The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

USB Condenser Microphone with Cardioid Pickup Patter, 24-bit/96kHz Resolution, Optical Compressor, Aural Exciter, Big Bottom, and Headphone Output

Discussions

NAMM: Aphex® Introduces the New “Microphone X” USB Microphone with Analog Processing

...reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source. Applications Home Recording Whatever software you use, Microphone X will provide amazing results without having to buy any external hardware! Podcasting Make your Podcasts standout from the rest by providing excellent sound quality! Keep your listeners coming back for more! Voiceover and Narration Are...

View Post

The reason we should use more sound clips when talking about recording

... but it also works in matters of personal taste: Let's say the poster says he likes microphone X for overheads and doesn't dig microphone Y for that purpose. Let's say I have tried both mics for overheads myself and I came to the same conclusions myself. This person...

View Post

Guidance in regards to recording concerts

...too. For the crowd, I'll be using my rode videomicro for a while until I change it with a Rode Mic X.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides