The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Apple Logic Pro

Options
Views: 6,136
24th November 2017
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 3,585
Views: 3,585
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Apple today updated its professional audio editing software Logic Pro X to version 10.3.2, introducing bug fixes, performance...

mikeka
replies: 160 views: 17,472
Macaroni 17 hours ago

Hi good people, Im not sure if this is a logic specific issue or not, but I get the feeling it is how I am monitoring,...

carlessadam
replies: 0 views: 56
carlessadam 4 hours ago

First time poster in a long time I've got Logic 10.3.1 and a MOTU 828mk3 and a TC electronics M350 reverb. I connect the SPDIF...

mikefilmguy
replies: 7 views: 267
mikefilmguy 6 hours ago

Hi everyone,how do you feel about Logic 9.1.8 these days? Using it on Mavericks 10.9.5 I found it faster, less cluttered and...

ZMilos
replies: 0 views: 80
ZMilos 7 hours ago

Hello everyone. I have a late 2010 iMac i3 upgraded to Mountain Lion 10.9.4. For the last two years I have been getting this...

thmusic7
replies: 17 views: 19,262
Macaroni 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, I just recently switched to Logic Pro X 10.3.2 and I cannot seem to find the answer to my dilemma. I am...

iamkimosabi
replies: 7 views: 134
Kimo_Beats 19 hours ago

Hi all. I'm embarking on my first blush with Logic Pro. The other day I heard the news about Cakewalk/Sonar and the layoffs and...

shortyedwards
replies: 3 views: 198
gdoubleyou 1 day ago

I found it restrict my freedom and creativity, render it useless. I prefer using the old UltraBeats to sequence the drum...

Wiguan
replies: 113 views: 38,417
patshep 1 day ago

I have a RME UCX audio interface with Logic X also new hard drive 1tb with 8 core running with 22 gigs of ram I`m...

boxeyes
replies: 5 views: 228
LPXRH 2 days ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,101 views: 743,653
RyanC 3 days ago

why does my track sound different when i bounce it in logic? its hard for me to mix a track when the volume and effects are...

LCP
replies: 39 views: 5,643
arctic audio 3 days ago

When mixing late at night on my netbook, I freeze almost every track except the one I'm currently working on. It's so simple. I...

Arseny
replies: 3 views: 160
Arseny 3 days ago

Ouch. I still use waveburner for DDP authoring. It says to reinstall but i am not even sure i have the old L9 package. Any good...

kim olesen
replies: 1 views: 228
LPXRH 5 days ago

Hello, I'm relatively new to Logic Pro X and I'm trying to figure out a way to have my YAMAHA S08 play a Virtual Instrument...

ginthepartisan
replies: 5 views: 214
EdgarRothermich 6 days ago

Logic 11 - what do you want? http://i.imgur.com/TYNQl.gif

nativeaudio
replies: 609 views: 53,819
timtoonz 1 week ago

Has anyone installed High Sierra and checked out their LPX thereafter?

LPXRH
replies: 11 views: 836
facej 1 week ago

Hi Which is the best way to connect my mixing desk(Mackie 1604-VLZ Pro)to Logic ? I have Motu MIDI Express 128 MIDI...

Sweet Square
replies: 5 views: 262
Sweet Square 1 week ago

Hello, I've been checking this forum a lot regarding daw controllers, but I'm still wondering which one to choose. I'm working...

uk7
replies: 4 views: 555
shotto 1 week ago

Logic 10.0.7 Themes Theme...

fcasoria
replies: 1,513 views: 162,983
Fernand 1 week ago

Hi Logic folk, I thought a thread dealing with interface customisations might be good, to put all the useful info in one...

Lee Wilson
replies: 3,481 views: 485,498
Chris Brown 1 week ago

Hi, After working with a project all day, suddenly i can't move the end point locator to left if there's a region there - it...

The Beatsmith
replies: 5 views: 1,689
Landonarkens 1 week ago

I've been searching for a while and maybe I've been phrasing the question badly. I'm looking for a way to use all the logic...

Cssy
replies: 12 views: 563
Cnm 1 week ago

Windows user buying first Mac. Primarily buying it to use Logic Pro X, pretty amateur as far as production goes, but definitely...

EricB4President
replies: 3 views: 421
mininoyz 1 week ago

Hey, anyone else using Logic at 4k? I'm using a 40-inch 4k Philips monitor. It looks absolutely incredible, so much space to...

JarrodRoylesAtki
replies: 33 views: 5,316
Fernand 1 week ago

Hi people, Am I the only LPX user who find the new Cubase version tempting. They included a lot of Logic ''workflow'' ideas in...

KorgAddict
replies: 53 views: 1,736
Dutch Dave 1 week ago

In Logic, where is the pref to turn off edit at Zero crossings? I can’t find it anywhere. I keep having to deal with small...

guavadude
replies: 2 views: 204
guavadude 1 week ago

Hey Guys, I've been using logic for quite some time, however recently it's been giving me problems when I copy/paste tracks....

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 4 views: 220
GFunkFunkEra 1 week ago

This used to work fine with PT11 but since PT12 they no longer follow when the master is set to loop I used to use Logic as...

moviesound
replies: 0 views: 144
moviesound 1 week ago

I have an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015) With Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Graphics:...

cheguevara93
replies: 46 views: 1,161
AuldLangSine 1 week ago

This is really driving me nuts. I'm working on a film and I'm used to build my cues in Pro Tools *after* the movie on the...

KV626
replies: 11 views: 301
tedmanzie 2 weeks ago

Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro" It's a new series of themes I'll add here soon. NEVE Pro, Apogee, Euphonix and...

Matthew_30
replies: 1,077 views: 141,351
Matthew_30 2 weeks ago

You need a HTML5 browser to hear and to visually see as well. Audio Analyzer All piano was the Steinway in Logic Pro...

ValliSoftware
replies: 5 views: 445
ValliSoftware 2 weeks ago

I'm looking to get that 80s-90s synth sounds. Whether it be with arp or not. Think Depeche Mode- Enjoy the silence. rockout Any...

cheguevara93
replies: 4 views: 319
shabbyroad 2 weeks ago

Anyone has this problem? The other day I got the free EMT 140 reverb, installation and ilok authorization went fine. I'm using...

KV626
replies: 5 views: 288
seclusion 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I'm about to switch from FL Studio to Logic and trying to configure it so that it fits my workflow. With the help...

Synthbrass
replies: 18 views: 572
tedmanzie 2 weeks ago

I knew about the automation bug where if you turn on sample-accurate automation for plugin parameters, automation changes...

maxiedaniels
replies: 3 views: 792
tedmanzie 2 weeks ago

It has been ages since they updated the Mac Pro, the prices are high, the new MacBook Pro has a 16 gb limit (and Logic can't...

nativeaudio
replies: 456 views: 22,795
nativeaudio 2 weeks ago

I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue, would majorly appreciate anyone who can help: I'm running Logic X on a 2012...

SoundHeights
replies: 0 views: 151
SoundHeights 3 weeks ago

I'm running Logic 9 and would like to record live my 'performance' of the feature 'Groove And Pitch Machine' (I believe that's...

KidA7
replies: 1 views: 223
KidA7 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, This regards a Focusrite clarett 8x with additional 8 I/O via Adat on mac book pro. I noticed that I wasn't...

whitedwarf
replies: 5 views: 456
d.dot 3 weeks ago

So, I just installed Logic 9.1.7. Does anybody have any idea what this 'localhost' thing is and on how to get rid of it? After...

Pastelboy
replies: 3 views: 415
Pastelboy 3 weeks ago

I've been using an old Dell 21" LCD Display since 2005 and it won't die. I currently have a Mac Pro Trashcan as a dedicated...

superscan
replies: 18 views: 914
octatonic 3 weeks ago

I'm about to switch from Cubase on a PC to Logic on a MacBook Pro. I've seen the standard price for Logic Pro X on the app store,...

Jon Weston
replies: 3 views: 363
silverduckstudio 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, Got a weird one and I don't really know when it started, as I have mainly been using Omnisphere within Komplete...

mattrixx
replies: 5 views: 795
mattrixx 3 weeks ago

I have been trying to get my plug-ins (mainly guitar related) to work the way I know they can for a really long time; like years....

DrDaiquiri
replies: 2 views: 302
gdoubleyou 3 weeks ago

I'm running OS 10.11.5 and up till now had Kontakt 5 running perfectly. I was using Ver. 5.5.2. Everything was great till I...

Yakipro
replies: 8 views: 1,448
Espen83 3 weeks ago

Sometimes when I'm bouncing a track in place in order to send it to the studio I found an odd situation. The bounce track does...

GusMachado
replies: 0 views: 231
GusMachado 3 weeks ago

You know when you record a single track, clip it (let's say) in the middle so some of the track is gone, and then you decide you...

shortyboyboy
replies: 0 views: 207
shortyboyboy 3 weeks ago

Please answer the following questions if you have used BOTH Logic Pro X Drummer AND Toontrack Superior Drummer. Thank you! 1....

DFauvre
replies: 56 views: 12,468
stonelark 3 weeks ago

Apple, please integrate Console 1 like Cubase did!

r.staettler
replies: 0 views: 312
r.staettler 3 weeks ago

2013 Mac Pro 3.5 6-Core vs 2.7 12-Core - Which is best suited for Logic Pro X? I use a ton of plugins (Waves C4, C6, CLA-Vocals,...

erike123
replies: 7 views: 591
markluke 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search