The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Logic Pro X "API Theme Pro"
Old 3rd September 2018
Gear Addict

And now we sing, "We shall overcome"
Old 3rd September 2018
Gear Addict

Relax man...it's not like it's a huge amount anyway....walk away....watch your blood preasure....
Old 9th September 2018
TNM
Lives for gear
I just want to say, since some people left their posts even though Matthew and I deleted mine.. if there's any confusion..

Let me clear it up for you.

Matthew and I sorted it out like gentlemen. But not only that, he has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND, i repeat, above and beyond, to provide theme changes quickly for me.

The Cubase theme looks incredible now.. Wow it's amazing. All the bugs fixed too.

He made custom changes to three themes for me. He is amazing.

I had him totally wrong, and I accept my part in causing the argument to begin with, and although I apologised to him, I apologise to all here too who had to read it.

he is a GOOD guy.. a nice guy.

cheers
Old 9th September 2018
Gear Maniac

...props to you, TNM, for doing the standup manly thing!...what a great relief to me, so I'm being a little selfish, but I wasn't expecting this outcome...Cheers~.../s~
Old 9th September 2018
Gear Addict

Hmmm wonder what really went down here....guess Matthew paid you to shut up
Old 9th September 2018
TNM
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic audio View Post
Hmmm wonder what really went down here....guess Matthew paid you to shut up
don't be bitter cause I didn't share the skin with you like you PM'd me and asked.

WOW what a complete 180 on your attitude.

Matthew has every cent I ever gave him and I'll be sending him another 10 euro to do a further alteration actually.

Why cause trouble now? You upset it worked out so trying to stir the pot? Nice try.

I'll happily provide pics of all the skin alterations too
Old 12th September 2018
Gear Addict

I missed the initial discussion but what TNM is saying is in line with my experience of Matthew: kind, generous and happy to help.

Now post some pics TMN! I want to see the custom skins bruv!
Old 13th September 2018
TNM
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by transverb View Post
I missed the initial discussion but what TNM is saying is in line with my experience of Matthew: kind, generous and happy to help.

Now post some pics TMN! I want to see the custom skins bruv!
All i had changed on Cubase was the meter colour to Orange..

and removed the double size integrated numbers into the meter on the L9 skin, as well as make the selected track contrast stronger on the PT skin.

However, the cubase skin had some radical fixes done along with it, so i am *hoping* that everyone else has access to that.

Since Matthew has already made the skin, if anyone likes the adjustments, i have zero issue with him sharing them to anyone he pleases

The fixes in the cubase skin fix the browser which was black text on dark blue and almost unreadable, it's perfect now, has added separation grid lines in the browser as well and made the inspector a better colour more suited to the rest of the theme.

The cubase theme is by far my favourite and something I could use every single day, however there is one big thing lacking in it that I hope gets fixed eventually.. It has no colour for the highlighted page section at all, which is really strange. Logic highlights what window you are working with, this cubase theme doesn't have any at all.. I don't understand why and i think it may have been an oversight. For example, if you click on the docked piano roll, or docked browser, logic puts a very fine but noticeable emphasis around the border so you know you are focused on that editor, and any key command you press will be related to the highlighted work area. So I have to sort of get used to not having it unfortunately, as i love the rest of the skin so much.

Hopefully when Matthew has time, he can put a gentle white or orange or even a different shade of blue, to keep in line with all the other logic themes.

Cheers
Old 28th September 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post
Logic Pro X Themes

There’s a new version of Logic X - 10.4.2.
All the themes need updates.
Please be patient, I’m working on it !

Logic Pro X Themes
I vote for 2D Colormix, Studio One, Omnisphere, to be first one's on your list pleeeeaaase!
Old 9th December 2018
Gear Addict

Logic 10.4.3 is out. Does anyone know if the MAResourcesMapping.plist the same as 10.4.2?
Old 9th December 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Logic 10.4.3 is out. Does anyone know if the MAResourcesMapping.plist the same as 10.4.2?
According to fcasoria, the latest themes will work in 10.4.3. I don't know if the MAResources docs are identical though.
Old 10th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
size 777kb on both.
Old 10th December 2018
Lives for gear

I'm sure Matthew is checking everything as we speak. He'll let us know one way or another.
Old 10th December 2018
Lives for gear

MAResourcesMapping.plist is the same as in previous version. There is no need to make an update.

PS. If you have any questions in future, write on this mail or via Facebook. I closed the topic on "Gearslutz" forum.

Regards,
Matthew
Logic Pro X Themes
Logic Pro X Themes - Home | Facebook
Old 10th December 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post
MAResourcesMapping.plist is the same as in previous version. There is no need to make an update.

PS. If you have any questions in future, write on this mail or via Facebook. I closed the topic on "Gearslutz" forum.

Regards,
Matthew
Logic Pro X Themes
Logic Pro X Themes - Home | Facebook
Cheers everyone and Matthew for the replies. Sounds like hours of tweaking / updating have been saved.

PS. The Apogee FX Theme is beautiful! Well done.
Old 1st June 2019
Gear Maniac

I noticed there is a ProTools V7.5 Theme.

However it does not color channel strip groups like PT does.

Like this.

Any ideas of how I can do this?
Old 14th June 2019
Matthew!!!! 10.4.5 broke the mixer!!!
Old 14th June 2019
Lives for gear

Of course it did.

Every new update of Logic overwrites the existing GUI files.

We then have to wait until Matthew gives us the updated versions.

Be patient for a few weeks until he sorts it all out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
Matthew!!!! 10.4.5 broke the mixer!!!
Old 15th June 2019
Gear Maniac
They did a lot of work to make the mixer render quicker. That no doubt means changes Matthew will have to deal with one theme at a time. He must have the patience of a saint.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search