The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

8-channel Line Mixer

Discussions

Ray LaMontagne & Pariah Dogs - God Willin'

...who did a beautiful mastering job. TECHNICAL MIXING SETUP: Digidesign HD3 accel Apogee DA-16x api 8200A & api8200 16 channel summing mixer api 5500 equalizer Maselec MLA-3 Multiband Compressor Smart C1 compressor Apogee Trak 2 AD converter RANDOM THOUGHTS: I know this seems like a quick process to some who are accustomed to spending much more time making a record. But great records have...

View Post

Anyone still using an API 8200a for summing?

i have to down scale my studio a bit and still have an api 8200a laying here unused. so i was thinking about a very simple DAW setup with 8 outs into the 8200a. i would use the 8200a inserts for my left over outboard something like this: channel 1-2 = drums -> 2500 and 5500 channel 3-4...

View Post

1 adat to 8 quad is ok, but 2 adat to apollo 8 dont understand!?

...allow the clock signal to be multed to both of them). Then you can connect the ADAT outs from the 8200a to the ADAT ins on the Apollo. Assuming you are only using the 8200s as mic pres there's no need to connect their ADAT ins to the Apollo's ADAT outs, but you could...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?