The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,588
Views: 2,588
29th March 2018
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 7,001
Views: 7,001
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 566 views: 42,657
LPXRH 2 weeks ago

When Logic X came out, its GUI was a dark pit. It was neither attractive nor conducive to good workflow. It was then that...

Fernand
replies: 13 views: 442
euph0ric 37 minutes ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,551 views: 170,902
fcasoria 3 hours ago

Pardon the basic questions but I've not been able to find answers to these any other way. -Copy/Past via locators: Any way to...

BezowinZ
replies: 11 views: 350
Controller 11 8 hours ago

I'm usually using the Logic Pro X CHANNEL EQ for all my EQ'ing needs. I see a lot of people using 3rd party EQs. Will I notice...

erike123
replies: 17 views: 979
MusiKLover 21 hours ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,106 views: 148,665
Matthew_30 1 day ago

I currently have a 2009 Mac Pro 3.34 Ghz 12-Core. It is starting get sluggish and I want to buy a new computer. Is the new...

erike123
replies: 8 views: 731
fastlanephil 1 day ago

I know, I know it's been asked, but not for a while....but I've tried a bunch and the only thing that has worked for me has been...

clearwave
replies: 42 views: 17,236
Blatboy 1 day ago

Hi There, I would like to find out about user experiences when working with DAW's using a curved 34" monitor. I am...

MiMi
replies: 22 views: 747
Fernand 2 days ago

I made the error by forcing a Logic Pro session to quit when it starting freezing on me earlier yesterday. At the time, i was...

dumpgodbody
replies: 0 views: 394
dumpgodbody 2 days ago

Greetings! I'm trying to get Logic 10.4 to sync up with track 16 on my Fostex B-16 16-track reel-to-reel striped with SMPTE....

mahrsmusic
replies: 8 views: 319
Monotremata 2 days ago

Hey all, using 10.3.2 on a 12-core mid 2010 Mac Pro tower. Since updating to 10.3.2, a lot of graphic-related stuff has become...

mitchell
replies: 20 views: 1,147
Monotremata 3 days ago

Hi, I want to run Logic Pro X at a computer Pro Tools HD hardware. I want to use it because of its 64bit architecture for...

nya4224
replies: 42 views: 5,020
Krubbadoo 3 days ago

I'm trying to switch but... It's a PITA. Your experiences please. Thanks.

808BD
replies: 17 views: 789
Monotremata 5 days ago

Hi friends, Over the past few months, we have encountered this issue: Upon opening a project for the first time, the GUI...

tweetertech
replies: 3 views: 313
tweetertech 5 days ago

I am looking for a keyboard to control Logic, Komplete VIs (80% of my instruments) and play along side MPC 2.1 & the Touch. I...

BezowinZ
replies: 11 views: 412
Jim Rosebrook 5 days ago

Hi folks, I recently purchased Antelope's Orion 32 and am having a bit of trouble getting Logic Pro 9 to sync to the external...

electroshift
replies: 19 views: 3,354
emenelton 1 week ago

So this issue (may I say bug) has been in Logic for a looooonnnnngggg time for me. I have same issue on 4 different Logic rigs. ...

arrowood101
replies: 2 views: 353
arrowood101 1 week ago

Is there any way in EXS24 to tighten the sound as with the "out knob" in FL studio. See video below: How Southside...

Randy Savage
replies: 2 views: 429
Randy Savage 1 week ago

Hi, I'm very much an amateur and I'm having some issues with Melodyne and Logic. I'm trying to use Melodyne in stand-alone and...

hntdhs
replies: 0 views: 258
hntdhs 1 week ago

hello fellow gearslutz, just finished downloading logic 10.2 and wanted to start it for a test drive, but once again logic...

rez
replies: 31 views: 11,309
jd_watt 1 week ago

I Purchased some sample packs to run in logic as Apple loops and some other items that came in the pack…I was able to download...

sada10
replies: 1 views: 314
anp27 1 week ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 20 views: 1,839
bgulian 1 week ago

Hi, i have a Hackintosh, Logic 9, Yosemite, and an Allen and Heath QU16. With Allen and Heaths tech support i've done...

tablatom
replies: 5 views: 418
Blacklilyorchard 1 week ago

This seems to be a new phenomenon. Just when I'm on a deadline to master a CD the channel strip shows a different level than the...

enjolis
replies: 0 views: 257
enjolis 1 week ago

I recently started using project alternatives when tracking sessions. I have noticed that by the third or fourth song, Logic will...

camcovello
replies: 5 views: 270
facej 1 week ago

Ive been a Logic user for many years now. Just got a new iMac Pro 10 core. Using a Apollo Twin Mk2 Quad with Octo Satellite....

johnscalia
replies: 7 views: 474
johnscalia 1 week ago

I just moved from Logic Pro 9 to X this week. OMG, 10.4.1, Chroma reverb and the Vintage Console EQ are fabulous. I...

tablatom
replies: 12 views: 854
tablatom 1 week ago

A template created using multiple external tracks A template created by using multiple instrument tracks !!! What is...

w9w9bc
replies: 0 views: 297
w9w9bc 1 week ago

Hi I have just cloned my existing 500gb dedicated software sound library to a SSD 500gb internal bay to speed up library access...

Shabbey
replies: 2 views: 309
jonljacobi 1 week ago

Hi, been talking with A&H today to set up the Qu16 as DAW controller, didnt work, watched their video on youtube but its...

tablatom
replies: 0 views: 249
tablatom 1 week ago

Already posted this on the LPH forum, but I guess it makes sense to post it here as well! I spent some time measuring and...

Lagerfeldt
replies: 16 views: 1,521
Monotremata 1 week ago

I purchased Logic Pro X and have updated it to the latest version. I have downloaded some additional content for it by clicking...

MakeMusicPls
replies: 1 views: 2,585
bomarm 2 weeks ago

When you have Kontakt routed to multi midi channels and you want to bounce track in place how do you do this? I read that you...

Hunter123
replies: 0 views: 297
Hunter123 2 weeks ago

Is there a way to install Apple Logic 10.3 on Yosemite? thanks.

ketrance
replies: 4 views: 2,972
IkennaFuNkEn 2 weeks ago

One aspect of the recent Logic updates that didn't go well with the user base was the fact that the minimum requirement was...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 2 views: 409
itsyourself 2 weeks ago

So.. if any Logic users have the new UAD Arrow.. What sort of latency numbers are you getting thru Logic? This info is...

Jim Rosebrook
replies: 15 views: 598
Jim Rosebrook 2 weeks ago

Good morning I have a question about the articulation feature. I would like to use articulation in an external MIDI track I can...

w9w9bc
replies: 2 views: 354
w9w9bc 2 weeks ago

Hello, I am writing a beat in Logic Pro X built from strings and would like to ask the community for help. The beat is made up...

massoud
replies: 0 views: 294
massoud 2 weeks ago

Hi All, When correcting vocals in Logic, I use the logic plug-in 'flex pitch.' In terms of its correcting abilities it works...

Robert27191
replies: 42 views: 4,952
loaf 2 weeks ago

I need some lighter colors fopr Logic X..and some contrast between text and backgrounds..this sucks..it's gonna make me blind...

Pchicago
replies: 5 views: 561
Tabby 55 2 weeks ago

Hello, all Anyway i have logic 10.4.1 and my issues are that plugins on the incoming 2 track are not recoding. So i am going out...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 333
spektor 2 weeks ago

Hi, I must be overlooking something, this seems so basic but somehow I can't make it happen. I'm trying to record the audio...

OlavB
replies: 4 views: 409
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,161 views: 761,021
johannes2510 2 weeks ago

'm coming in from Pro Tools. I'm guessing there's a magic button I've hit somewhere, but yesterday while trimming and sliding...

Ty Ford
replies: 2 views: 393
Ty Ford 2 weeks ago

I installed Gobbler in order to use the "Free" SoftTube plugins that came with my Focusrite audio device. This added a...

silverduckstudio
replies: 26 views: 2,206
moos_music 2 weeks ago

Hi, Can Korg MicroStation be used as DAW controller for Logic X (MacOS)? All experiences and recommendations for setup and...

evgeny
replies: 0 views: 288
evgeny 2 weeks ago

This is bizarre to me. I am running Logic Pro 10.4.1 with High Sierra 10.13.4 and having an issues with flattening and merging...

killius
replies: 0 views: 300
killius 2 weeks ago

I was working on a project and suddenly I was unable to change any of my tracks outputs. Every time that I tried selecting an...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 3 views: 316
GFunkFunkEra 2 weeks ago

Hi, recently Mac HD/Library/Preferences/apple.com.logic.plist doesn't appear. Nor does a Logic file in Mac...

tablatom
replies: 4 views: 420
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Logic 10.4.1 seems to have got rid of a very useful function, which was to automatically select an automation parameter on the...

JPhilipKing
replies: 1 views: 399
EdgarRothermich 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search