The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

16 CHANNEL FIREWIRE RECORDING MIXER The ZED-R16 is a superbly equipped console with all the crucial parts of the recording process in one box. The best performing preamp in Allen & Heath’s entire range is packaged with a high quality analogue to Firewire interface and the most extensive EQ on any mixer at this price point (or even twice the price!). An analogue channel strip so well featured, which sounds this good, is a real find at this level. ZED-R16 combines an analogue recording mixer with a FireWire soundcard, MIDI controls and ingenious ‘home-studio’ routing so you can build tracks in the studio, record live gigs, mix-down, remix… all through warm analogue circuitry, 4 band fully parametric classic British EQ and out to crisp, precise digital format.

Discussions

A&H Zed R16 Firewire Mixer

Sorry for your bad experience in the US. I'll feed this back to Tech Support in the UK. I don't understand about the fan though - there is no fan fitted to the ZED-R16. Maybe it was retro-fitted.... Kind Regards, Mike.

View Post

DIY fully custom built Studio Desk - B&W

...keyboard section - Hidden locker - Compact size - Detachable legs ( for transport ) - Fitted lights Adapted to the equipment: 1. Allen & Heath Zed R16 2. Akai MPC 2500 3. Axiom Pro 61 4. Muse Receptor VIP 5. Furman m-10x e 6. iMac 20" 7. Apple Wireless Keyboard & Trackpad 8. Focal CMS 50 Powered Reference Monitor 9. 2x 750Gb SSD in rack Comments are most...

View Post

Allen & Heath Gl4000 as a studio mixing?

I understand what you are saying, but we are discussing a FOH (live) board for use in a studio situation. The zed was designed for studio use. Big difference, especially in the monitoring field for recording.

View Post

Video Guides