The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Drummer MIDI notes
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Maniac
Drummer MIDI notes

Hi. Been googling a bit but cant find any info on what standard the Drummer notes adhere to?

Its not GM is it? Its a b***** to translate the Drummer events to Addictive Drummer. Any tips or hints to speed up the process would be helpful?

Regards /Bo
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

Depends. Are you playing AD on a kit (like I do)? In that case it's just a matter of mapping them in the map window, use the learn function or track down the MIDI note numbers from the module to get them to trigger the correct sound source. Or maybe you're dotting them in on a grid with keyboard/mouse?
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Nut

Go to the beats section of of AD and change the mapping to GM. You may have to make a few small adjustments after that.
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNiMaL ChIcKeN View Post
Go to the beats section of of AD and change the mapping to GM. You may have to make a few small adjustments after that.
Hi and thanks. Ive actually done that but theres still beats that I have no idea where theyre supposed to be? Like, for example - snare ghost notes

Regards /Bo
Old 14th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by danerius View Post
Hi and thanks. Ive actually done that but theres still beats that I have no idea where theyre supposed to be? Like, for example - snare ghost notes

Regards /Bo

Ghosts should be tied to the snare - only different velocity.
Old 15th October 2013
Gear Maniac
Hi and thanks. I'll give it try. Regards /Bo

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search