The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Antelope Audio’s Discrete 8 Microphone Preamp Interface brings a new level of sound quality and power to home studios and mobile recordists. It comes with 8 console grade 6-transistor discrete preamps, 121 db dynamic range conversion and rock solid clocking. Discrete 8 features all of the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX, including authentic models of iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and many more. The Antelope AFX platform is a rapidly expanding hardware modeling engine. Discrete 8 includes Accusonic 3D microphone and preamp models, guitar amps, transformer and tube FX, and a huge selection of classic vintage gear, which are now accessible in the DAW via the new AFX2DAW Plugin.

Discussions

Antelope Audio announces DISCRETE 8 interface and accompanying modelling mics

Antelope Audio announces DISCRETE 8 console-grade mic preamp interface and accompanying modelling mics High-end professional audio equipment manufacturer Antelope Audio is proud to announce (upcoming) availability of its DISCRETE 8 Thunderbolt™ & USB Interface with 8 Discrete Mic Preamps plus accompanying EDGE and VERGE modelling microphones — also available as various bundles bringing a new...

View Post

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

Hey All, Blowing the cobwebs off the interface test bench. Antelope Discrete 8 : I have this unit on hand testing the latest BETA driver for Thunderbolt 2 which will be available as a final release shortly ( if it hasn't dropped as yet. ) There has been a lot of interest and discussion regarding the...

View Post

Antelope Audio, Constant Issues?

...mic's... Such a disappointment. Your advertising was very misleading... Anyways I too have had the same issue but with the discrete 8 not wanting to connect. I have had to uninstall/reinstall quite a few times. I gave up on the thunderbolt connection. So far so good with the usb connection. I have more glitches...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?