The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The core of the Symphony System is the Symphony 64 PCIe card. With the flexibility of up to 64 channels of input and output Symphony 64 doubles the amount of I/O previously available on one Symphony card. And, the Symphony PCIe driver design provides and elegant and rock solid connection capable of delivering incredibly low latency. The pairing of Symphony’s superior driver performance and the brute strength of Apple’s Mac Pro provides a superior foundation for any Core Audio based studio.

Discussions

Apogee Symphony I/O

I'm about to buy the Symphony I/O along with a Symphony 64 card. Does anyone know if the Symphony 64 card comes with the Symphony cable to connect to the I/O? I think I remember reading somewhere that it does, but I can't find any "what's in the box" specs online. Thanks.

View Post

Connectivity options for Apogee Symphony Mk 1 and Mac Mini

I have a 1st generation Apogee Symphony 8x8 and I'm getting a new Mac Mini which has Thunderbolt 3. What are my connectivity options besides: USB A used Thunderbridge interface with an TB 3 to 2 adapter A Symphony 64 PCIe card in a external chassis

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?