The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Can Logic remote do this?
Old 6 days ago
Lives for gear
Can Logic remote do this?

I love the fact that we now have the pictures option in notes but I'd love to see this also implemented into the remote app

So I could select a track [either on the app or from Logic] and in the inspector on the app, have an option to select the camera

Then whatever pic I take gets synced straight to Logic and into the notes of the respective track

Is that a thing already? If not, is there any technical reason why it wouldn't be possible?
Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

I like the idea. I don’t know if it’s possible at the moment but submit feedback to apple. They implemented many things users were asking for in the past.
Old 4 days ago
nhc
Here for the gear

In MacOS Mojave you can take a foto with your iPhone directly from the notes in logic.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhc View Post
In MacOS Mojave you can take a foto with your iPhone directly from the notes in logic.
Fantastic!
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search