The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

EDGE SOLO MODELING MIC ONE MICROPHONE TO COMPLETE YOUR MIC LOCKER Edge Solo is a high-quality single-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone by Antelope Audio. Combined with Antelope’s cutting-edge modeling technology, it allows users to emulate the world’s most iconic vintage microphones with uncanny accuracy. The Edge Solo features modeling that was performed in one of the most respected facilities in Germany using an exquisitely preserved collection of classic microphones.

Discussions

Antelope Audio unveil all-new Edge Family of modeling microphones

Antelope Audio unveil all-new Edge Family of modeling microphones Edge Solo, Edge Duo and Edge Quadro large-diaphragm condensers deliver pristine cardioid, multi-pattern and 360° recording with stunning vintage mic emulations Following the success of the acclaimed Edge and Verge modeling microphones, Antelope Audio have unveiled the next evolution of their mic modeling technology. The new Edge...

View Post

Antelope Zen Tour

I contacted support about this as I wanted to know what had been fixed/added and was told that it was only to add the Edge Solo mic emulations, so if you don't need those, I wouldn't bother. The lack of a change log, or email updates on what has been added/fixed is not good.

View Post

Antelope Audio unveil all-new Edge Family of modeling microphones

I just bought the Edge Solo and... Argh fyi Antelope, VST nor the VST3 don’t work on Studio One 4.1.1 Windows 10 pro. The Edge emulation VST plug-in instantiates but does not let you do anything. Also VST3 version doesn’t even show up even though it’s installed. Any help would be appreciated.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?