The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The System 8 range was designed for multitrack recording or sound reinforcement. There were three different series of System 8 mixers: Marks I, II and III, each with its different models of input and output formats and each with different circuitry. The Mark I and II desks were a brown colour overall, and the Mark III was grey. The Mark I and Mark II models can be differentiated by the fact that the Mark II had faders with 100mm of travel plus an EQ Cut switch on each channel. The Mark I had faders with 90mm travel and no EQ Cut switches.

Discussions

16 track allen & heath systems 8...good?

Allen & Heath system 8 is a magical board for its price range. I hate when people compare them to mackies and other stuff. they smoke mackies. They really are nice. The EQ is PHAT english EQ. They sound better than some amek stuff of the same era like late 80's real early 90's scorpions etc.....

View Post

Analog Obsession "PreBOX" for GDIY! (Free for everyone!)

...comp, It would be even better. Is it spice modelled or a variation of it ? mackie 8 bus, soundtracs solo, allen heath system 8, and focusrite green eq are all things that, when distorted sound amazing and different to each other. I'd love these as digital flavours :)

View Post

Analog Obsession "PreBOX" for GDIY! (Free for everyone!)

Thanks! Auto gain little bit complicated to me. But i will check it if i can do that... Cause plugin already too complex with 10 preamps. Adding extra algos can make it harder. Yes, it's spice based. Modeling each components via original data sheets. So it takes time finish all circuits. 8. preamp is done. I will release...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?