The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

ME-1 is probably the most sophisticated personal mixer on the market, giving precision control over up to 40 channels to satisfy the most demanding ears.[LIST][*]40 Inputs with level and pan control[*] Dimmable OLED screen[*] 16 Assignable keys[*] 3.5mm and 1/4” headphone outputs[*] Master 3 band EQ and Limiter[*] Solo and Mute keys[*] Aux Input for MP3 players, click tracks etc[*] Built-in signal generator

Discussions

Qu-16 recording question

...the previous version. I just installed the following in a little country church: Allen & Heath QU16 Allen & Heath MU-1 Allen & Heath ME-1 (6) The QU lacks shelving and high-pass filters on output parametric EQs. The iPad GUI is very small. It is hard for people with fat fingers (like me) to make adjustments on...

View Post

Opinions on a first "real" home studio setup?

...boards. This can also double as a live rig. The dSnake feature is appealing. Stage/studio box: A&H AB168 Monitor mix/box: A&H ME-1 (x2) Cans for live/studio monitoring: Sennheiser HD 280 and/or AKG 701s Power: Furman Power Conditioners Storage: Glyph Blackbox Pro (most likely a 3TB x2) Monitors: Focal Shape 50s...or Yamaha HS7s, Neumann KH 120s? I run mixes through...

View Post

Opinions on a first "real" home studio setup?

First of all, thank you for your military service. People like you deserve to have their dreams come to life, and it sounds like you have already had quite a music career! Congrats on that. As for your home studio, get the idea of recording full bands out of your head for now. ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides