The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A.O.M. Invisible Limiter is a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization. The Invisible Limiter's limiting algorithm minimizes the difference between the original and the limited signals. This behavior is appropriate to avoid coloration your material through final limiting stage in mastering. Under ordinal amount of reduction, it is hard to distinguish before and after limitation.

Discussions

AOM Invisible Limiter G2

Invisible Limiter G2 | A.O.M. New limiter from AOM! Any opinions? Focus on Limiting, Once Again Loudness war is over, limiting just for loudness is no longer an issue, however, how we should limit signals is still an issue. Limiters continue to play one of crucial roles in mastering process, and become a more aggressive part in sound...

View Post

AOM Invisible Limiter G2

That seems fair to me. You seem like a very honest and considerate developer. I hope this thread goes back to discussing the features of your new limiter.

View Post

What Are Your Go-To Combinations Of Clippers Limiters In 2018?

Hahaha... Ooooh man! You are really something! You made me laugh now soooo good. Nobody made me laugh like that for a long, long time. I'll tell you this. More power to you man! Really! Answering: A) me first because you quoted me first: I lost any and all reason for anything. You don't need...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?