The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

This item features the Waves Gold Plugin Package, bundled with purchase! The all new Apogee Ensemble is the first Thunderbolt 2 audio interface to offer superior sound quality, the lowest latency performance and the most comprehensive studio functionality all in one box. Ensemble includes 8 Advanced Stepped Gain™ mic preamps, monitor controller functionality including talkback, front panel Guitar I/O, two headphone outputs and digital connectivity for a total of 30 x 34 I/O. Blending acclaimed innovations, groundbreaking new features and an effortless user interface, Ensemble empowers you to capture inspiration when creative lightning strikes. Launched in 2007, the first Ensemble re-defined the possibilities of the personal studio interface, setting new standards of quality, simplicity and value. Winning that year’s TEC Award for Digital Audio Technology, Ensemble went on to become the preferred interface for thousands of hit-making producers, engineers and artists. Now, with 30 years of digital audio expertise and the latest technological innovations, Apogee has re-built Ensemble to introduce the next generation of music creation technology. Highlights 8 MiC preamps with up to 75 dB of gain and Advanced Stepped Gain circuit Thunderbolt connectivity for ultra-low latency (1.1ms round trip) Front panel Guitar I/O with Class A JFET inputs, dual mode re-amp outputs Talkback functionality with built-in mic and control button 2 PurePower headphone outputs 10 separately assignable analog inputs 16 analog outputs of premium Apogee conversion WAVES GOLD PLUG-IN BUNDLE AudioTrack C1 Compressor C4 Multiband Compressor DeEsser Doppler Doubler Enigma GTR3 Amps GTR3 Stomps GTR3 ToolRack GTR3 Tuner H-Comp Hybrid Compressor H-Delay Hybrid Delay IR-L Convolution Reverb L1 Ultramaximizer MaxxBass MetaFlanger MondoMod MV2 PAZ Analyzer PS22 Stereo Maker Q10 Equalizer Renaissance Axx Renaissance Compressor Renaissance Equalizer Renaissance Reverb S1 Stereo Imager SuperTap TrueVerb UltraPitch V-Comp V-EQ3 V-EQ4 Vitamin Sonic Enhancer Waves Tune LT *Waves software plug-ins are not compatible with iOS devices. Waves software download through Waves website after product registration.

Discussions

AES LA: The New Apogee Ensemble - 30×34 Thunderbolt™ 2 Audio Interface for Mac

Yes, Thunderbolt 2 is totally backwards compatible with Thunderbolt. Ensemble FireWire < current-gen Duet / Quartet < Ensemble Thunderbolt < Symphony I/O Compared to the Duet/Quartet, Ensemble features a completely new A/D converter design, improved "PurePower" headphone outputs, and inherits some of the custom power supply features from Symphony I/O. The D/A and "Advanced Step Gain" mic...

View Post

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...(L), 5,4 dB (R) Corr Depth: 25,3 dB (L), 26,9 dB (R) Difference: -44.9 dB (L), 46.0 dB (R) Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt (kmr) 0,2 dB (L), 0,3 dB (R)..Corr Depth: 25,2 dB (L), 26,8 dB (R) Difference: -44,9 dBFS (L), -46,0 dBFS (R) Focusrite Saffire PRO 40 (MusicManic) -0.566 dB (L), 0.293 dB (R) Corr...

View Post

A terrible odyssey in why you should buy established brands

...all the options for an interface a few years ago including the Antelope, Apollo, etc. and ended up selecting the Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt. Fantastic unit, no glitches ever (hardware or software), super feature set, great integration into Logic, future proof for the most part, and an LA based company that's been around a long time. Not...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides