The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Noise synth module with two Voltage controlled oscillators outputting a square wave hardwired to a ringmodulator. One VCO is manually controlled, the other through Control Voltage or FM/LFO. The output is hardwired into a Sallen-Key Voltage controlled filter. External CV over Pitch 1, Pitch 2, FM Rate, AM rate, Filter cutoff frequency. There's an input that can be switched into the filter instead of the VCO-ringmod combo. VCOs have a seperate output before the filter. 40 mA +12V

Discussions

SoundToys Devil-Loc and Devil-Loc Deluxe

...aesthetic. Both of these small, independent, analog-based companies are very, very cool and deserve recognition. I had a Deathray and it was amazing, but I sold it when I decided to make my studio more mobile and lunchbox-based. Both the Level-Or and the Deathray are priced fairly and affordably. As is the...

View Post

Pumping - 'Good For You' and Deathray

...this. Your records always sound great and remain interesting after many listens. I'm curious about the Third Eye Blind and Deathray self-titled records. The song 'Good For You' pumps heavily with the drums. Is that something you did or did that happen as a result of mastering? I hear a similar sound on some tracks on...

View Post

Pumping - 'Good For You' and Deathray

I was hoping to see a Deathray thread here. Great, great band. Such good songwriting. I never got to see them live, but saw many Cake and Little Guilt Shrine shows in the mid-nineties (they were often on the same bill). Greg Brown is a big influence on my guitar...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides