The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Help with Logic X environment colors please
Old 14th October 2013
Gear Head

Help with Logic X environment colors please

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I'm having a little trouble with Logic X's new colors in the environment. They have changed from Logic 9 and now a lot of the objects I've made are unreadable. It would take me quite a lot of time to unpack and redo all the macros I have, so I thought, since there's a lot of interest over here for modding logic's appearance, maybe some kind soul could show me which resources to modify so that I can change the colors to something usable, pretty please...

Cheers, Al.

That's Logic 9

And that's Logic 10....
Old 14th October 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by al808 View Post
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I'm having a little trouble with Logic X's new colors in the environment. They have changed from Logic 9 and now a lot of the objects I've made are unreadable. It would take me quite a lot of time to unpack and redo all the macros I have, so I thought, since there's a lot of interest over here for modding logic's appearance, maybe some kind soul could show me which resources to modify so that I can change the colors to something usable, pretty please...

Cheers, Al.

That's Logic 9

And that's Logic 10....
If you could upload that environment layer i could look, but i don't see any of that green in my environment
Old 15th October 2013
Gear Head

Hi Chris,

Thanks for posting, I think I've figured out what I need to know, and how to change the color picker.

Cheers, Al.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search