The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,341
Views: 11,341
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 64,182
facej 24th May 2019

Hi all, I just got a whole new setup after my 2009 iMac died. I bought a 2018 Mini (6 core/i7/8gb RAM) and an Apogee Element...

tfunster
replies: 3 views: 212
mikeka 9 hours ago

Hey I mostly just use Logic amp sims. I've been relying on the m increasingly just due to ease of use and bedroom recording...

lossleader
replies: 15 views: 1,195
BCProject 12 hours ago

I know this question has been asked one thousand times, but I can't seem to figure out exactly how Logic's Export functions are...

alexhirlinger
replies: 7 views: 373
alexhirlinger 13 hours ago

Hey LPX slutz. I'm experiencing a weird phenomenon. I'm in a very large session, and I am trying to figure out the best way of...

alexhirlinger
replies: 2 views: 260
alexhirlinger 14 hours ago

For the life of me, I can't figure out why logic pro keeps bouncing my wav files much quieter then they sound in the mix. I dont...

713sound
replies: 9 views: 872
thermal 17 hours ago

Hi there, Whenever I'm bouncing projects from Logic X, I keep getting minor drop outs/glitches in the audio file, usually in...

Nogger1985
replies: 6 views: 925
benzoid 1 day ago

Hello all. Until I recently, I didn't understand the concept of buss latency (I knew what latency was, but not buss latency)....

alexhirlinger
replies: 14 views: 648
alexhirlinger 1 day ago

I've noticed that if you happen to have VLC open playing a film or whatever and you use logic, it goes haywire with the graphics...

loaf
replies: 0 views: 233
loaf 1 day ago

I’m mixing a friends demo and just wrapped up the first song. Ideally, I’d like to apply all the same routing and plugins to...

Terryrocks
replies: 5 views: 436
alexhirlinger 2 days ago

I am having a major problem understanding something happening here. I am using ADAPT Tempo in Logic settings when importing a...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 259
oceantracks 3 days ago

I'm trying out Logic, after using it years ago. I use PT, and this is what I'm trying to in Logic to set up a template. In...

oceantracks
replies: 5 views: 412
facej 3 days ago

I was surprised to learn that only 30% of waves plugins are designed to be used above...

ribbontubedude
replies: 1 views: 380
TheoryNotes 3 days ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,275 views: 814,506
lowkey 4 days ago

I have been an Apple guy since 1998. I’ve had Logic since logic 8. When in Nashville, everyone uses pro tools for audio work....

babydaddymusic
replies: 36 views: 2,690
trippy 4 days ago

Hi all, So I made a movie soundtrack in Logic Pro X, but I'm kinda new with this workflow of exporting stems, as the director is...

Muggemepper
replies: 3 views: 354
Muggemepper 4 days ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,757 views: 553,032
u b k 5 days ago

I'd like to collect in this post all known bugs of LPX 10.4.6. I've just find out a new one: if you edit a region (with marquee...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 35 views: 3,054
onerob 5 days ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 47 views: 1,605
metropical 5 days ago

Hi! just joined the community, hope you guys can help. This question may sound stupid and pretty basic but i'm going crazy...

The MacMan
replies: 0 views: 288
The MacMan 6 days ago

Hi, I'm interested in finding a way to use hardware to step sequence drums in Logic as I find sequencing with a mouse to be...

guanabana
replies: 1 views: 274
sirthought 6 days ago

With a short-run USB cable out of the Allen & Heath ZED-18 into the first port on my 2013 Macbook Pro, recording audio into...

ampsynth
replies: 2 views: 433
ampsynth 1 week ago

Had an idea, then came this. :heh: Xlgihv3ydbc

ValliSoftware
replies: 0 views: 261
ValliSoftware 1 week ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 144 views: 8,890
Jim Rosebrook 1 week ago

I use the GK - 3 Midi pick up for a guitar and often get unwanted short notes (less than 40 tics) when I record. I normally...

JLP
replies: 1 views: 263
google50002 1 week ago

Couldn't find this in the archives, so I'll give it a shot here... Working in Logic 9.1.8, tried to open a song originally...

keithm
replies: 11 views: 901
Pianojoe 1 week ago

Hi guys, My 'Undo' has seemed to have gone wonky. Certain things still "Undo' but, for instance, if I split a region...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 1 views: 278
Ol' Betsey 1 week ago

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, hopefully someone has some ideas out there, cause I'm about to throw my computer through the...

calebloveless
replies: 1 views: 324
shabbyroad 1 week ago

How am I just now discovering this. :lol:

thomasblondet
replies: 3 views: 389
acidlab 1 week ago

Hi guys, I'm just trying to get a setup running again and having a few issues getting my old Mackie controller working...

larold
replies: 6 views: 982
thomasblondet 1 week ago

Logic 10.4.5 is out with improvements like : Mixer Up to 1000 stereo audio channel strips Up to 1000 software...

G.K.
replies: 236 views: 16,084
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes... I have a M-Audio Oxygen 49 and my Octave +/- no longer...

kevinmonsta
replies: 0 views: 300
kevinmonsta 2 weeks ago

I'm having an issue with Logic Pro X track colors disappearing on me. I have a saved template I use and when I close and reopen...

kernsyworld
replies: 1 views: 424
anp27 2 weeks ago

Maschine MK3 users... Do you use Maschine as an AU inside Logic? Does the transport buttons on Maschine control Logic? Have you...

blayz2002
replies: 3 views: 363
blayz2002 2 weeks ago

Hi, a good sound engineer advices me gearslutz so I'm happy to join the community!;) I have a question concerning changing...

Solax
replies: 1 views: 412
jaddie 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I've been suggested to post my tutorial videos here. I've been making really quick videos (60 seconds or less)...

JoesLogic
replies: 0 views: 416
JoesLogic 2 weeks ago

As a thought experiment (forget "use yours ears" and "it's not the equipment"): What plugins - if any - would...

axs1
replies: 17 views: 1,808
faeflora 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm trying to record a Steinway Grand part in my project but can't figure out how to change the pitch of the instrument...

TimGmusic
replies: 1 views: 417
TimGmusic 2 weeks ago

Hi. Thanks in advance for your help. Working against a deadline, I finally got a good take, switched on Flex pitch to...

mat roze
replies: 0 views: 466
mat roze 2 weeks ago

Hi. I'm looking to import tracks from Garageband (10.0.2) into Logic X. Not only the sound files but also the effects settings. I...

mat roze
replies: 8 views: 837
sirthought 2 weeks ago

All settings seem to be correct yet I can’t hear the track I’m punching in on during pre-roll to punch. Logic Pro X 10.4

dualtone
replies: 10 views: 996
dualtone 2 weeks ago

Hello - I'm running 10.4.6 - I'll bounce a mix to iTunes (Share to iTunes), but on iTunes playback, it chops the front off...

dualtone
replies: 3 views: 570
dualtone 2 weeks ago

Hi There, I'm trying to import a Digital Performer tempo map including markers into Logic. Firstly, transferring the tempo...

Tnecniv
replies: 1 views: 494
sirthought 2 weeks ago

Yay! Release notes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

Transmisser
replies: 28 views: 4,128
Sascha Franck 3 weeks ago

Any feedback i start projects all the time on my phone move em to the mac for gb/logic. Does it work well with ios as well

boomer81
replies: 0 views: 584
boomer81 3 weeks ago

Can someone verify this: When saving a Garageband project to Logic X, you do not have the option to save as a folder; rather...

mat roze
replies: 0 views: 497
mat roze 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys! I have the next problem: When I tap Spot to Logic Pro x, the file is imported an another new session, I want that...

tofermusic
replies: 1 views: 624
J_Rogers 3 weeks ago

wow - if it's not one thing it's another - first time in months i'm really INSPIRED and it's hardware problems again...

Bitsmith
replies: 7 views: 845
Bitsmith 3 weeks ago

My Rev2 has stopped transmitting sustain on/off MIDI data in Logic Pro X. I suspect the problem has been present at least since...

raycastile
replies: 2 views: 1,088
raycastile 3 weeks ago

Has anyone else experienced this? I record over a track but while it's being erased, I hear its playback. After recording, I...

Frantz
replies: 1 views: 601
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

A guy on one of the FB groups made this and I thought it was a good example of what the free Stdio Strings can...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 1,235
jwh1192 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search