The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,841
Views: 8,841
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 604 views: 53,971
fcasoria 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, With the Black Friday sales looming I was needing help with deciding which is the best 3rd party drum plugin for...

tonym24
replies: 24 views: 1,080
WillamB 10 hours ago

Hi all, I use Logic X on a MacMini along with an old Alesis interface. Now, as we also do band rehearsals or recording sessions...

JetBucksley
replies: 0 views: 113
JetBucksley 13 hours ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,225 views: 786,981
LogicBenchmarks 15 hours ago

Logic Pro X 10.4 release notes - Apple Support

iamslim11
replies: 39 views: 3,183
phantomcenter 19 hours ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,642 views: 526,455
fcasoria 1 day ago

On the fence re going to a touchscreen DAW controller. Has anyone been using the MTI2 with Logic for a while? Liking it? Thanks...

mikeka
replies: 14 views: 1,480
lydfar 1 day ago

Yesterday evening I had an interesting idea on my guitar. I needed some loop to support me. Then in a new file I put a drummer...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 328
Arseny 1 day ago

From an 1994 onward ProTools user. Under PT's Setup > I/O... A pop-up screen allows you to configure the digital outputs...

Ron Obvious
replies: 3 views: 398
Ron Obvious 2 days ago

Hi All. I hope someone can help me work out what's gone wrong here. I have a handful of Waves plugins, all v9...

Hint
replies: 4 views: 338
LPXRH 2 days ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 90 views: 4,404
STSQ 2 days ago

Hello, All Somebody please explain this to me. I am having trouble using plugins on the mix buss while i mixdown. I send out...

spektor
replies: 6 views: 568
facej 2 days ago

Cubase has a terrific tempo warp/mapping that works great when needing to manually align the tempo of a project, measure by...

JohnnyFoster
replies: 5 views: 407
facej 2 days ago

Dear reader, I'm having problems with an Avid Mbox interface. I downloaded the latest driver for it, it's showing audio signal...

Okke_Punt
replies: 1 views: 295
vanhaze 3 days ago

Just got the duet 2. Using MacBook Pro Mt Sierra. Have maestro installed and using the breakout cable. So the mix with xlr works...

Jrumbach
replies: 0 views: 103
Jrumbach 3 days ago

what is going on in the pic? The Logic Pro X: Stereo Spread graph says that the sine wave should be panned so... apple? are you...

Budriai
replies: 8 views: 808
Accompianist 3 days ago

I've been having this issue with a lot of Logic's synth presets to do with the plugin called 'Spreader'. I believe the plugin...

yebwulebdullah
replies: 0 views: 365
yebwulebdullah 4 days ago

Hey all Perhaps someone could help me with this problem Melodyne Studio 4 (latest) is crashing when I use the scissors tool...

OSSO
replies: 15 views: 595
ajs 4 days ago

I'd really like a decent resource on using flextime - I have searched a lot and there is one guy who gets deep into the different...

shreddoggie
replies: 14 views: 1,132
M_nyh 4 days ago

I want to pitch bend an audio file in Logic. I see how to do that with a MIDI file. How about an audio file? Thanks!

oxband
replies: 1 views: 330
tedmanzie 5 days ago

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if there is an option that would keep the vocal quality in tact. I find it that flex pitch...

bob2018
replies: 2 views: 315
bob2018 5 days ago

I am using Logic x with an apogee ensemble thunderbolt and id like to be able to keep apogee’s Mixer app up along with logic as...

dreckdirect
replies: 2 views: 289
Xenofon 6 days ago

I've been working in Studio One for 5 years from age 17-22 and have become very proficient with it. I've literally read the...

Factory12
replies: 1 views: 286
mattiasnyc 6 days ago

Hi, i don't think anyone has posted this with regard to Logic X and FF L2. This is pretty 101 stuff but for some reason side...

chrisamaxwell
replies: 1 views: 243
RRCHON 1 week ago

New here and I hope someone can help me out. I bought the Behringer X 32 compact along with the Behringer P 16. I have been...

Povrotty
replies: 2 views: 230
Povrotty 1 week ago

I am applying Compression to a track. I know it's working cause I can hear the difference when I turn it on and off. However, the...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 231
oxband 1 week ago

Is there any reason to get Logic Pro X if I already own Ableton Live 10 Suite? Anything cool I'm missing out on :-)? Also does...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 8 views: 580
Reptil 1 week ago

Hi guys, Long time reader, not so much poster. So I have a bit of a problem and I cant seem to get past it. This...

iionas
replies: 2 views: 293
windsongstudio 1 week ago

Hi, In the Alchemy patch 'Musical Box', sources A&B and C&D are each somehow taking turns with successive notes....

MattPadden
replies: 1 views: 251
MattPadden 1 week ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,184 views: 162,941
transverb 1 week ago

I've been doing this workflow where I set up podcasts I'm editing in FCP X (I find that easier for going in and out of different...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 244
oxband 1 week ago

Hi, I created a video showing how easy it is to setup the routing for the MPC vst software and Logic Pro X. This will allow...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 246
ast3rix 1 week ago

I am playing with the sound of a ticking clock. I want the clock to slowly get faster and faster. How can I do that? I know how...

oxband
replies: 2 views: 302
Local Man 1 week ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 84 views: 36,865
jojokidmusic 1 week ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,579 views: 179,003
Tui 1 week ago

Any news on Celemony Melodyne with ARA 2 support release date for Logic? The 10.4 release is ready but Melodyne needs to release...

scratch17
replies: 73 views: 8,178
macfrans 1 week ago

I've always been able to enable flextime on audio tracks, and then change the tempo of the song and the audio regions stay in...

stoobysnax
replies: 10 views: 536
lalo 1 week ago

Hello! I find myself using a LOT MORE the crossfade instead of the fade out in the region inspector window. Is there a way to...

dadodetres
replies: 0 views: 270
dadodetres 1 week ago

Hey there, Can't seem to find an answer to this online so I'm trying here. I'm moving from Pro Tools to Logic for the time...

Nico Zottos
replies: 1 views: 334
vanhaze 1 week ago

I'm mixing a piece. To my ear, I don't hear clipping. In the compressor, no clipping. The peak level of that track goes read and...

oxband
replies: 4 views: 369
drycappuccinoguy 1 week ago

Hi There, I would like to find out about user experiences when working with DAW's using a curved 34" monitor. I am...

MiMi
replies: 34 views: 2,611
Sky 2 weeks ago

Hello! I have a question! I have a mix that I'm quite happy with, but want to lower the kick so it sits better. Im really happy...

Dudeeee
replies: 0 views: 298
Dudeeee 2 weeks ago

Hello To free up some space in my session (keeps crashing as hundreds of unused takes) I am clicking 'select unused files'...

OSSO
replies: 8 views: 463
OSSO 2 weeks ago

Dear Folks, theres something i that drives me crazy. If i want to deliver my midi-session as audio tracks to the mixing...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 4 views: 373
LukeKeywalker 2 weeks ago

Hey all, I was hoping someone would know what's going on with my computer. It keeps randomly shutting down (as in screen...

RobRGE
replies: 1 views: 365
ollytheoctopus 2 weeks ago

Hey Guys, please help me out. i accidentally replaced a finished logic session with the old one...i know thats dumb but...

cal1
replies: 3 views: 411
cal1 2 weeks ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 18 views: 2,827
ltjohnrambo 3 weeks ago

Hi All, Newbie here. Looking for some advice before I purchase a mixing desk. I want to be able to track live bands so...

Sean1mcbain
replies: 2 views: 382
EvilRoy 3 weeks ago

Note: Version 10.3.2 addresses these issues! I recommend updating to this version. Hello All! 1st of all: Thanks to Apple...

Teemeister
replies: 194 views: 19,967
crosswick 3 weeks ago

Hi! I have a custom MIDI controller that I use in Logic X, I have used it for some months and set it up so that the buttons...

Matt Pumpkin
replies: 0 views: 269
Matt Pumpkin 3 weeks ago

So almost there on my workflow but having real issues. Logic Pro X RME Fireface UC MPC Live running as master. Sending MTC...

Coxys
replies: 6 views: 313
Acid Mitch 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search