The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 9,907
Views: 9,907
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 604 views: 58,533
fcasoria 25th November 2018

Hi, Does anyone know of any cool micro-tuning techniques within Logic? Looking for a more across the board method rather than...

ladallen
replies: 0 views: 103
ladallen 10 hours ago

I am trying to use my Korg Electribe Sampler 2 to sequence some synths and drum machines using Logic X as a hub for midi....

thermal
replies: 3 views: 130
Muser 11 hours ago

Out of nowhere, the master channel stops receiving signal from the other channels. The sign this is about to happen is when I get...

Tovvv
replies: 1 views: 302
M_Music 16 hours ago

I've been struggling with finishing my tracks. I know that my problem is that I'm wasting too much time the first hour; getting...

Paratriplel
replies: 6 views: 374
jerry123 19 hours ago

Hi Logic dudes ! So my Imac ssd drive is getting pretty full with new projects and I was hoping to move them onto an external...

kayd
replies: 5 views: 593
facej 1 day ago

I need to get myself a mono/stereo switch function in Logic Pro X. I thought I'd use the mono/stereo switch in the Logic Gain...

Carrero
replies: 1 views: 250
facej 1 day ago

I just discovered these last night. Anyone else using them? Logic Pro X: Legacy instruments overview

thomasblondet
replies: 7 views: 494
thermal 2 days ago

I was making some learning curve headroom in logic last year, (20+ Year PT dude) working with an artist in my room, composing in...

KingFish
replies: 1 views: 343
KingFish 2 days ago

Most stable DAW on my Mac - Cpu efficient Channel EQ is convenient and useful Ease of composition Ability to add MP4 directly to...

babydaddymusic
replies: 29 views: 1,621
Monotremata 3 days ago

Hi all, I create a lot of orchestral stuff so most of my projects are filled with Kontakt instances loaded with sample...

andyhanmusic
replies: 3 views: 369
jonljacobi 3 days ago

I'm recording a rock project.....No MIDI, No flextime stuff... After we recorded everything (tracked live, a few overdubs, just...

clearwave
replies: 0 views: 250
clearwave 3 days ago

Appreciate insight to this. recorded and worked on tracks and all is good, timed vocals, pitched them then all of a sudden all...

Indian Hills
replies: 0 views: 239
Indian Hills 4 days ago

I just downloaded a bunch of wav on-shot multisampled drum kit packs (tea towel drums, etc) but I'm kind of clueless how to set...

grahambo!
replies: 6 views: 363
H-Rezz 6 days ago

I had to install Logic on a new computer and kicked off the download additional content which got most of the way through and...

mjtripper
replies: 3 views: 2,980
druffdan 1 week ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 17 views: 1,406
Schmeckitup 1 week ago

Hi, So since logic X finally implemented in time auditioning of loops, and automatically adjusting the tempo to your project,...

eightysix
replies: 0 views: 264
eightysix 1 week ago

Hi, I cleaned everything off my MacBook this afternoon and I had to reinstall apps such as Logic Pro. I have Logics sound...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 0 views: 271
GFunkFunkEra 1 week ago

Hi, I thought I posted this but couldn't see it in the forum. Feel free to delete if a duplicate post I've purchased a new...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 2 views: 338
Tobias Enstrom 1 week ago

I just tried out the logic remote and it seems laggy. Anyone else have good or bad experiences?

Russfar
replies: 6 views: 473
Russfar 1 week ago

Hi, I, as I presume most digital music creators do, have a rather large folder of samples I've collected over the years and I...

DeadNote
replies: 27 views: 2,143
Monotremata 1 week ago

Need a little emergency advice, doing a session. When the Logic guy imports our recorded tracks (recorded in different DAW)...

Samando
replies: 6 views: 433
jwh1192 1 week ago

Out of nowhere I am getting a crackling glitch on a single track when engaging any plugin from waves SSL to the logic channel eq....

janalex
replies: 3 views: 355
janalex 1 week ago

Hi to all, I'm involved in production of a new Logic Pro X book. I'm working and teaching Logic since many years. I got...

prosuono
replies: 0 views: 328
prosuono 1 week ago

* Akai MPD232 using as a midi controller via USB * Did project settings -> Synchronization -> Midi -> Listen to MMC...

anchoricex
replies: 3 views: 269
Monotremata 1 week ago

While working on script code for my Modular Synthesizer, I created a script that will allow any track including The Drummer to...

ValliSoftware
replies: 33 views: 1,218
jonljacobi 1 week ago

I use Logic Pro X to playback backing tracks and to send meta events and program changes to Mainstage via the IAC Bus...

Audio_Jedi
replies: 0 views: 246
Audio_Jedi 1 week ago

Never encountered this before: I copied a bunch of regions across a track, and want to color code them by song section, so I...

Apollo del Rio
replies: 7 views: 312
Apollo del Rio 1 week ago

I find myself rather regularly needing to know how long currently selected loop is, and I resort to parking the current time...

Apollo del Rio
replies: 5 views: 294
facej 1 week ago

Hi, This is a duplicate thread to a couple I posted in a couple other forums, but I thought I would throw it up here and see...

benj00
replies: 2 views: 1,691
Tommy3000 1 week ago

I recently built a nice summing mixer from old Neve parts. Primarily using the monitor section from an 80 series console. The...

woodfoot
replies: 8 views: 600
jimelectric 1 week ago

Hi everyone I am new I have a question about Waves Plugin InPhase I am on a Mac running High Serria 10.13.6 and...

Bcraig
replies: 1 views: 334
wollhelm 1 week ago

Hi Guys, There is Midi FX Freeze plugin from audiocr, = http://www.audiocr.com/midi-fx-freeze/ However link is down and I...

Nesakysiu
replies: 25 views: 4,892
thomaskyhn 1 week ago

Hi: I am trying to get a Santana like lead guitar sound within Logic Pro X, using either the built in amps and/or pedalboards...

Musicfusion
replies: 0 views: 294
Musicfusion 2 weeks ago

Hey, I'm comping some bass tracks in Logic, which I am planning to bounce to a WAV and then import into another Logic project....

axs1
replies: 2 views: 361
axs1 2 weeks ago

I am having problems with my current logic setup which includes the following: Logic Pro x Arturia Keystep Apollo Twin...

3bc
replies: 3 views: 409
ndre 2 weeks ago

I was reading the thread about FaderPort 8 for logic x. Looks like there are occasional problems, but most people are able to...

abrokentenor
replies: 46 views: 8,085
astrocreeper 2 weeks ago

HI everyone, I just upgraded to a new mac and no longer have a firewire port. Im wondering if my presonus firestudio will be...

Russfar
replies: 11 views: 628
facej 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm trying to activate a 'Sonic Studio Model 302'-interface with Logic Pro X on my mid 2012 MBP. I have the firewire...

djrubio
replies: 0 views: 296
djrubio 2 weeks ago

I must just be getting old, but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to use the I/O plugin with my setup even though I’ve...

Terryrocks
replies: 1 views: 295
tedmanzie 2 weeks ago

I took advantage of Logic Pro X and it's Environment window. This is going to sound extremely confusing and out of place...

Gummi3ear
replies: 0 views: 297
Gummi3ear 2 weeks ago

Which key commands made your life so much easier? Some of mine : -Zoom (horizontal, vertical) -Scroll 1/3 of screen (life...

thermal
replies: 5 views: 487
anp27 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have installed Logic Pro X on a new iMac and have tried to install a Retro Synth bank. On my old iMac this...

hemmick reef
replies: 4 views: 275
hemmick reef 2 weeks ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 208 views: 26,922
JoelTheSuperior 2 weeks ago

Hello there Gearslutz! Okay, I just designed a new orchestral template. I'm using a bunch of different libraries here -...

ian_schaid
replies: 2 views: 317
ian_schaid 2 weeks ago

I'm certain this must have happened to others but this is the first it's happened to me. Same project file in Logic Pro X I've...

SlideR7972
replies: 3 views: 409
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Hey my peeps, Please tell me there is a way to remedy this problem.... I engage preroll in Logic and I can't hear what is...

jkung
replies: 19 views: 4,531
thomasblondet 2 weeks ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 32 views: 4,720
emeline-rec 3 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm looking to update my studio computer, a 2015 MacBook Pro quad core. I run Logic as my primary DAW, and my...

yeloop
replies: 17 views: 1,514
Fernand 3 weeks ago

Hi all. New to Logic, I have been a DP user for more than a decade. I have done a lot of homework, getting the hang of it, and...

David R.
replies: 3 views: 376
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm on a macbook pro 2011 15", which I've just formatted and fresh installed everything. Thanks

OSSO
replies: 2 views: 291
OSSO 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search