The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Amphion Two15 is a two-way, high-resolution passive studio monitors with passive radiator designed to provide a new level a monitoring excellence. The Amphion Two15 is a near field studio monitor with a passive radiator at the back, designed and built in Finland. It uses two 5.25” aluminium woofer and a 1” soft dome titanium tweeter. The Two15 are extremely natural sounding with an overall balanced and musical tonality as well as an extremely accurate phase coherency even at low levels. Like other Amphion professional speakers, the Two15 features high-level midrange integration and low crossover point which ensures super detail and clarity, as well as predictable results. This is very useful for mixing and mastering engineers who require a trustworthy and predictable reference. Its natural timbre and high resolution allows for extended use without incurring listening fatigue.

Discussions

Amphion vs Pmc twotwo6 Help please

Do you think Amphion Two 15 are too big for a room 10FT by 18FT?

View Post

JBL LSR 708i vs Amphion One 18´s vs --what other should be mentioned?---

Finally getting demos of the Genelec 8351, Amphion two 15 and one 18, and JBL lsr708i at the same time NEXT WEEK!!! Really excited!! would love to get access to the Kiis and Harbeths too i´ll report back boing

View Post

Amphion vs Pmc twotwo6 Help please

I wonder what amp you were using to drive the Amphions, and whether what you were hearing as harshness in the highs was in fact amp clipping. You need a fairly hefty amp to drive a speaker with an 86 dB/W sensitivity "a little bit on the loud side"! There certainly are alternatives to Bryston...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?