The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,776
Views: 8,776
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 604 views: 53,552
fcasoria 2 weeks ago

Hi, In the Alchemy patch 'Musical Box', sources A&B and C&D are each somehow taking turns with successive notes....

MattPadden
replies: 1 views: 50
MattPadden 19 minutes ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,184 views: 162,530
transverb 2 hours ago

Hi guys, Long time reader, not so much poster. So I have a bit of a problem and I cant seem to get past it. This...

iionas
replies: 1 views: 114
euph0ric 3 hours ago

Logic Pro X 10.4 release notes - Apple Support

iamslim11
replies: 15 views: 1,486
Rufuss Sewell 13 hours ago

I've been doing this workflow where I set up podcasts I'm editing in FCP X (I find that easier for going in and out of different...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 150
oxband 1 day ago

Hi, I created a video showing how easy it is to setup the routing for the MPC vst software and Logic Pro X. This will allow...

ast3rix
replies: 0 views: 142
ast3rix 1 day ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 89 views: 4,132
kawee 1 day ago

I am playing with the sound of a ticking clock. I want the clock to slowly get faster and faster. How can I do that? I know how...

oxband
replies: 2 views: 224
Local Man 1 day ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 84 views: 36,016
jojokidmusic 1 day ago

Hey all Perhaps someone could help me with this problem Melodyne Studio 4 (latest) is crashing when I use the scissors tool...

OSSO
replies: 0 views: 245
OSSO 1 day ago

what is going on in the pic? The Logic Pro X: Stereo Spread graph says that the sine wave should be panned so... apple? are you...

Budriai
replies: 5 views: 629
OlavB 1 day ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,579 views: 178,809
Tui 2 days ago

Any news on Celemony Melodyne with ARA 2 support release date for Logic? The 10.4 release is ready but Melodyne needs to release...

scratch17
replies: 73 views: 8,063
macfrans 2 days ago

I've always been able to enable flextime on audio tracks, and then change the tempo of the song and the audio regions stay in...

stoobysnax
replies: 10 views: 479
lalo 3 days ago

I want to pitch bend an audio file in Logic. I see how to do that with a MIDI file. How about an audio file? Thanks!

oxband
replies: 0 views: 248
oxband 3 days ago

Hello! I find myself using a LOT MORE the crossfade instead of the fade out in the region inspector window. Is there a way to...

dadodetres
replies: 0 views: 228
dadodetres 3 days ago

Hey there, Can't seem to find an answer to this online so I'm trying here. I'm moving from Pro Tools to Logic for the time...

Nico Zottos
replies: 1 views: 286
vanhaze 3 days ago

I'm mixing a piece. To my ear, I don't hear clipping. In the compressor, no clipping. The peak level of that track goes read and...

oxband
replies: 4 views: 325
drycappuccinoguy 5 days ago

Hello, All Somebody please explain this to me. I am having trouble using plugins on the mix buss while i mixdown. I send out...

spektor
replies: 1 views: 430
Brb 5 days ago

Hi There, I would like to find out about user experiences when working with DAW's using a curved 34" monitor. I am...

MiMi
replies: 34 views: 2,524
Sky 6 days ago

Hi everyone, With the Black Friday sales looming I was needing help with deciding which is the best 3rd party drum plugin for...

tonym24
replies: 23 views: 933
Sascha Franck 6 days ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,223 views: 786,156
deepinmind 6 days ago

Hello! I have a question! I have a mix that I'm quite happy with, but want to lower the kick so it sits better. Im really happy...

Dudeeee
replies: 0 views: 257
Dudeeee 1 week ago

Cubase has a terrific tempo warp/mapping that works great when needing to manually align the tempo of a project, measure by...

JohnnyFoster
replies: 0 views: 252
JohnnyFoster 1 week ago

Hello To free up some space in my session (keeps crashing as hundreds of unused takes) I am clicking 'select unused files'...

OSSO
replies: 8 views: 420
OSSO 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,638 views: 525,555
MouseSF 1 week ago

Dear Folks, theres something i that drives me crazy. If i want to deliver my midi-session as audio tracks to the mixing...

LukeKeywalker
replies: 4 views: 331
LukeKeywalker 1 week ago

Hey all, I was hoping someone would know what's going on with my computer. It keeps randomly shutting down (as in screen...

RobRGE
replies: 1 views: 313
ollytheoctopus 1 week ago

Hey Guys, please help me out. i accidentally replaced a finished logic session with the old one...i know thats dumb but...

cal1
replies: 3 views: 368
cal1 1 week ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 18 views: 2,712
ltjohnrambo 1 week ago

Hi All, Newbie here. Looking for some advice before I purchase a mixing desk. I want to be able to track live bands so...

Sean1mcbain
replies: 2 views: 321
EvilRoy 1 week ago

Note: Version 10.3.2 addresses these issues! I recommend updating to this version. Hello All! 1st of all: Thanks to Apple...

Teemeister
replies: 194 views: 19,829
crosswick 2 weeks ago

Hi! I have a custom MIDI controller that I use in Logic X, I have used it for some months and set it up so that the buttons...

Matt Pumpkin
replies: 0 views: 232
Matt Pumpkin 2 weeks ago

So almost there on my workflow but having real issues. Logic Pro X RME Fireface UC MPC Live running as master. Sending MTC...

Coxys
replies: 6 views: 276
Acid Mitch 2 weeks ago

I was debating whether or not to take the plunge on Melodyne Essential- I've read reports of people having problems with the ARA...

Moosebear
replies: 0 views: 493
Moosebear 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, I'm a n00b with Logic and midi. I picked up an Emagic AMT 8. All I want to do is use a midi keyboard as a...

Citrus Fresh
replies: 54 views: 12,994
moove 2 weeks ago

Hello! I use Logic pro x, and I want to know a pair of things. First, what plugins (usually)and in what order do you put the...

titometralleta
replies: 3 views: 382
titometralleta 2 weeks ago

I've been using Logic for years, but new to X and track stacks. EXAMPLE FOR ALL QUESTIONS: Drum stack that containing a...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 3 views: 726
chinesewhiteman 2 weeks ago

I knew about the automation bug where if you turn on sample-accurate automation for plugin parameters, automation changes...

maxiedaniels
replies: 4 views: 1,202
SevenHillsMusic 2 weeks ago

Hey team, I know that switch patches on some stuff in Logic but there are lots of plugins where this doesn't work. What is the...

laughingboy9000
replies: 7 views: 360
laughingboy9000 2 weeks ago

I did a session at a pretty nice studio here in Nashville a couple weeks ago. While doing the first round of overdubs at my house...

gitarplayntaylor
replies: 1 views: 375
jwh1192 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! *First post here* I'm trying to create some macros for LPX and got stuck on a specific one; When quantizing,...

Joris
replies: 14 views: 2,412
anp27 2 weeks ago

Hi All, When correcting vocals in Logic, I use the logic plug-in 'flex pitch.' In terms of its correcting abilities it works...

Robert27191
replies: 46 views: 7,578
vsport 3 weeks ago

Some newly installed plugins do not show up in Logic without either a restart or logging out and back in again. I don't know if...

onerob
replies: 18 views: 791
ValliSoftware 3 weeks ago

Hi Guys, There is Midi FX Freeze plugin from audiocr, = http://www.audiocr.com/midi-fx-freeze/ However link is down and I...

Nesakysiu
replies: 8 views: 1,745
Sascha Franck 3 weeks ago

Helo, I'm on Logic 10.4.2, Mac OS 10.14.1 While the audio processing on a project is very low (see attached pic) the CPU...

planck
replies: 2 views: 531
fastlanephil 3 weeks ago

Greetings. I have been trying to use the I/o plugin with Logic X for some time now and cannot for the life of me figure out why...

anthodeadletter
replies: 1 views: 353
moos_music 3 weeks ago

how's it going? Thumps up or down? How is real life use / fan noise / heat? happy to hear some quick replies!

trancekid
replies: 0 views: 333
trancekid 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have Maschine MK3 and I use it as a plug in inside Logic Pro X. I know there are so many different workflows but for...

zenon12
replies: 0 views: 345
zenon12 3 weeks ago

Hey there, Is anyone else experience issues with importing channel strips from track stacks in 10.4.2 It seems to import...

Channel time
replies: 1 views: 522
kubel 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search