The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The all new Apogee ONE is the first studio quality microphone and USB audio interface for iPad and Mac. ONE is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee’s premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones. The all new ONE for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.

Discussions

Is it worth it to upgrade my preamp?

Buying the TLM 102 and currently have an Apogee One. Is this good enough to make the TLM 102 sound like it should or should I throw $500 at something like a UA Arrow?

View Post

Bob Clearmountain: Recording Drums With Just Two Mics

...Apogee. Nobody really thinks that Bob or anyone else is miking drum kits with two mics. *For what it's worth, the Apogee One is less than half the price and has two inputs as well plus a very usable omni mic. The "instrument" input requires external phantom and an adapter cable to be used...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...latency, stability, clean pres, and price. Below the sub 300 mark for a second hand interface. .so far I think Apogee one and duets are good candidates. Possibly the focusrite Scarlett. Anyone else have any to add?

View Post

Video Guides