The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 10,847
Views: 10,847
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 63,276
facej 24th May 2019

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 137 views: 7,900
TreyM 14 minutes ago

I had a setup I used for years; HD crashed and there went the driver for Dante. Audinate won't send me the old driver that works...

neve1064
replies: 0 views: 184
neve1064 9 hours ago

Is there a way to jump between different parts/clips/markers of backtracks live with mainstage without any pops/silence/clips...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 1 views: 487
RobinJacobsson 10 hours ago

Dear all! I have experienced the weirdest bug and cannot find any solution/similar posts. Let me try to describe: Audio...

1q1a
replies: 2 views: 253
1q1a 12 hours ago

I'd like to collect in this post all known bugs of LPX 10.4.6. I've just find out a new one: if you edit a region (with marquee...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 0 views: 275
Alex Trecarichi 15 hours ago

Instruments & Processing - Logic Pro X ONLY rockout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS5qHZoMsQw

In_Sight
replies: 0 views: 274
In_Sight 22 hours ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,273 views: 810,953
Chevron 1 day ago

Here it is - finally!! Logic 10.4.2 required. Seems to work well so far..

djrustycans
replies: 55 views: 7,484
stereokitchen 1 day ago

Yay! Release notes: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203718

Transmisser
replies: 21 views: 2,735
Tui 2 days ago

If I open the file browser > select the file tab I want to delete > cmd + delete > the file doesn’t show up in my...

Transmisser
replies: 0 views: 612
Transmisser 3 days ago

Hi folks, I'm currently using logic x with a digital mixing console (dm3200) With a bunch of external pre amps and compressors. ...

quincyg
replies: 9 views: 760
quincyg 4 days ago

I recommended installing Avid Codecs LE to a colleague who is a heavy Logic user so he could run DNxHD video in Logic. Didn't...

NReichman
replies: 0 views: 424
NReichman 5 days ago

I got the NI Komplete update recently in part because of curiosity about the material in the Maschine packs. I'm liking quite a...

*$%($*(@!!
replies: 6 views: 560
ollytheoctopus 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I just subscribed to GearSlutz and I must warn you with three things before I go further: -I'm french...

Franz_Musca
replies: 3 views: 506
Local Man 6 days ago

Logic 10.4.5 is out with improvements like : Mixer Up to 1000 stereo audio channel strips Up to 1000 software...

G.K.
replies: 230 views: 14,834
H-Rezz 6 days ago

once i updated to 10.4.5 something changed which caused me huge problems trying to figure out. i have the up / down arrows set...

benjiboko
replies: 9 views: 522
benjiboko 1 week ago

If you want to know about all the new features and changes in the new Logic Pro X update 10.4.5, here is some help because I just...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 16 views: 1,316
EdgarRothermich 1 week ago

I’m using an Apollo Twin mk1 into Logic (newest version I think?) and today a new problem came up in two of my projects when...

Mendocino beano
replies: 1 views: 573
Mendocino beano 1 week ago

Hey, This issue is driving me crazy. Logic lets me use my Komplete Kontrol M32 for the transport bar functions, but not the...

axs1
replies: 2 views: 611
axs1 1 week ago

How can I screenshare Logic with audio? For example, I share my screen with you, Logic is open, I push the play button, and you...

APE
replies: 13 views: 501
mikeka 1 week ago

10.4.5 stuck i Loop .. then audio quits too .. restart only fix Hi, rough day with LPX 10.4.5 ... it got stuck in a loop after...

jwh1192
replies: 0 views: 491
jwh1192 1 week ago

LPX 10.4.5 Not Responding after Create New Sampler with Flex ON ... have to force quit .. HI, since i am new to Flex in LPX...

jwh1192
replies: 0 views: 503
jwh1192 1 week ago

The individual tracks inside my track stacks are constantly resetting themselves to Output 1/2, instead of Bus 1 (or whatever bus...

stoobysnax
replies: 6 views: 1,359
JblKid95 1 week ago

I am constantly amazed at people asking for an overhaul of EXS24. Seriously - why? Yes, it's not as in-depth as something like...

whinecellar
replies: 44 views: 8,653
JblKid95 1 week ago

Hi, Using Logic X drummer (which is pretty cool), I'm looking to using the sounds from NI Studio Drummer. However, the drum...

LieS
replies: 4 views: 6,153
ElectricRay 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,751 views: 549,245
Oleq 1 week ago

Back to logic for a short session. Seem to hit som short cut, and now I can only select and move in full bars in the arrange....

ololi
replies: 2 views: 565
ololi 1 week ago

Anyone using iPhone / iPad as external synth in Logic Pro?

thomasblondet
replies: 1 views: 529
Philbert 1 week ago

Hello! I have mixed a song with faders really low in logic pro x. To compensate i have 2 gain plugins on the master output....

tangela666
replies: 3 views: 501
Scragend 1 week ago

I got the NI Komplete update recently in part because of curiosity about the material in the Maschine packs. I'm liking quite a...

*$%($*(@!!
replies: 0 views: 440
*$%($*(@!! 1 week ago

For the life of me, I can't figure out why logic pro keeps bouncing my wav files much quieter then they sound in the mix. I dont...

713sound
replies: 4 views: 563
fastlanephil 1 week ago

I have a pretty good feeling that we will see Logic 10.5 around NAMM time.

anaudiopro
replies: 256 views: 36,370
ccmdav 2 weeks ago

I wanted to ask for suggestions/instructions before I attempt an install of LPX on my new CPU. 10.4.X introduced the official...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 379
BezowinZ 2 weeks ago

Is there an existing thread with a preflight checklist of system settings to maximize performance in Logic Pro X? Such...

SkyPirate
replies: 0 views: 404
SkyPirate 2 weeks ago

Logic gets me crazy working at ternary measures. I mean, the tempo must be the same at 12/8 and at 4/4. Logic set the tempo...

MrChick
replies: 2 views: 382
MrChick 2 weeks ago

I recorded at a sample rate of 176.4 using a mic and a keyboard controller connected a Scarlet Focusrite I saved the project...

oxband
replies: 1 views: 288
oxband 2 weeks ago

I use Pro Tools for recording and mixing and Logic for Surround. Trying to work in 7.1 in Logic makes no sense at all to me....

PTuser
replies: 2 views: 556
Mesmerised 2 weeks ago

Title says it all. I really like how Ableton can group FX and assign knobs to macros or just group FX directly on a channel to...

Hunter123
replies: 3 views: 534
Local Man 2 weeks ago

Anybody use this one regularly? What do you guys think of it relative to the competition? I was thinking if picking up bx...

Local Man
replies: 0 views: 437
Local Man 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm using Logic 9 on a Mac Pro (2009) and need to record a voiceover with the client able to listen in and add...

dylanf
replies: 3 views: 493
Amsoily 2 weeks ago

Hi there. All off a sudden the white line between the effect slots has disappeared, so I cant drag and drop a copied...

tablatom
replies: 7 views: 769
The Beatsmith 2 weeks ago

I'm having this really annoying issue when using the I/O Plugin on my mix buss. Basically, I'm routing my mix buss to an IGS...

desertfender
replies: 3 views: 546
desertfender 3 weeks ago

Hey folks, have a problem with Logic Pro X importing older logic 8 projects I wanted to continue working on. If I open the...

horizon
replies: 3 views: 679
horizon 3 weeks ago

I am checking out Logic after years of not using it. I am testing the outputs and making sure everything is going where it...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 510
oceantracks 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I just recently updated Logic to 10.4.5 and since then I've noticed that my Mixer window just randomly disappears....

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 10 views: 604
GFunkFunkEra 3 weeks ago

I recently built a nice summing mixer from old Neve parts. Primarily using the monitor section from an 80 series console. The...

woodfoot
replies: 10 views: 971
tboomish 3 weeks ago

Here is another free companion video for my book "Logic Pro X - What's New in...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 1 views: 526
davey boy 3 weeks ago

Hello I'm still on OS Sierra 10.12.6. Logic 10.4.5 needs OS Mojave. Here Are two screen shots of my effects plugins and...

Viv
replies: 12 views: 1,145
Modular_8 3 weeks ago

Yesterday I loaded up the factory Koto patch and noticed a new MIDI FX plugin on the bottom slot: "ScriptInst". I don't...

anp27
replies: 10 views: 707
jonljacobi 3 weeks ago

Anyone ever experienced this? Even with snap off, the note wants to snap back to its original position if you get to close to...

jonljacobi
replies: 1 views: 428
jonljacobi 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search