The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Clicks Sounds while recording after some time using Logic Pro X 10.4.5
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

Clicks Sounds while recording after some time using Logic Pro X 10.4.5

Hi! just joined the community, hope you guys can help. This question may sound stupid and pretty basic but i'm going crazy because of this.

Hardware I'm using:

Digi 002 Rack Audio Interface
Focusrite Octopre Platinum MK1 Preamp with Optional ADAT Card (I just Got it from eBay).

Apple iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011) Running High Sierra 10.13.6, 16Gb of RAM and a 3.1 Ghz Intel Core i5 Processor. I'm Using Logic Pro X 10.4.5 as my DAW

The setup goes like this:

Octopre is sending timecode via ADAT cable to the Digi 002 Rack, therefore is running as a Slave (Many people say that this have to be done in reverse order but the only way I can get sound from this setup is using the Octopre as the Master clock source) I have all the devices working at 44.1 sample rate.

It runs like a charm but after some time of use, click noises start to appear while recording and even when recording is stopped. What can be wrong????

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search