The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
32 Lives - Completley seamless AU bridge for Logic X!
Old 18th February 2014
Tui
Gear Guru

It's worth it for Sylenth alone...

Overall, I'd say Sound Radix have done a great job.
Old 19th February 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui View Post
It's worth it for Sylenth alone...

Overall, I'd say Sound Radix have done a great job.
Definitely I would buy the application again. No doubts. .

Just there is the GUI problem in some plugins, that hopefully will be addressed in next updates.
Old 21st February 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coucou View Post
Definitely I would buy the application again. No doubts. .

Just there is the GUI problem in some plugins, that hopefully will be addressed in next updates.
listed in yesterdays update fix.
Old 24th February 2014
Lives for gear

It's a complicated task that even Logic's own 32bit bridge couldn't master... Sound Radix have come up with a very neat app IMHO that works really well. Respect!
Old 6th March 2014
Here for the gear

i already did this but it stills not working! can anyone help me?? i have the 32 lives demo
Old 6th March 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonnyB View Post
i already did this but it stills not working! can anyone help me?? i have the 32 lives demo

did what? email soundradix, they are helpful.
Old 1st April 2014
Lives for gear

Amazing job!
Old 18th October 2014
Lives for gear

FWIW, 32 Lives works perfect in Yosemite
Old 12th March 2015
Lives for gear

So why hasn't Apple bought out Sound Radix? Or at least the 32 Bridges app? This should be built-in to Logic Pro X.
Old 12th March 2015
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougb415 View Post
So why hasn't Apple bought out Sound Radix? Or at least the 32 Bridges app? This should be built-in to Logic Pro X.
Because Apple wants you to go 64 bit entirely.
Old 12th March 2015
Tui
Gear Guru

I checked their FAQs but couldn't find an answer: Can a single license be used on two machines?
Old 12th March 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui View Post
I checked their FAQs but couldn't find an answer: Can a single license be used on two machines?
Yes. I have it on my Mini and MBA. If you want to change computers(a third one) you have to unauthorize one with the installer. It will ask if you want to unauthorize the computer or install.

KA
Old 12th March 2015
Tui
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorgAddict View Post
Yes. I have it on my Mini and MBA. If you want to change computers(a third one) you have to unauthorize one with the installer. It will ask if you want to unauthorize the computer or install.

KA
Great, thanks.
Old 12th March 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by anp27 View Post
Because Apple wants you to go 64 bit entirely.
Yeah, so do I... but some of my favorite virtual keys aren't / won't be updated to 64 bit anytime soon.
Old 13th March 2015
Lives for gear
Quote:
but some of my favorite virtual keys aren't / won't be updated to 64 bit anytime soon.
Which ones? Sylenth? Sylenth is coming out in 64 bit very soon: Sylenth1-64-bit

Personally, I have stopped using plugins that have not/will not updated to 64 bit. It's a bad sign... the developer is not keeping up with the times and probably will not provide updates which is really important when it comes to software.

Last edited by anp27; 13th March 2015 at 01:16 AM..
Old 14th March 2015
Lives for gear

GSI's VB3, Arturia's Analog Factory, NI's Komplete Classics to name a few.
Old 14th March 2015
Lives for gear
Quote:
GSI's VB3, Arturia's Analog Factory, NI's Komplete Classics to name a few.
Hmmmm I'm surprised that Arturia and NI haven't stepped up. Never heard of GSI. Have you contacted these developers about a 64 bit version?
Old 14th March 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by anp27 View Post
Hmmmm I'm surprised that Arturia and NI haven't stepped up. Never heard of GSI. Have you contacted these developers about a 64 bit version?
NI has dropped Komplete Klassics and Arturia has moved on to Analog Lab. GSI says that they'll get around to it when they can find the time. So 32 Lives was my best option, and right now I'd say that it was worth the price.
Old 14th March 2015
Gear Nut

Just my opinion, but any plug-in company that didn't start supporting 64-bit two years ago at the latest does not deserve to be supported with my money any longer.

It's not just since yesterday that it has been clear that 64 bit would be a very important and necessary step for audio technology.

If a company or developer isn't capable of providing 64 bit versions by now, they aren't taking their job and responsibility toward their paying customers seriously enough.

Not saying they don't make good plug-ins, but they're not taking it seriously enough as a tech business on which customers depend.

Still selling 32 bit plug-ins today is as if a company still tried to sell CRT monitors today.

Sure, you can make your 32-bit plug-ins run again with 32 Lives, but I think it sucks of the respective plug-in companies to leave you hanging with 32-bit plug-ins while the world moved on ten years ago.

As far as Sylenth1 is concerned, I'm definitely not going to buy the 64-bit version once it will be released at last. Took the dude EIGHT years to port one synth plug-in from 32 bit to 64 bit. Whatever he's been doing in the meantime - his focus apparently wasn't on keeping his software up to date. And if your software manufacturer's focus isn't on keeping their software up to date, that's not good for you as a customer.
Old 15th March 2015
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandano View Post
Just my opinion, but any plug-in company that didn't start supporting 64-bit two years ago at the latest does not deserve to be supported with my money any longer.
+1
📝 Reply