro x for a few months now just using virtual software instruments. ...

pmw01
replies: 4 views: 326
pmw01 20 hours ago

Hi, I think of buying a Mac Pro 5.1 2012 Model to run Apple Logic 9 Pro. I never used Logic in my own Studio so far but know it...

Michael_
replies: 9 views: 710
Rumbles 1 day ago

So I decided to create Music Scales out of the Scripter instead of the Transposer. By doing this I was able to create 4 types of...

ValliSoftware
replies: 5 views: 406
marcello 1 day ago

I have tried hardware loopers and I prefer a software version since, for me, the GUI makes it easier to ascertain what is going...

mikefilmguy
replies: 0 views: 169
mikefilmguy 1 day ago

Hi people, Am I the only LPX user who find the new Cubase version tempting. They included a lot of Logic ''workflow'' ideas in...

KorgAddict
replies: 70 views: 3,299
zephonic 2 days ago

Hey, so this is probably not the correct name for what I'm after at all (I think with the advent of the cloud, there is actually...

zktui
replies: 0 views: 224
zktui 2 days ago

Hey Logic users, In Studio One there is a Transform feature that let's you bounce your instrument (like Kontakt) from midi to...

Hunter123
replies: 1 views: 227
EricBradley 3 days ago

Hi all, I've attached a screen shot showing a single 64 bit plugin causing major cpu spikes in Logic 9.1.8 (64 bit mode). The...

jd_watt
replies: 1 views: 192
jd_watt 3 days ago

in Logic 10.3.3 got 3 audio tracks, 3 mic recording of piano, cutting it up for samples. when i split or scissor cut the 3...

chestmusic
replies: 1 views: 293
janiq 4 days ago

I'd really like a decent resource on using flextime - I have searched a lot and there is one guy who gets deep into the different...

shreddoggie
replies: 13 views: 617
shreddoggie 1 week ago

Hi, I'm currently using Logic's sequencer to transmit midi clock to my Oberheim DX. It's works alright but i've encountered a...

Gurkah
replies: 15 views: 466
Gurkah 1 week ago

Hi I've tried to install some AU plug-ins via the installer or manually copying the .component files as usual, but they don't...

Magical Negro
replies: 4 views: 284
Magical Negro 1 week ago

Hey guys, I used to be a MPC user and there i used to sample always with the highest volume possible. But now when using Logic...

Kreemo777
replies: 1 views: 264
chestmusic 1 week ago

I have LPX connected to a MOTU 1248, recording a 3 piece band - guitar, bass, drums. I know how to create folders of multiple...

Dgr
replies: 1 views: 257
chestmusic 1 week ago

Hi all. I'm embarking on my first blush with Logic Pro. The other day I heard the news about Cakewalk/Sonar and the layoffs and...

shortyedwards
replies: 7 views: 429
shortyedwards 1 week ago

Hello Is anyone aware of a way to automate Logic to open a project, batch Export All Tracks as Audio Files (no effects,...

lossleader
replies: 0 views: 188
lossleader 1 week ago

Logic Pro X 10.3.3 is out..go grab it!!! Here’s the release notes @ Logic Pro X 10.3 release notes - Apple Support

davidgary73
replies: 47 views: 6,240
Fernand 1 week ago

I've spent way too much time manually slicing up old breakbeats in Logic, and am looking for a better workflow. What are some...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 11 views: 607
anp27 1 week ago

Hello ya'll! I'm trying to get Logic to recognize Reason plugins. Reason works fine on its own, but I can't seem to...

gtrplayer
replies: 2 views: 227
tedmanzie 1 week ago

tl/dr: is there a proper way to import an older project that was saved with all samples and EXS24 instruments so that they are...

syntonica
replies: 3 views: 235
charlieclouser 1 week ago

All I need to do is to create some audio loops and exporting them as audio files; The problem I'm having is that the exported...

audiobsession
replies: 4 views: 248
charlieclouser 1 week ago

I noticed in Logic's file editor window it gives you smooth waveforms when you zoom all the way in (unless you go to view...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 211
Diegel 2 weeks ago

Howdy, I've been learning the ins and outs of Logic, mixing and (home-style) mastering over the past three months or so, having...

All Fired Up
replies: 6 views: 429
tedmanzie 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I'm having a problem in Logic Pro X, where I get this horrible glitching and the error message "Error...

willowrob
replies: 0 views: 204
willowrob 2 weeks ago

There is a method by NOT using Flex Time. Do we agree, that this is a less destructive & better way then Flex Time? Or...

Arseny
replies: 7 views: 509
zinzin 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone,how do you feel about Logic 9.1.8 these days? Using it on Mavericks 10.9.5 I found it faster, less cluttered and...

ZMilos
replies: 14 views: 705
shortyedwards 2 weeks ago

When I unplug something in my MIDI set up, Logic IMMEDIATELY tells me "you now have 7 MIDI inputs". It sees everything...

mikefilmguy
replies: 3 views: 316
charlieclouser 2 weeks ago

Hi, I want to run Logic Pro X at a computer Pro Tools HD hardware. I want to use it because of its 64bit architecture for...

nya4224
replies: 39 views: 4,406
L-Fire 2 weeks ago

Interesting series coming in 2018, all work in Logic Pro X: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PN2Xn7B54kQ

MusiKLover
replies: 3 views: 520
MusiKLover 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, Got a weird one and I don't really know when it started, as I have mainly been using Omnisphere within Komplete...

mattrixx
replies: 6 views: 1,037
spaceman 2 weeks ago

hmmm ... i am not a novice, but this i don't understand: my master output shows red (clipping) although i have the fader at...

zinzin
replies: 1 views: 322
Arseny 2 weeks ago

So I'm following the Weathervane Mix Road Map, a how to guide as it were. They are using Pro Tools for there DAW and example in...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 5 views: 458
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Merry Xmas. I've searched everywhere but can't find the answer. Any idea how I quickly switch between the headphones out and...

james948
replies: 2 views: 302
Fernand 2 weeks ago

Anyone here getting reliable results from a faderport with LX? I've been trawling the net, I've already retrograded the...

palebluedot
replies: 89 views: 20,263
Monsieur_R 3 weeks ago

Anyone running Logic 9 in El Capitan is it worth upgrading to 10.11? Thanks.

Johncameron1
replies: 1 views: 261
beadbrain99 3 weeks ago

Here's the thing; I run a Macbook Pro (Mid 2014, 2.8 Quad I7, 16 GB RAM) and a Mac Pro (2010 3,46 Ghz 12-Core, 16 GB RAM). These...

erike123
replies: 55 views: 3,729
Fernand 3 weeks ago

I found it restrict my freedom and creativity, render it useless. I prefer using the old UltraBeats to sequence the drum...

Wiguan
replies: 115 views: 39,965
Rusty Squirrel 3 weeks ago

Windows user buying first Mac. Primarily buying it to use Logic Pro X, pretty amateur as far as production goes, but definitely...

EricB4President
replies: 14 views: 1,280
Fernand 3 weeks ago

Looking for overall workflow tools in Logic to organize and streamline the following processes: 1) Convert raw breakbeats...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 1 views: 401
Ain't Nobody 3 weeks ago

Well I'm sad to say that this is enough that it's just about killing the entire mixing experience for me. It depends on a few...

TNM
replies: 179 views: 32,523
TNM 3 weeks ago

This is driving me crazy. All of a sudden a month ago, when i "save as" in a LPX session, it no longer automatically...

stoobysnax
replies: 5 views: 351
MusiKLover 4 weeks ago

so i got back into production in logic about a year go and used yosemite and logic 10.2. but of course i couldnt update to the...

f33
replies: 2 views: 346
f33 4 weeks ago

Hi folks, I recently purchased Antelope's Orion 32 and am having a bit of trouble getting Logic Pro 9 to sync to the external...

electroshift
replies: 7 views: 2,877
emenelton 4 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search