The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The True Voices Of Vintage Microphones Inside the FPGA Accusonic 3D modeling engine you can transform both Edge and Verge into vintage replicas giving you complete control over proximity effect and even allow you to change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and expensive microphones and track the results as you monitor live, bringing out a musician’s best possible performance. Specifications Diaphragm: Condenser (back electret type) Freq. response: 40Hz ~20kHz Sensitivity: -40dB (+/-3dB) Max input SPL: 132dB Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power

Discussions

Sick of the pissing contests

...you know so much more than me, and not to tell you that I'm better than you. I'm on the verge of straight up just not coming to this site anymore because it seems like these issues just get worse with time. You people need to put your egos down for just a second...

View Post

Antelope's New Edge & Verge Modeling Microphones

I have a Verge. It sounds good on acoustic guitar and flute so far. No emulations yet for my Orion Studio. As a small condenser it’s fine for the $$. Unfortunately it can’t take higher SPL’s tho.

View Post

Antelope VERGE - Let's hear some real juice about these..

Alright, from what I hear about the Antelope Verge is that they're built solid! What I'm not seeing too often is how these little hotties are working and sounding.. Let's hear some real juice about these mics! How is the noise level, how are the mic models sounding? Are you using with an Apollo...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?