The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Orion 32+ Gen 3

Antelope Orion 32+ Gen 3
0 Own It
0 Used It
0 Want It
0 Watch It

Description

64 SIMULTANEOUS HI-RES AUDIO CHANNELS VIA THUNDERBOLT™ Connects seamlessly with any DAW on PC or MAC. Orion32+ | Gen 3 features low-latency recording & playback of up to 64 simultaneous 24/192 audio channels via Thunderbolt™ and up to 32 channels over USB. The sleek single rack space unit features 8x DB25 connectors for Analog I/O. Digital connections are 1x MADI, 2x ADAT, and 1x S/PDIF.

Discussions

Antelope Audio premieres Orion 32+ | Gen3 Flagship AD/DA Converter

Greetings from Antelope Audio! We are pleased to announce Orion 32+ | Gen 3, our next-generation flagship 64-channel Thunderbolt(TM)/USB audio converter. The Orion32+ | Gen 3 delivers the same breakthrough connectivity, flexibility, and channel counts that the original Orion32 claimed its stake with. Drawing upon user feedback and our own expertise, we elevated the...

View Post

Best computer for Pro Tools in 2019

Hi gang I’m out of touch with computers. Currently on a 2010 12 core Mac Pro Time to upgrade. Stay Mac or go PC? I work at 96k. Use lots of plugins. Will buy the new Antelope Audio Orion 32+ Gen 3 Help me buy the right machine to keep up with new releases etc Thanks in advance.

View Post

Flagship standalone AD, DA and AD/DA marketed at pro recording studios

...Reading about audio/visual equipment interests me. In alphabetical order. 1) AMS Neve 1073DPD (2 channel mic pre-amp and A/D converter) 2) Antelope Audio Orion 32+ Gen 3 audio interface (AD/DA converter) 64 channels (in and out) up to 24/192 using Thunderbolt or 32 channels over USB: Digital I/O features MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF. Very common to find...

View Post