The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

APHEX 105 Logic Assisted Gate - 4 logic assisted gates in a 1RU rack. Four discrete channels. Dynamic range in excess of 120dB. Logic Assisted detector circuits with Peak Stretch. -10dBV/+4dBu switch for each channel - balanced operation. Simple open/close LED's for gate status. Key input with front panel indicator. Adjustable threshold, attack, hold and release. Switchable attenuation from 6 to 90dB.

Discussions

Condensor Microphone on Live Stage & Background Noise

HI there. Looking for a solution that I've been dealing with for a while... I currently use a KMS 105 on stage as my vocal mic with in ear monitors. In some rooms - the background sound gets to a level where it gets picked up by my microphone and is quite annoying... especially when I'm not...

View Post

Kii Three-Have you heard them?

...compressed -- wind on a field or a whisper is very quiet and a sudden car crash can jump to 105 dBC. Film score work can reach the same dynamic levels. At 2 meters, you're at a useable 99 dBC from the Kii3. That gives you 24 dB max dynamic range if being generous...

View Post

The cure "plainsong" guitar tone

...standard gauge of the low e string is between 80 and 90. most trad. basses are between 100 and 105 for roundwounds. squier makes an affordable version of it. the later. mij ones are very good, but expensive.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?