The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Sometimes LPX allows me to view multiple plugin windows, sometimes not...
Old 12th August 2018
Gear Addict

Sometimes LPX allows me to view multiple plugin windows, sometimes not...

It's been a mystery to me. Sometimes when I'm adjusting a plugin, and i click another plugin, it switches the window to that plugin.

Other times, it opens up a second window.

Sometimes I need two windows! If I'm adjusting one plugin, I want to have a meter plugin open as well to see the effects.

As an aside, but possibly related, sometimes when I move plugins around, it allows me to put it in between other plugins; other times it forces me to swap them for each other instead of bumping them downward.

How can I control this and make it do what I want?

Thanks for any help offered.
Old 12th August 2018
Gear Maniac

When the button in the upper right corner is highlighted, then you will get the single window. When it's not, you can open multiple windows. Hope this helps.....
Attached Thumbnails
Sometimes LPX allows me to view multiple plugin windows, sometimes not...-screen-shot-2018-08-11-9.43.08-pm.png  
Old 12th August 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncel View Post
When the button in the upper right corner is highlighted, then you will get the single window. When it's not, you can open multiple windows. Hope this helps.....
Somehow, I knew the answer would be embarrassing. Thank you!
Old 12th August 2018
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrokentenor View Post
Somehow, I knew the answer would be embarrassing. Thank you!
Lol - it's easy to get lost in a daw. Happens to me all the time. Glad it helped.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search