The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 11,803
Views: 11,803
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 64,774
facej 24th May 2019

Been busting my brain trying to find a way to get Logic to show me my "nudge status", or some viewable window or box...

johnscalia
replies: 7 views: 485
dsetto 3 hours ago

How did you install LP X? Internal or external hard drive and what would y'all recommend?

boombapdame
replies: 8 views: 468
Jay Davis 4 hours ago

hi all. i often need to cut a midi region and have the sustain pedal turn back to 0. if i do cut it and the sustain is on 127 /...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 435
benjiboko 4 hours ago

Hey, I posted this at the Logic forum also, but haven't found a solution: I'm experiencing a midi tempo drift issue on a song...

axs1
replies: 3 views: 503
axs1 18 hours ago

Hi Guys, How are you? I ran into this cool tip from Donny Carr to make your own transition, but I'm really struggling to make...

nielsfeijen
replies: 1 views: 383
nielsfeijen 1 day ago

Hi, all :) I'm running Logic 10.4.6 on a Macbook Pro running High Sierra 10.3.6. I have been trying to figure out how to change...

SpoiltheChild
replies: 0 views: 302
SpoiltheChild 1 day ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,759 views: 555,194
Attracks pilot 2 days ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 52 views: 2,016
enossified 2 days ago

Is there a way to see how much a region has been nudged? Looking in the inspector information of the region, is there a way to...

zulusound
replies: 8 views: 682
H-Rezz 3 days ago

I was wondering what everyone's favorite granulator plugin is. At the moment I'm using the Michael Norris free granulator plugins...

Naoki971
replies: 1 views: 389
anp27 4 days ago

Hello All, Just wanted to see how many of you are using Logic Pro X with the Direct Monitoring integration with Apogee...

ApogeeDigital
replies: 27 views: 2,819
ortega67 4 days ago

Hello! I play the concert ukulele, but wanted it to sound lower, like an acoustic guitar in a particular song. Does anyone know...

baobaodarcy
replies: 3 views: 621
Moosebear 4 days ago

Anyone using Logic loops and sound FX in music? I have been working on moody soundtrack stuff, mainly with just the Logic...

HarryDelmarva
replies: 6 views: 552
d.dot 5 days ago

Ok, Lock SMPTE Region Position is great so that regions aren't moved after all the effort that's gone into it. But what is the...

api2500
replies: 12 views: 8,892
d.dot 5 days ago

Hello, Maybe already been asked. My Macbook died and Im thinking of using a PC with Windows running Logic Pro X. I also...

Jesso
replies: 1 views: 428
DeadPoet 5 days ago

Has Logic Pro loop library been reduced in no of loops? I got a new Apple Mac Mini as part of a new writing setup, but didn't...

tboomish
replies: 13 views: 945
tboomish 5 days ago

I was surprised to learn that only 30% of waves plugins are designed to be used above...

ribbontubedude
replies: 2 views: 669
ribbontubedude 6 days ago

Hi there, I've got a Carlsboro CSD130 E-Drum kit midi-connected to my Logic Pro X 10.4.6 setup. I've finally managed to get the...

MarkusDongus
replies: 0 views: 375
MarkusDongus 1 week ago

My search found a few very old threads on the topic, all of which were much more complicated than I hoped. With several Logic...

BezowinZ
replies: 14 views: 840
BezowinZ 1 week ago

When is Logic Pro 11 Coming? I am tired of waiting, Pro Tools Sucks Big Time:bumpkin:cowbell:

iamslim11
replies: 34 views: 4,999
M_Music 1 week ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 148 views: 9,555
chezcharleso 1 week ago

I don't understand this. I have a Roland FA 06 and I was going crazy trying to figure out why the sound kept getting messed...

stevieotomy
replies: 5 views: 630
stevieotomy 1 week ago

I use a hybrid setup here and always print it back into Logic for the sake of recall. BUT I'm not sure if the delay compensation...

auralart
replies: 19 views: 5,291
Disco1Disco2 1 week ago

Talking about Logic and Reaper. I am testing Reaper now in a project. It's performance and stability are better then Logic on my...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 977
facej 1 week ago

Hi guys, I bought an ssl x logic stereo for my 2 bus but it won't be working with logic pro X ( the niddle is not movin...

EmilEchal
replies: 2 views: 649
EmilEchal 1 week ago

To get Logic Drummer to play other drum kits preperly, it turns out that you just have to make sure you associate the correct...

ValliSoftware
replies: 10 views: 3,654
BezowinZ 1 week ago

Hi all, I have a limit of x2 ins for a recording I’m doing later. Mic 1 - Vocals Mic 2 - Upright piano. It got me...

orangefridge
replies: 1 views: 524
H-Rezz 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,277 views: 817,223
Firechild 1 week ago

Hey I mostly just use Logic amp sims. I've been relying on the m increasingly just due to ease of use and bedroom recording...

lossleader
replies: 40 views: 2,224
SARawls 1 week ago

Just say I have audio region A, immediately followed by audio region B. I want to paste audio region C between them such that...

renew
replies: 2 views: 535
wolfger 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have 16 Tracks that are External MIDI Instrument Tracks sending to a Roland FA-06. I put them all in a "Track...

stevieotomy
replies: 4 views: 770
stevieotomy 2 weeks ago

Hello, Ableton Live user here, lately I was looking to Logic as a DAW perhaps more suited to my “linear” workflow. I am a...

benjj
replies: 17 views: 789
boombapdame 2 weeks ago

I hope this question belongs here as it is not really a 100% Logic question...... Imac 27'' i5 Quad 3.5 GHz (2017 model, but...

kurtworden
replies: 1 views: 546
jzero 2 weeks ago

Somewhat a noob to midi. but I managed to plug everything together, and every machine is receiving MIDI. That part took quite a...

popote_jr
replies: 0 views: 388
popote_jr 2 weeks ago

Hello Gearslutz.... :facepalm:, I´ve got some basic Logic X questions, hope you can help. I can´t open several Plugin...

RayGrauberger
replies: 3 views: 643
RayGrauberger 2 weeks ago

Hey Ya'll I'm new to the whole mixing world and am completely stumped. Definitely need help. On Logic Pro X my tracks are always...

jake_kalahan
replies: 3 views: 635
over-man 2 weeks ago

Hello, I have an issue with logic while using a roland Tr8 aira. Basically all was working fine but since today logic does not...

Strutterfifs1
replies: 0 views: 329
Strutterfifs1 2 weeks ago

Within Logic you have upward of two dozen software instruments (more, if you add plug-ins), each with dozens, if not hundreds of...

jaddie
replies: 0 views: 522
jaddie 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I am using logic pro x and arturia keylab. Do you guys know how to set a tempo that is different to the project?...

CarloEspresso
replies: 0 views: 456
CarloEspresso 2 weeks ago

My already really nice Element 24 just got even better!

Jay Asher
replies: 28 views: 2,613
CarloEspresso 2 weeks ago

Hi i'm new to the forum Any1 else having a problem with the lack of headroom? On logic 9 i'd normally have all my...

Jack Swift
replies: 24 views: 11,523
Jay Asher 2 weeks ago

For the life of me, I can't figure out why logic pro keeps bouncing my wav files much quieter then they sound in the mix. I dont...

713sound
replies: 11 views: 1,229
thermal 2 weeks ago

I'm new to Melodyne and I recently had this problem, but couldn't find anything online to help. I read the entire Melodyne 4...

njallen
replies: 2 views: 960
Dizzi45Z 2 weeks ago

I have been an Apple guy since 1998. I’ve had Logic since logic 8. When in Nashville, everyone uses pro tools for audio work....

babydaddymusic
replies: 45 views: 3,594
Sascha Franck 2 weeks ago

Hi! just joined the community, hope you guys can help. This question may sound stupid and pretty basic but i'm going crazy...

The MacMan
replies: 1 views: 534
Berba 3 weeks ago

This is weird one that just started for me. When I'm recording over a track or punching in over a track, I hear the material I'm...

tasker
replies: 19 views: 2,318
Frantz 3 weeks ago

Hello all, I have an external monitor via Displayport (full tech specs at bottom). For some annoying reason, when I walk away...

dmgoldstein1
replies: 1 views: 390
facej 3 weeks ago

I am so angry. I've wasted so much time on this. I have a Roland FA Keyboard. I wanted to be able to pick the patches from...

stevieotomy
replies: 1 views: 777
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I just got a whole new setup after my 2009 iMac died. I bought a 2018 Mini (6 core/i7/8gb RAM) and an Apogee Element...

tfunster
replies: 6 views: 719
J.Good 3 weeks ago

Hi there, I have a big problem. I have some very important files I have to send off tomorrow. Tonight I opened Logic Pro X...

bluedog30
replies: 3 views: 1,328
stepone 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search