The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,131
Views: 6,131
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 516 views: 34,023
Clonkified 8 hours ago

I have been using this method for many years. I discovered it by accident. -In Track, create 17 Software Instruments -In...

Kaatza Music
replies: 3 views: 528
Dewdman42 1 hour ago

Logic X 10.3 here. I have a peak in an acoustic guitar track. It's actually the pick hitting the inside of the sound hole on...

skiltrip
replies: 3 views: 427
richcd 3 hours ago

Greetings. I’m usually over in the EM subforum, but buying a new machine is long overdue and I need some advice. I mean, I...

EDGEK8D
replies: 10 views: 458
Local Man 4 hours ago

Hi all, I am on Logic Pro X 10.4 and trying to work a rough demo up with a single audio file from a friend (he is playing guitar...

Sooper8
replies: 8 views: 455
Sooper8 9 hours ago

Hello Recently I did a backup of my Logic Pro X project to an external hard drive. For some reason, it did not want to eject...

obflak
replies: 0 views: 78
obflak 9 hours ago

Hi Guys, Do any of you who have updated to Logic 10.4 use the Personus Faderport. After the update my motorized fader has...

PAnthony
replies: 5 views: 656
jaykayradio 13 hours ago

Hello everyone :) Longtime lurker here :) Can someone please explain, in easy steps, how to bounce and audio track from...

aGirl22
replies: 6 views: 512
aGirl22 13 hours ago

I know that "advertising" (your definition may vary) is frowned upon in the forum, but I think this is an exception...

EdgarRothermich
replies: 20 views: 1,132
GP_Hawk 15 hours ago

Hello Logic-users, Is there an easy way to insert (a couple of seconds) silence between the audio when using the cycle...

Olangerie
replies: 4 views: 264
Olangerie 16 hours ago

Note: Version 10.3.2 addresses these issues! I recommend updating to this version. Hello All! 1st of all: Thanks to Apple...

Teemeister
replies: 187 views: 14,918
schmeete 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, long time lurker here. I'm having a problem wherein my midi controller keyboard seems to cause Logic to suck up the...

fotocodie
replies: 8 views: 518
TLATWuk 19 hours ago

I am trying to have several Logic tracks at once play different patches using Triton. Channel 1 seems to be working but other are...

quadcore
replies: 9 views: 280
shanabit 1 day ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,091 views: 145,729
Chris Brown 1 day ago

I’m a newcomer to recording and need some help hearing my project while recording a new track. I’m using a mic’d guitar...

sacakl
replies: 0 views: 195
sacakl 1 day ago

Hello, I am new to Logic Pro. I am going for a specific vocal pop effect that is literally used in every Max Martin and Dr. Luke...

EvanLagunaz
replies: 3 views: 595
arctic audio 1 day ago

Hey, I get System Overload message in Logic X, probably due to too many tracks and virtual instruments being used. I'm using...

toka
replies: 0 views: 203
toka 2 days ago

Not a Logic user myself but I’m helping a friend with his studio setup after a hd failure - setting up his 1.1 Mac Pro with...

davedempsey
replies: 0 views: 219
davedempsey 3 days ago

Quick question. So If I'm using a drum instrument. Lets say battery or ultra beat and I want to have to one midi track and...

DiggingForRoots
replies: 2 views: 210
DiggingForRoots 3 days ago

There is no freeze button if I use the studio strings ensembles....? Ahrgh..

chip mcdonald
replies: 4 views: 322
ValliSoftware 3 days ago

Hi Guys, Can somebody please tell me how on earth I'm supposed to connect my Akai MPK49 with Logic Pro X? I just haven't...

eaglesnh4
replies: 4 views: 241
shortyedwards 3 days ago

Hey! "Basic Vintage Break" is a loop I absolutely adore on garageband/logic pro. However when I try to turn it into...

cheguevara93
replies: 0 views: 205
cheguevara93 3 days ago

EXS24 is clunky, Battery 4 even more so. Is there a super simple and easy to use sampler plugin somewhere that resembles the...

Valvetronix
replies: 25 views: 1,368
OlavB 4 days ago

Hi. Maybe I missed something, I'm looking for a way to to have a shortcut on the region gain, like click+function and move the...

Marogru
replies: 22 views: 2,658
anp27 4 days ago

I'm using Logic Pro X along with UA Apollo and Waves plugins. My problem is a little quirky but not sonically troublesome. The...

Yakipro
replies: 0 views: 229
Yakipro 5 days ago

I’m sending a track out of LPX to an external hardware processor. I want to print it. I need to use the I/O plugin to route...

Dgr
replies: 3 views: 327
moos_music 5 days ago

So I'm using Logic Pro x and I'm new to the whole music thing , anyways Logic Pro x is honestly amazing I love it , but I noticed...

Josh Bamfo
replies: 5 views: 392
shabbyroad 5 days ago

Hey i'm just a little puzzled about the whole latency deal. So, i record a vocal, in highest buffer size in Logic and my...

alexishere
replies: 2 views: 273
alexishere 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,520 views: 495,098
sojiro 1 week ago

Hi everyone, This regards a Focusrite clarett 8x with additional 8 I/O via Adat on mac book pro. I noticed that I wasn't...

whitedwarf
replies: 7 views: 703
moos_music 1 week ago

I'd be really grateful if someone could help me understand how to fix this: Everytime a repeat(duplicate) a midi note in the...

Hunter123
replies: 4 views: 364
moos_music 1 week ago

Hi all, I am getting a little sick and tired of trying things now, I have been searching for weeks for an answer to my prayers....

frogslap1
replies: 6 views: 583
Fernand 1 week ago

I know you can do this in ableton with it's Simpler(sampler?). But would anyone have a workaround to do this in Logic?...

Hunter123
replies: 0 views: 262
Hunter123 1 week ago

How are people's experiences now with OS Sierra and Logic Pro X? Been holding off updating for absolutely ages due to all of...

alanrigbeey
replies: 31 views: 4,677
The Beatsmith 1 week ago

Hi, I took recently a step towards hardware processing and got myself an external reverb processor. It is still a bit unclear...

hanpa
replies: 5 views: 327
jwh1192 1 week ago

Does anyone know if it is possible to move markers and audio at the same time in Logic X? For example.... I have a session...

Matt Pumpkin
replies: 2 views: 272
Matt Pumpkin 1 week ago

I have “autoselect automation parameters in Read Mode” active under the Mix drop down menu, but for some reason when I click...

indecline
replies: 5 views: 291
OlavB 1 week ago

Is it just me, or the new Logic Remote won't work anymore over bluetooth or USB cable , only on the same WIFI network ( which...

spaceman
replies: 14 views: 971
Chace 1 week ago

I'm using Logic Pro x for about a month now and mind you I'm new to music production, anyways when it comes to looping let's say...

Josh Bamfo
replies: 3 views: 295
Josh Bamfo 1 week ago

With the latest update of Logic to 10.4, I notice that when I am mixing and using track automation to adjust volume and panning,...

docmansound
replies: 3 views: 274
docmansound 1 week ago

Hi, I have been using an older version of Logic X for a few years and I have an 002 board (I knowww, I need to upgrade)....

lukeforester1
replies: 1 views: 289
L-Fire 1 week ago

When I drag a region onto a flex track (recorded in that session) and turn flex on, the region changes size slightly and the...

emeline-rec
replies: 0 views: 269
emeline-rec 1 week ago

Hi, I have a question about a specific key command that I find myself accidentally hitting in the newest version of Logic...

EddHolloway
replies: 1 views: 274
EricBradley 1 week ago

Hello All, I am using the amp simulations in Logic Pro X and I am looking to get the latency as low as humanly possible....

Theprivatenotion
replies: 8 views: 555
Joe Porto 1 week ago

I think this is probably a no, but I've got five tracks on a song, is there a way to bounce the entire song but have the five...

Johncameron1
replies: 6 views: 441
Johncameron1 1 week ago

Hi! anyone using an i7 iMac 4K Retina (late 2014) where Logic is graphically really sluggish in some areas, notably...

OlavB
replies: 17 views: 591
whinecellar 1 week ago

Hi all, Is there any way to make logic autocolor tracks while you add them? Or even changing the default color from the...

d3l
replies: 8 views: 1,766
moos_music 1 week ago

So I recently upgraded my main interface from Audient id14 to Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt. I use iConnect Midi for my midi...

Zasterz
replies: 3 views: 309
shooten 1 week ago

Hopefully this get the attention of all the Logic + Console 1 users on GS. As Logic 10.4 just got released, and they've been...

blayz2002
replies: 13 views: 661
LAIce 1 week ago

I want to use the Solfeggio scale to record tracks, however, there seems to be no way i can use the User defined tuning boxes in...

boswelltb
replies: 1 views: 278
ValliSoftware 1 week ago

Hey! So I just finished recording in Logic and want to mix it in ProTools. When I choose to export all tracks to single audio...

Mike.r
replies: 2 views: 342
Mike.r 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search