The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
NEW BOOK: "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5"
Old 4 weeks ago
NEW BOOK: "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5"

If you want to know about all the new features and changes in the new Logic Pro X update 10.4.5, here is some help because I just release my new book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5" available on my website
http://LogicProGEM.com

On 78 pages I explain all the details of the new features and changes in this 10.4.5 update with lots of information that you won't find anywhere else. Like my other Graphically Enhanced Manuals™, the book explains the topics with rich graphics and the chapter for the new DeEsser2 alone is 11pages with detailed information about the functionality and how to use it.

Enjoy,
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarRothermich View Post
If you want to know about all the new features and changes in the new Logic Pro X update 10.4.5, here is some help because I just release my new book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5" available on my website
http://LogicProGEM.com

On 78 pages I explain all the details of the new features and changes in this 10.4.5 update with lots of information that you won't find anywhere else. Like my other Graphically Enhanced Manuals™, the book explains the topics with rich graphics and the chapter for the new DeEsser2 alone is 11pages with detailed information about the functionality and how to use it.

Enjoy,
Great as always. When I go to purchase, the link takes me to 10.4.2! Can’t seem to find any reference to purchasing the 10.4.5 version....
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrustycans View Post
Great as always. When I go to purchase, the link takes me to 10.4.2! Can’t seem to find any reference to purchasing the 10.4.5 version....
10.4.5 version doesn’t seem to exist on the iBook store or in PDF format!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Oops, the redirect to the mobile html version was wrong. Just fixed it.

http://www.dingdingmusic.com/-titles...in-10_4_5.html
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
10.4.5 version doesn’t seem to exist on the iBook store or in PDF format!
Working on it. Available hopefully by the end of next week.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Oops, the redirect to the mobile html version was wrong. Just fixed it.

http://www.dingdingmusic.com/-titles...in-10_4_5.html
Ok, thanks! Just paid from the link on my iPhone but when I’d gone through PayPal, it took me to a download page which was 10.4.2 which I already have! Can you send me a download link for the correct version?!
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Ok, thanks! Just paid from the link on my iPhone but when I’d gone through PayPal, it took me to a download page which was 10.4.2 which I already have! Can you send me a download link for the correct version?!
The old link still must have been in memory cash and didn't redirect right away.
I just emailed you the proper download link.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
The old link still must have been in memory cash and didn't redirect right away.
I just emailed you the proper download link.
Got it, ta!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear
Edgar, you are a gentleman and a scholar!
Even though I’ve been using logic for near on 30 years, I get so much from your intuitive and thorough interpretation of what would otherwise be a boring user manual!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

As always well done Edgar!
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfger View Post
As always well done Edgar!
A massive +1 from me.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Asher View Post
A massive +1 from me.
Thank You.
Old 3 weeks ago
The book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5" is now also available as interactive multi-touch iBook on Apple's iBook Store and as printed book on Amazon.
All the links are on my website:
http://dingdingmusic.com/-titles-/lo...in-10_4_5.html

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Is @ EdgarRothermich it free or paid in the iBooks store?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombapdame View Post
Is @ EdgarRothermich it free or paid in the iBooks store?
It is a paid book.

There are a lot of hours going into the creation of these books, and at some point, I have to charge for my time. Also, the iBooks on Apple's iBooks Store are more expensive because they require additional time to format and create the interactive multi-touch content, and also, Apple takes a 30% cut.
When looking at the printed books version on Amazon, then they are even more expensive. First of all, there is actual material used (paper, ink) and on top of it, Jeff Bezos also wants to have his cut two (the man got to eat).
Just in case you wonder why Apple and Amazon are multi-billon $$$ companies

So look it at that way, I make the pdf files extremely affordable. So, if you want to support my work (so I can support my family and get my son through college), then maybe you can afford the few bucks to spend. If you absolutely have no money (I know it is tough out there), then you can refer to my YouTube videos that are available for free. If you have checked them out, then you can imagine how much time it takes to create those highly-produced videos (did I mention that Google is also a multi-billion ??? company? hmmm).
Old 2 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Edgar's books are a bargain.
Old 1 week ago
My book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.4.5" went to #1 on the best-selling charts in the Digital Media category of the Apple Book Store. Three other titles of my Graphically Enhanced Manuals are still in the top 10.
http://dingdingmusic.com/-gem-/graph...d-manuals.html

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search