The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Custom Logic X GUIs thread.
Old 5 days ago
Tui
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasoria View Post
Wow, that's crazy. It seems to require a lot of work to get the transport window to look this way.

As an aside, I always imagined it would be fun if one could display an image in the Arrange background, similar to a wallpaper.

Years ago, I made a mockup with Logic 9.

Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

here for the EQ.

non Retina:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"><plist version="1.0"><dict>
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string>
<key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Toggle Button</string>
<key>states</key><real>2</real>
<key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>isTilable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{800,0,100,30}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{2,0,100,30}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{400,0,100,30}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{73,0,82,31}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{75,0,100,30}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{144,0,100,30}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>

RETINA:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"><plist version="1.0"><dict>
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string>
<key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Toggle Button</string>
<key>states</key><real>2</real>
<key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>isTilable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{1600,0,200,60}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{4,0,200,60}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{800,0,200,60}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{146,0,164,62}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{150,0,200,60}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{288,0,200,60}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>

you don`t need here to doublesize the image.Only Value.

This is for the Inspector.

for non RETINA
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MANinePartImageView</string>
<key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>Variants</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,1,1}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{3,0,1,58}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,210,58}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict></plist>

for RETINA ????????? yes double the Values.

0,0,1,1 to 0,0,2,2
3,0,1,58 to 6,0,2,116
0,0,210,58 to 0,0,420,116

same here,you don`t need doublesize the image.Only the Pannerknob.

by the way....don`t forget to mod the pannerbackground,panner tick,and selected Panner.

PS: you can see in the EQ there are a litle bit to much right.i`m searching for the best value to centered it.
after we found the best resault,we can do a dummy file for all user here.They must only past the desiderated image in the file.

Enjoy the new Mod`s. I spend a lot of time to found this.

@Matthew_30

your Panmod ???

how you do your`s ?

Last edited by fcasoria; 5 days ago at 10:16 PM..
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

interesting VALUE on Inspector.

<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{3,0,1,58}</string>

it fills full image without any problem.

hmmmmmmmm......must test this on other files.
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

You can enlarge the area with bigger knobs
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Logic X GUIs thread.-knobs-2.jpg   Custom Logic X GUIs thread.-knobs.jpg  
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post

cool

Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_30 View Post
not forget to doublesize the images.

pan knob from 36x36. to 72x72
same for background and pointer

for Retina

doublesize it again. 72x72 to 148x148
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

look to this

for the buttonmatte.

<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string><key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Push Button</string><key>states</key><real>2</real><key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,18,18,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{18,18,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{6,0,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{21,18,18,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{39,18,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{21,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{27,0,1,18}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>

we need somthing like this
is a test.not a secure value.

Old 4 days ago
Gear Head

Just a note to say that both of you--FCasoria and Matthew 30--are geniuses and that I thank you both for your work. For me, LPX, though it is a great program (which I am also thankful for), was, because of its default scheme, very painful to use. Thank you for your continuing hard work.
Old 4 days ago
Tui
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPXRH View Post
Just a note to say that both of you--FCasoria and Matthew 30--are geniuses and that I thank you both for your work. For me, LPX, though it is a great program (which I am also thankful for), was, because of its default scheme, very painful to use. Thank you for your continuing hard work.
+1.
Old 4 days ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPXRH View Post
+1 as well. Great work.
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Bigger Mute and solo button

now definitley i know wath number i insert to select different field on buttonmatte for MUTE and solo

on Centerfill the first numer select the field.in this case number 1=field left top offbutton,22 is right top field onbutton
the other numbers for position.
The buttonsize is controlled by filledge.

for non Retina:
<key>_Info</key>
<dict><key>elementType</key><string>UIElementType:MAButton</string><key>buttonRole</key><string>NSString:Push Button</string><key>states</key><real>2</real><key>isStretchable</key><true/><key>usesNinePartImage</key><true/></dict>
<key>States</key>
<dict>
<key>off</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{1,10,22,0}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{1,18,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{0,0,6,18}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{6,0,1,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{15,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
<key>on</key>
<dict><key>Normal</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,10,22,0}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,18,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,18,6,18}</string>
</dict><key>Highlighted</key><dict><key>leftEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,0,6,22}</string>
<key>centerFill</key><string>NSRect:{22,0,22,22}</string>
<key>rightEdgeFill</key><string>NSRect:{36,0,6,18}</string>
</dict></dict>
</dict>
</dict></plist>
Old 3 days ago
Gear Nut

Bigger is not always better imho
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

Old 20 hours ago
Gear Head

Does anyone notice that some tifs that worked before don't work in 10.3.2? Pixel size hasn't changed but they won't show properly.

Here's a few examples that have problems button_segmented_matte_active_sm@2x, button_matte_sm_yellow@2x, pane_focus@2x, checkbox_matte_rg@2x

Is there a new way to be saving the tif files with different options checked? I've tried resaving the tifs with the latest photoshop and still no luck.

Edit: I'm on a retina screen. If I only use custom retina tifs and keep the original non retina tifs it displays fine on a retina monitor. If I use custom non retina as well, it stops displaying properly on the retina screen. Any ideas?

Last edited by kokobeware; 20 hours ago at 09:28 AM..
Old 13 hours ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobeware View Post
Does anyone notice that some tifs that worked before don't work in 10.3.2? Pixel size hasn't changed but they won't show properly.

Here's a few examples that have problems button_segmented_matte_active_sm@2x, button_matte_sm_yellow@2x, pane_focus@2x, checkbox_matte_rg@2x

Is there a new way to be saving the tif files with different options checked? I've tried resaving the tifs with the latest photoshop and still no luck.

Edit: I'm on a retina screen. If I only use custom retina tifs and keep the original non retina tifs it displays fine on a retina monitor. If I use custom non retina as well, it stops displaying properly on the retina screen. Any ideas?
is a Photoshop problem.
Use Graficconverter and you see it works.
Wy ???

You can see here the new Mods`s on tiff. There are values in the comment,and this are very important.Photoshop do some errors and overwrite the values.

Old 6 hours ago
Gear Head

what save options are you choosing?
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Logic X GUIs thread.-1.jpg  
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search