The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,198
Views: 12,198
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No release notes yet... But interesting new stuff regardings new plugs and tempo operations...i use that a lot. Jazz...

marcello
replies: 603 views: 65,313
facej 24th May 2019

Hello there. I am recording some guitar demos for a client for ideas and the guitar tabs he sent to me are a little above my...

amentini
replies: 1 views: 142
H-Rezz 1 hour ago

Available now. Downloaded but haven't tried it yet.

mikeka
replies: 17 views: 2,997
Bassmichi 1 hour ago

Hi. I’m usually a Cubase user but I’m getting more and more into Logic because a big client prefers it, so I’m educating...

trtzbass
replies: 6 views: 401
Oli_W 2 hours ago

I’m very much used to scrolling around Pro Tools with my jog wheel - I can’t figure out how to do it in Logic - is there a...

Oli_W
replies: 0 views: 49
Oli_W 4 hours ago

I'm having a problem I can't figure out, and it's a major issue for editing MIDI notes. I have a template I've used without a...

A.J. Lazarus
replies: 2 views: 238
fastlanephil 6 hours ago

hi i come from reaper and now i have to use pro logic x well i really like it , it's so easy compared to other software like...

sarastar
replies: 1 views: 230
chestmusic 9 hours ago

Once again watching a tutorial which is being done in FL Studio. Noticed FL Studio has a specific function to easily create...

RyanCruise
replies: 16 views: 16,355
Muser 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm working on a full ambient album at the moment and one of the songs in my project file is glitching out, the track...

Dao_0
replies: 7 views: 319
chestmusic 10 hours ago

(LOGIC OVERLOAD) Hey guys, Just realized my Logic updated itself without me knowing. Only just realized because I started...

Woody450
replies: 5 views: 267
anp27 11 hours ago

hi all. i've set up my plugins to load as favourites on the top level so i can access them quickly but sometimes audio fx show...

benjiboko
replies: 2 views: 213
benjiboko 18 hours ago

I have a version of Logic that I purchased just before Emagic was bought out by Apple. According to the Emagic website there...

wbrookfield
replies: 2 views: 327
Monotremata 2 days ago

I've got video imported into a couple of Logic projects, and it works fine, except that when I close the project, it doesn't...

jjeffers
replies: 1 views: 189
tedmanzie 3 days ago

When is Logic Pro 11 Coming? I am tired of waiting, Pro Tools Sucks Big Time:bumpkin:cowbell:

iamslim11
replies: 55 views: 7,947
astrocreeper 3 days ago

Hey everyone I am just getting back into the game as hobbyist. Been excited to get back into recording some of my songs and have...

Quadrabetes
replies: 1 views: 264
Rusty Squirrel 3 days ago

Has anyone installed High Sierra and checked out their LPX thereafter?

LPXRH
replies: 12 views: 1,410
AZ11 3 days ago

I record mono analog into Logic by first going into a Rupert Neve Portico II channel strip. Besides great compression and EQ...

jayfield
replies: 5 views: 603
darkDNA 4 days ago

Hi, Has anyone figured out how to adjust an open to closed high hat when working with drummer in midi? Its easy to do in the...

arielzino
replies: 0 views: 196
arielzino 5 days ago

Hi, I have various sample packs and wondered what’s the best way to import them into Logic, so I can use them when I want?...

Immortal
replies: 4 views: 344
Strobian 1 week ago

NewLogicBenchmarkTest.zip - Google Drive Hi... I have created a new benchmark with scultpure at 96K, playing 4 notes in...

TNM
replies: 152 views: 10,220
DownSideUp 1 week ago

Just got the Qcon Pro G2. Anyone else have a Qcon product that works in Logic? I have a few bugs with the Plug in and EQ...

GENX
replies: 0 views: 290
GENX 1 week ago

I recently purchased an Apollo twin which I am using with my Macbook pro and Logic. I think I have something configured wrong...

noztnac
replies: 3 views: 298
GENX 1 week ago

Hi! The X-Touch One seems to be something I would consider to use mostly with Logic Pro X and at times with Cubase and ...

stratquebec
replies: 55 views: 2,501
enossified 1 week ago

My midi knowledge is extremely poor. I'd like to create a totally customized control in Logic using an X-Touch Compact. Does...

Bassole
replies: 0 views: 218
Bassole 1 week ago

Hi i have used reaper for 1 year now i have to record and use logix X is there to save all my audio recording on my...

sarastar
replies: 2 views: 618
sarastar 1 week ago

Hi. I've been trying for some time to figure out a good heavy distortion guitar sound, something along the lines of slayer in...

elflord1973
replies: 4 views: 304
Monotremata 1 week ago

I've given up on Console 1 with Logic X. Yes it sounds great and the HW concept is cool, but it does not work predictably out...

Mr_Clean
replies: 3 views: 974
Mr_Clean 1 week ago

Is there any reason to get Logic Pro X if I already own Ableton Live 10 Suite? Anything cool I'm missing out on :-)? Also does...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 14 views: 3,450
Immortal 1 week ago

Sound Toys Radiator and Little Radiator plugins interfering with bouncing tracks in Logic Pro X (10.4.6 - latest) Tracks will...

howseth
replies: 1 views: 728
howseth 1 week ago

Hi I've had a TR-8 sat in my studio since it was first released in Japan, I was over their when it was released and managed to...

davetherave
replies: 2 views: 1,118
Alekto 1 week ago

Hi, all :) I'm running Logic 10.4.6 on a Macbook Pro running High Sierra 10.3.6. I have been trying to figure out how to change...

SpoiltheChild
replies: 2 views: 536
facej 1 week ago

I'd like to collect in this post all known bugs of LPX 10.4.6. I've just find out a new one: if you edit a region (with marquee...

Alex Trecarichi
replies: 42 views: 4,369
akoi 1 week ago

Ok, what does it do? I've recently been given a friends PC with his copy of Cubase on it as we were both using Logic on the Pc...

Scoobz
replies: 18 views: 7,411
acidlab 1 week ago

2017 iMac. logic X antelope Orion 32+ I have a Stereo Drum Buss. it's fine. all is right in the world. I instantiate...

gregovertone
replies: 3 views: 787
jwh1192 1 week ago

Index of /logicprobenchmark Here is a very simple benchmark test. Download the zipfile located on the link above. Open with...

Firechild
replies: 3,279 views: 819,438
steffo 2 weeks ago

Hey, I posted this at the Logic forum also, but haven't found a solution: I'm experiencing a midi tempo drift issue on a song...

axs1
replies: 5 views: 802
Jim Rosebrook 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I've searched around and can't find an answer to this, so here goes. I've got Logic 9 on an older macbook. I just got...

khedger
replies: 3 views: 666
Monotremata 2 weeks ago

I've always been able to enable flextime on audio tracks, and then change the tempo of the song and the audio regions stay in...

stoobysnax
replies: 13 views: 1,897
stoobysnax 2 weeks ago

Hi gang, I’ve searched around over the last few weeks (in my spare time) to find an answer for this. I purchased a Mac mini...

Diplomat
replies: 4 views: 651
MrKahuna 2 weeks ago

My already really nice Element 24 just got even better!

Jay Asher
replies: 30 views: 2,962
thomasblondet 2 weeks ago

I was wondering what everyone's favorite granulator plugin is. At the moment I'm using the Michael Norris free granulator plugins...

Naoki971
replies: 2 views: 644
RobFish 2 weeks ago

It sometimes happens that while using various plugins in Logic a very loud white noise blast is emitted. I have googled this and...

Synthbrass
replies: 53 views: 2,250
Tui 2 weeks ago

Hi Not sure if this is strictly a Logic thread but any advice gratefully received. I'm preparing an album for vinyl...

Jez Butler
replies: 2 views: 592
acidlab 3 weeks ago

Hey I mostly just use Logic amp sims. I've been relying on the m increasingly just due to ease of use and bedroom recording...

lossleader
replies: 41 views: 2,603
lossleader 3 weeks ago

I got a Behringer X-Touch Compact and tried to use it in Logic Pro X (latest version), but no matter which mode I activate on the...

alq
replies: 0 views: 885
alq 3 weeks ago

i currently work with GB but am considering upgrading to Logic. I will record in one of these and then send to my producer friend...

moongod
replies: 2 views: 767
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Ok, Lock SMPTE Region Position is great so that regions aren't moved after all the effort that's gone into it. But what is the...

api2500
replies: 13 views: 9,154
dsetto 3 weeks ago

How did you install LP X? Internal or external hard drive and what would y'all recommend?

boombapdame
replies: 9 views: 733
d.dot 3 weeks ago

Hey guys, My apologies in advance if this in the wrong section, but I based off of all my searches it was hard to pin-point...

jmaki94
replies: 1 views: 692
octatonic 3 weeks ago

Been busting my brain trying to find a way to get Logic to show me my "nudge status", or some viewable window or box...

johnscalia
replies: 7 views: 722
dsetto 3 weeks ago

hi all. i often need to cut a midi region and have the sustain pedal turn back to 0. if i do cut it and the sustain is on 127 /...

benjiboko
replies: 3 views: 771
benjiboko 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search