The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Custom Logic X GUIs thread. Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 16th July 2017
  #3391
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post
You can enlarge the area with bigger knobs

cool



Old 16th July 2017
  #3392
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post
You can enlarge the area with bigger knobs
not forget to doublesize the images.

pan knob from 36x36. to 72x72
same for background and pointer

for Retina

doublesize it again. 72x72 to 148x148
Old 16th July 2017
  #3393
Lives for gear
 

look to this





for the buttonmatte.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"><plist version="1.0"><dict>
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string><key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Push Button</string><key>states</key><real>2</real><key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,18,18,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{18,18,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{6,0,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{21,18,18,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{39,18,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{21,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{27,0,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>


we need somthing like this
is a test.not a secure value.


Old 16th July 2017
  #3394
Gear Nut
 

Just a note to say that both of you--FCasoria and Matthew 30--are geniuses and that I thank you both for your work. For me, LPX, though it is a great program (which I am also thankful for), was, because of its default scheme, very painful to use. Thank you for your continuing hard work.
Old 16th July 2017
  #3395
Tui
Gear Guru
 
Tui's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPXRH View Post
Just a note to say that both of you--FCasoria and Matthew 30--are geniuses and that I thank you both for your work. For me, LPX, though it is a great program (which I am also thankful for), was, because of its default scheme, very painful to use. Thank you for your continuing hard work.
+1.
Old 16th July 2017
  #3396
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPXRH View Post
Just a note to say that both of you--FCasoria and Matthew 30--are geniuses and that I thank you both for your work. For me, LPX, though it is a great program (which I am also thankful for), was, because of its default scheme, very painful to use. Thank you for your continuing hard work.
+1 as well. Great work.
Old 17th July 2017
  #3397
Lives for gear
 

Bigger Mute and solo button

now definitley i know wath number i insert to select different field on buttonmatte for MUTE and solo

on Centerfill the first numer select the field.in this case number 1=field left top offbutton,22 is right top field onbutton
the other numbers for position.
The buttonsize is controlled by filledge.








for non Retina:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"><plist version="1.0"><dict>
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string><key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Push Button</string><key>states</key><real>2</real><key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{1,10,22,0}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{1,18,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{6,0,1,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,10,22,0}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,18,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,0,6,22}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,0,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>
Old 17th July 2017
  #3398
Gear Maniac
 

Bigger is not always better imho
Old 18th July 2017
  #3399
Lives for gear
 

Old 20th July 2017
  #3400
Gear Nut
 

Does anyone notice that some tifs that worked before don't work in 10.3.2? Pixel size hasn't changed but they won't show properly.

Here's a few examples that have problems button_segmented_matte_active_sm@2x, button_matte_sm_yellow@2x, pane_focus@2x, checkbox_matte_rg@2x

Is there a new way to be saving the tif files with different options checked? I've tried resaving the tifs with the latest photoshop and still no luck.


Edit: I'm on a retina screen. If I only use custom retina tifs and keep the original non retina tifs it displays fine on a retina monitor. If I use custom non retina as well, it stops displaying properly on the retina screen. Any ideas?

Last edited by kokobeware; 20th July 2017 at 09:28 AM..
Old 20th July 2017
  #3401
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobeware View Post
Does anyone notice that some tifs that worked before don't work in 10.3.2? Pixel size hasn't changed but they won't show properly.

Here's a few examples that have problems button_segmented_matte_active_sm@2x, button_matte_sm_yellow@2x, pane_focus@2x, checkbox_matte_rg@2x

Is there a new way to be saving the tif files with different options checked? I've tried resaving the tifs with the latest photoshop and still no luck.


Edit: I'm on a retina screen. If I only use custom retina tifs and keep the original non retina tifs it displays fine on a retina monitor. If I use custom non retina as well, it stops displaying properly on the retina screen. Any ideas?
is a Photoshop problem.
Use Graficconverter and you see it works.
Wy ???

You can see here the new Mods`s on tiff. There are values in the comment,and this are very important.Photoshop do some errors and overwrite the values.

Old 20th July 2017
  #3402
Gear Nut
 

what save options are you choosing?
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Logic X GUIs thread.-1.jpg  
Old 21st July 2017
  #3403
Lives for gear
 
audientworld's Avatar
Old 21st July 2017
  #3404
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobeware View Post
what save options are you choosing?
Yes, leave it that way
Old 21st July 2017
  #3405
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by audientworld View Post
Sorry for an old quote.

Did you ever finish this theme? We would love to see it!

-Audient
i have done a Theme for 10.1
https://logicxcasoriathemes.jimdo.com/other-themes/

i give it a look for 10.3.2- I think soon a new one.
Old 21st July 2017
  #3406
Gear Nut
 

not sure if this is right but for the window focus color, I had to change the color in the plist instead of the old way by changing pane_focus@2x.tif

Backgrounds>Pane_Focus_Layer>borderColor
Old 24th July 2017
  #3407
Lives for gear
 

now we can colorrize the background of the Mixerfader



is a test,but soon final



Old 24th July 2017
  #3408
Lives for gear
 

working.

like Abbyroad ????

Old 24th July 2017
  #3409
Lives for gear
 

now i have it






On 10.3.2




Last edited by fcasoria; 25th July 2017 at 08:11 AM..
Old 25th July 2017
  #3410
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasoria View Post
now i have it






On 10.3.2



That´s not working out at all...does not look good.
Old 25th July 2017
  #3411
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic audio View Post
That´s not working out at all...does not look good.
is only a test to see on witch places we can add images. not for a Theme.

Old 28th July 2017
  #3412
Here for the gear
 

Buttons for both selected and unselected channel strips

Hello.
What do I have to change so the buttons of unselected channel strips would stay dark and the buttons of selected ones would get brighter?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Logic X GUIs thread.-lpx3channelstrip-arrows-.png  
Old 28th July 2017
  #3413
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleq View Post
Hello.
What do I have to change so the buttons of unselected channel strips would stay dark and the buttons of selected ones would get brighter?

Thanks.


COLOR:

MIXER:

ChannelStrip_ButtonTitleOff
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitle_Disabled
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitle_Disabled_Selected
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitleOff_Selected
Old 28th July 2017
  #3414
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasoria View Post
COLOR:

MIXER:

ChannelStrip_ButtonTitleOff
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitle_Disabled
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitle_Disabled_Selected
ChannelStrip_ButtonTitleOff_Selected
Thanks, but these are parameters of the text (font) color,
and I want to change the color of the buttons themselves (make them a little bit brighter).

I guess it's about that kind of buttons:
button_matte_active_sm_blue.tif ...
However, if Logic uses the same image of a button for both selected and unselected channel strips, how am I gonna "teach" or "tell" it to use one image for unselected channel strips and another one — for a selected channel strip...
Old 28th July 2017
  #3415
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleq View Post
Thanks, but these are parameters of the text (font) color,
and I want to change the color of the buttons themselves (make them a little bit brighter).

I guess it's about that kind of buttons:
button_matte_active_sm_blue.tif ...
However, if Logic uses the same image of a button for both selected and unselected channel strips, how am I gonna "teach" or "tell" it to use one image for unselected channel strips and another one — for a selected channel strip...
button_matte_sm_blue.tif .
button_matte_active_sm_blue.tif .


it takes effect on more places ( look Editors)
Old 28th July 2017
  #3416
Sorry for the noob question, but here goes... does anyone know how to modify the meter on the mixer channels so that it shows yellow for anything higher than -15 db? I don't like the default behavior of green gradually fading into yellow... it's not precise enough for my eyes to spot quickly.
Old 28th July 2017
  #3417
Tui
Gear Guru
 
Tui's Avatar
It would be nice to have a resource for those type of questions...
Old 28th July 2017
  #3418
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett_Brown View Post
Sorry for the noob question, but here goes... does anyone know how to modify the meter on the mixer channels so that it shows yellow for anything higher than -15 db? I don't like the default behavior of green gradually fading into yellow... it's not precise enough for my eyes to spot quickly.
open the Maresource.plist file

go to

Colors

Mixer

ChannelStrip_LevelIndicatorLinear or ChannelStrip_LevelIndicatorExponential

change the value


Gradient: color : sRGBColor:{76,217,100,100} to ( yours)

item 1,2,3 and 4

the location begins from 0 ( buttom ) to 1 ( Top )
Old 28th July 2017
  #3419
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasoria View Post
open the Maresource.plist file

go to

Colors

Mixer

ChannelStrip_LevelIndicatorLinear or ChannelStrip_LevelIndicatorExponential

change the value


Gradient: color : sRGBColor:{76,217,100,100} to ( yours)

item 1,2,3 and 4

the location begins from 0 ( buttom ) to 1 ( Top )
Thanks. Will this make the color change from green immediately to yellow, without the gradient? I want there to be no gradient, just an immediate change to yellow, thanks again
Old 28th July 2017
  #3420
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmett_Brown View Post
Thanks. Will this make the color change from green immediately to yellow, without the gradient? I want there to be no gradient, just an immediate change to yellow, thanks again
use the same value for item 1,2 and 3

or

use item 0 with location point 0
delete 1,2
use the same value from item 0 on item 3
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 
 
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump