The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

16-channel Stereo Mixer with 6 Aux Sends, Onboard Digital FX, Phantom Power, and 4-band EQ

Discussions

Anyone using the Alesis HD24 XR for converters only?

...it for live sound recording applications and I was thinking of using it in conjunction with the allen and heath mix wizard 16:2 which has 16 direct outs. I could go out the direct outputs of the FOH console into the wizard, and then out the directs outs of the wizard into the HD24 giving...

View Post

Soundcraft Signature MTK's status

The Allen & Heath WZ4:16:2 is a nice mixer. It has a multitrack USB option and you can set the outputs (both USB and hardware) to pre or post EQ, fader, etc. It's more expensive than the Soundcraft MTK, though B&H sometimes puts them on sale with the USB option at no extra cost....

View Post

Tascam Model 24: The Multi-Track Live Recording Console of the New Era

...interesting in any reports of use for this mixer and its qualities. I am also considering the Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ4 16:2 as well as it comes with a multitrak recording option via add on card. I prefer the analog mixers to the digital ones for simplicity. Thanks

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?